Read all reviews
It is used on our website and our app to visualize system metrics. We needed to display various metrics and data series together and it …
Just the developers utilize high charts for our data mining platform. This is used to give our users the ability to analyze their …
Highcharts is our "go to" solution when we are developing web sites or applications and need to display quantified data to our users. We …
In my company, we used highcharts to build analytics dashboard to demonstrate insights into different marketing tools used.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Highcharts, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://shop.highsoft.com/?utm_source=t…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Highcharts & Accessibility
Highcharts is a time saver for developers who want to visualize data on any platform.
- Highcharts documentation is presented to make it easy to integrate charts on their platforms.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
Creating accessible charts, plots and graphs is challenging to tackle for web and mobile developers. Not only are accessible data visualisations paramount for the user experience on the web, but it has also become an essential legal requirement. At Highsoft, we are fully inv...Show More
- Plotly Dash
|Supported Languages||English, Norwegian|
Plotly Dash are common alternatives for Highcharts.
The most common users of Highcharts are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Highcharts is well suited for standard graphs and charts in which you want to quickly visualize your data. It is also well suited for simple or light streaming of live data. It is a little less suited when you need to do advanced visualizations (transition graphics or animations) or have large amounts of data that need be visualized.
It is easy to use.