Read all reviews
It is used on our website and our app to visualize system metrics. We needed to display various metrics and data series together and it …
Just the developers utilize high charts for our data mining platform. This is used to give our users the ability to analyze their …
Highcharts is our "go to" solution when we are developing web sites or applications and need to display quantified data to our users. We …
In my company, we used highcharts to build analytics dashboard to demonstrate insights into different marketing tools used.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Highcharts, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://shop.highsoft.com/?utm_source=t…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Highcharts & Accessibility
Highcharts is a time saver for developers who want to visualize data on any platform.
- Highcharts documentation is presented to make it easy to integrate charts on their platforms.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
Creating accessible charts, plots and graphs is challenging to tackle for web and mobile developers. Not only are accessible data visualisations paramount for the user experience on the web, but it has also become an essential legal requirement. At Highsoft, we are fully inv...Show More
- Plotly Dash
|Supported Languages||English, Norwegian|
Plotly Dash are common alternatives for Highcharts.
The most common users of Highcharts are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Quick rendering.
- Lots of examples.
- It's relatively complex.
- Data and configuration of the display would be better.
- The learning curve is not negligible.
- A wide selection of chart types.
- Can handle large amounts of datasets.
- Can customize look and feel to match the application.
- Good community and documentation.
- Customizations can be difficult sometimes when you need anything more than size and color.
- Easy to get started.
- Easy to do basic customizations.
- Attractive-looking graphs.
- While customization of colors and basic width/height of elements in simple, going beyond that becomes difficult.
- It includes different kinds of charts that can be used based on your needs.
- I found it very nice and easy to use.