Highfive Reviews

Adam McCracken | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2020

Highfive - great for small group conferencing, so-so for one-to-one meetings

Highfive is used by our whole organization. The hardware is used in 3 conference rooms, a few executive offices, and 3 remote offices. Additionally, a number of remote users use the software from their laptops to conference with other individuals in the company. It is frequently used by my department, which has members in 4 locations, to communicate and share information.
  • Highfive makes it easy to invite others, both inside and outside the org, to meet and talk.
  • Highfive has great audio quality for small groups.
  • Highfive hardware provides an all-in-one solution without needing to connect a dedicated conferencing computer with attendant mic and camera hardware.
  • Highfive is not intuitive for remote users trying to initiate a meeting with a group in a conference room with Highfive hardware. It has gotten better over time with updates, and the phone makes it possible, but it is not intuitive.
  • Highfive video is not great for large conference rooms. Remote users get a view of small dots for heads and high-mounted cameras give a perspective looking down on the people in the room.
  • Medium to large conference rooms make hearing audio difficult for remote users.
Highfive makes a lot of sense for distributed teams that have small conference rooms. Audio is clear and video from Highfive hardware is good. I don't think Highfive makes sense if you are mostly individuals. It also does not make sense for presentations to larger groups in webinar format--tools that are included in other conferencing products are more suitable. Screen-sharing is so-so. There aren't any tools for screen drawing/notation, but screen-sharing has improved over the past few software releases.
Read Adam McCracken's full review
Jon Walka | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Make sure you understand your needs before implementing

Today, we're actually transitioning off HighFive in favor of Zoom. We were using it for demos with projected clients and team meetings. It helped us to have meetings with teams across the pond and also meet with clients in a face to face setting while still being able to screen share and show the product through an interactive demo of the software. It was also being used in-house during meetings as a display of information when needed.
  • Ability to share during a video conference.
  • Multiple participants joining the same meeting from different locations.
  • Inability to "boot" or remove people from meeting.
  • Extremely difficult user-experience for joining a meeting for the first time.
If someone only needed it for internal company meetings and casting capabilities, I think Highfive would be a great fit. At that level, it performs extremely well. If you're looking for people to access and join from outside the of the organization and are hosting many meetings like this I would look at a different platform as it does not handle this well.
Read Jon Walka's full review
Emilee Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

The equipment to back up the streamlined software

In growing our remote employee workforce, it was important for us to build ways for remote employees to feel connected with the home office and with each other. We had used Zoom and/or other tools for web meetings in the past, but for us, HighFive was different [except for] the equipment that came with the software. The ability to see video chat with the entire office with a camera on top of the TV and Dolby speakers was the reason we pulled the trigger on the purchase. After a few years of use, we ultimately switched back to Zoom rooms, however, due to the ease of use with our outside customers.
  • The equipment offered is top notch. Dolby Speakers and sharp quality video cameras are great.
  • Integration with Google is very convenient for a company that uses Google Drive, Google Calendar and Gmail. I have the HighFive plugin on Chrome and can use the tool from the browser.
  • The UI is very user friendly and easy to use (with the exception of the call in info)
  • There has been some consistent static on all calls when I use my laptop sound. This is obviously very annoying.
  • This is a difficult tool to use with customers. Most have some type of firewall and don't want to download software. The browser feature comes in handy in that way though. I wish it was easier to simply host a phone call if I needed to as well. A lot of clients just want a dial-in number and that information changes for every call and every few minutes in the call - so you can't share a number unless they are going to call in right that minute.
Highfive is a great tool to use internally or with other companies who have highfive. If you have clients that are are used to standard WebEx options, this option is probably not the best fit. While easy to use, we had a lot of trouble re-training customers to use it well and gain access past their firewall.
Read Emilee Anderson's full review
James Reich | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

Highfive deserves a High Five!

