Update personal information (16)
Employee demographic data (16)
Employment history (16)
Organizational charting (16)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Hibob, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Hibob’s design-led platform, bob, is a human resource management (HRM) solution built to improve the employee experience with a focus on small and medium-sized businesses. According to the vendor, bob combines human capital management (HCM) capabilities with adaptable UI/UX functionality to help companies attract, retain, and engage their people. The platform simplifies onboarding, attendance, and performance reviews for HR professionals and employees as users with customizable dashboards and reports that streamline admin paperwork.
With Hibob, companies can connect and interact with their employees from any location, creating a sense of unity through culture. Core culture features include club views, shoutouts, and surveys, and an optional benefits store. Using engagement tools and data-driven resources, bob helps HR professionals make decisions based on actionable insights. Integrations with Slack, Comeet, Workable, onelogin, and Google Calendar are just a few examples of bob’s seamless ability to adapt to changing pace and rapid growth, says the vendor.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzouUUDRf4 to watch Hibob video.
- Onboarding process is easy to navigate.
- The system has a fast response time and cuts down on our employee handling time.
- It provides new ideas for us to implement for the onboarding.
- The ConnectWise Control was followed by everyone.
- More options with the onboarding process for new hires
- Better follow up time with the system
- More use for employees follow up comments
- Online Training
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Employee Lifecycle
- Payroll Integrations
- ATS Integrations
- Compensation Management
- Deeper linking of Employee Fields
- Easy and Clear to use
- Expired or Old documents folder added to employees profile - easier to find
- Variable Pay not syncing when onboarding a new employee
- Making the onboarding process for an employee automated.
- Compiling reports for our payroll processing.
- Keeping employee info up to date.
- Storing candidate information for recruitment in line with GDPR.
- Being able to amend review cycles once they are launched.
- Leave policy view.
- Reporting & KPI Dashboards.
- Navigation & 'look' of the platform is fantastic.
- User friendly.
- Easy to add data fields.
- Document feature. Would be great to be able to have folders within folders & send read requests from any folder.
- Ability to hide any data fields from employees would be great.
- Feature to search shoutout posts would be useful.
- Data Reports.
- User Friendly.
- Bulk upload of info.
- If HiBob had it's own ATS! That would be awesome.
- Hibob team support.
- User friendly.
- 1:1 tool.
- Performance review tool is standard could be better.
- Employee engagement through an active internal "social media" network
- Management support through feedback and 1-1 management
- Very modular so you can build your own Employee file to match your exact needs
- Better onboarding for platform admins, the system is not intuitive enough for admins
- Better turn around time for support when issues arise
- User functionality, it is simple for employees to navigate on their own
- Setting up repeat reports for finance/operations and BI teams make it less manual
- KPI dashboard and the ability to build your own
- Probation review cycles there is no way to schedule it to run automatically
- Org structure design, being able to completely build your org structure instead of using PowerPoint
- It is good for any size of company, from 10-1000+, we have grown with it and rarely gotten any complaints.
- It is easy to pull data from.
- You can cater it to your own needs.
- It is startup so it lacks some of the more sophisticated functionality like org design.
- Shout-out/Kudos/Poll on the home page is a real engagement tool if used regularly.
- Performance evaluation module - expensive, but so flexible, customizable and fits every possible need.
- Onboarding and offboarding workflows are upgraded and save lots of unnecessary administrative work.
- They have wonderful support and customer care!
- E-sign, almost 6 months of handling this crucial feature failure...
- More flexibility with choosing audience for shout-outs.
- Reminders for e-sign documents are needed.
Offer flexible, "tailor made" solutions, addressing every possible need.
Listening to the customer and developing new features based on customer feedback.
- Performance management & goal setting
- Expenses portal needed
- Easy and clear communication.
- Survey functions have well built templates and plenty of customization.
- Onboarding workflows are tremendously easier!
- Document signing and storing.
- Slack Integrations (Two-Ways).
- Employee Engagement.
- Goal and performance management.
- E-sign (letter generation) - I loved this feature when it first came out because it significantly decreased the amount of time spent generating a letter. Previously, the letter generation process would take roughly 5 minutes manually, and it would require someone else's review before it could be sent out for signing (to confirm the details). Now with the employee fields that pull info from the employee's bob profile, all I have to do is click a couple of buttons, input 1-2 fields manually, and the rest of the letter is generated with accurate info.
- Time off policies - It is an ideal way to keep track of PTO usage across the company. Thanks to the way the page is set up, it makes it easy for employees to understand what their total balance is, how much PTO they accrued per policy, and all their past and. future requests. Recently their new update now allows for PTO accrual for either working days or calendar days PER POLICY. Back then, it was all or nothing so I was happy to see this feature working now.
- Tasks - I really love this feature since I rely on it for our internal processes, for both myself and for others. I love how there is an auto-scheduled task list setting, which basically means if you set up an anchor date for an event, once that event occurs, it will trigger the task list that you set up. This isn't limited to just bob tasks, but can be attached to the employee lifecycle form completion for example. It can also generate an email sent via hibob to the relevant people. My favourite page of the tasks is the "People tasks" because you can use that area as proof that a reminder (for example) was sent, when it was sent, and to whom.
- Tasks - For something like onboarding, I wish there was a way to set up the tasks so that the person setting up the employee profile would be the only person to get the assigned tasks. It's hard to describe but for example, if there are multiple on-boarders on the team, is there a way to set up the tasks so that technically every on-boarder would be assigned to the task, but the person setting up the profile is the one that triggers the task for themselves.
- Reports - I find pulling reports a bit complicated, especially if I am asked to pull data that involves info being located in different areas of an employee profile. For example, for a couple of months, I thought it was impossible to pull a variable pay report along with the base salary (in one report rather than pull two separate reports) only to find out that you can do that via the Total Compensation report. Also when I have to pull data for headcount since a certain day, I wish you can make the settings so that data can appear after a certain day, rather than sorting it manually via Excel/Google sheets.
- Timesheet - I love the functionality of the timesheet that hibob provided, but I also wish they included an option where people can set up predicted work schedules for future dates. Currently, the timesheets are ideals for scenarios where employees time in and out of work.
- Fosters meaningful professional and social relationships.
- Provides a customized onboarding mechanism.
- Closely monitoring changing employee sentiment with optional surveys.
- Automation of time and attendance approvals.
- The web page could use some improvement.
- Not an easy task to approve leave requests.
- Performance platform - highly dynamic and easy to use.
- Overall easy to operate.
- Constant addition of new features and improvement.
- KPI platform with easy access to relevant people.
- Need more features that are related to HC planning (AOP, etc.).