Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Higher Logic Thrive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Purpose-built for associations, Higher Logic Thrive is a solution for member experience, designed to improve interactions at every stage of the member lifecycle.
The Higher Logic Thrive portfolio contains three products:
- Higher Logic Thrive Platform is a holistic member experience solution containing a dynamic community, marketing processes, and member management capability, all fused together. Streamline staff workflows with one single, integrated solution for finding, engaging, renewing, and communicating with members.
- Higher Logic Thrive Community is an online community software that makes deep member engagement a reality. It helps users provide a personalized member experience, grow their investment with users, and strengthen member retention – all while learning from their activity in the member community.
- Higher Logic Thrive Marketing powers one-off emails and fully automated email campaigns with marketing software. Users can send personalized, scalable, and targeted communications that reach audiences with the right message at the right time.
- Association Anywhere AMS
- Altai Systems
- MatrixMaxx AMS
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Naylor AMS
- netFORUM Pro
- YourMembership by Community Brands
- Neon CRM
- Ramco ERP
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- NetForum by Community Brands
- Nimble AMS by Community Brands
- Rhythm Software
- NOAH AMS
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Great Customer Engagement Features.
- Users rank based system and Gamification.
- Users Role based enhancements.
- Private groups for our members.
- Easy communication from our organization to members of specific communities
- Ability to connect to our LMS to allow for a smooth registration process