It is being used as a virtual meeting tool for company meetings to allow remote employees to join meetings virtually in person.
  • Video conferencing.
  • Video sharing.
  • Multiple video streams at once.
  • The iPhone application can be tricky to use.
Highfive is well suited for any type of virtual company meeting or presentation.
Read James Reich's full review
January 29, 2020

Highfive vs. Zoom

We use Highfive for internal meetings. Half our team is in another country so this is essential for us to communicate with them, during all hands, individual contributor meetings, quarterly business reviews, etc. We use the screen share part of the application most often to share docs and present them to each other.
  • Easy to join.
  • Easy to share.
  • Connectivity issues.
  • Drops the call when connectivity goes instead of just pausing for a moment.
I liked using HighFive, but unfortunately, the market is really becoming saturated with Zoom. Many people know and have downloaded Zoom so sending a meeting through them is easier for everyone to connect. We used it internally for video calling and presenting, but for external calls, we used Zoom still.
February 13, 2020

Highfive is more than a hand-to-hand celebratory gesture

We have a number of clients at our company and I happen to be working with a client that uses Highfive for standup meetings and calls. It's a way for all of us to be face-to-face even though we are scattered throughout the country. We use Highfive to get on the same page and establish goals for the day/week.
  • Large number of people on the call with no suffer to quality.
  • Audio is good.
  • It doesn't seem straightforward how to get to my call/meeting.
  • Clicking on someone's avatar in the meeting should focus/pin that person.
Highfive is ideal for big teams. And of course, if you have team members that can't sit in the same room together this is virtually a way to do that. Now that I think about it, we have a team member in Argentina and I haven't seen one issue with the quality of video/audio from him.
Taylor Hansen | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 08, 2019

Highfive, ah yeah!

Out team uses HighFive for every meeting where any member isn't in the same room as each other. This is used for anything like a video conference interview, to a collaborative team meeting, to an all hands on deck meeting. We even use HighFive for one on one meetings if both parties can't be present in the same room. This is helpful having 3 offices!
  • Video Conferencing
  • Recoding sessions
  • Connecting reps across the globe for collaboration
  • Sometimes get disconnected. I assume every platform like HighFive has these issues.
  • Could use some video quality enhancements. We might have an old camera.
  • The audio has severally improved since we received the Dolby Speaker/Mic disks.
HighFive is great for meetings! It records them too if you choose to do so! That feature has really been great when we need to record trainings and reuse them for reps who will onboard post training. We've had HighFive for some time now and I've only seen it get better and better!
Read Taylor Hansen's full review
June 13, 2018

IT Crowd - "High Five"

Highfive helps us to connect with a lot of our remote colleagues and provides face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Our department is split across to offices one on each coast, and it's easy to start feeling disconnected/independent from each other. Highfive is used to help bridge that gap giving us the ability to easily have a joint team meeting between the two offices in our respective conference rooms. Its use of screen sharing helps us in being able to provide an easy way to quickly walk through Powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow.
  • Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field.
  • Highfive is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.
  • Getting Rick-Rolled by your co-workers...
  • Highfive can at times lag, or run slowly if you or one of the participants in the meeting has slow internet.
  • Setting up Highfive correctly can be a bit complicated for those who are tech challenged.
Highfive is great for internal meetings or inviting an outside party to present to your team from a remote location. I've seen the program used very effectively to aid in training and collaboration.

It's not the best for large webinars where there could be a large number of individuals you don't know joining to listen/sit in on the content.
Gil Lopez CTS ING | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2017

Enterprise Collaboration and Conferencing Made Easy

Highfive was deployed in our headquarters to facilitate video conferencing internally and with our clients. It was primarily used for internal communications, deployed in our conference rooms and accessible by our telecommuting personnel. Highfive provided dedicated technology in the form of equipment; a camera with codec and audio built-in. This addressed the issue of having a dedicated computer to the room for VC functions. In addition, accessing the Highfive conferencing system was simple and flexible since there are software clients for all platforms. The one drawback is thae need to use proprietary hardware in the dedicated conference rooms, as opposed to off the shelf cameras or other devices. However, that is offset by the attractive form factor and compact design of the Highfive hardware.
  • Attractive and simple to use GUI (graphical user interface)
  • Good audio and video quality
  • Visually attractive hardware, contemporary and with good visual indicators
  • Intuitive and flexible in its configuration
  • Performance is dependent on good (solid) network connectivity
  • Scaling can be challenging when deployed in a mixed resolution environment (1080p / 4K displays)
  • Latency when using moving video isn't fluid (at least not at the time of use, early this year)
  • Hand-over between users in the same room (presenter role) is a bit confusing. A learning curve is noted when team use the system. Particularly challenging for guest users.
Highfive works well in an environment with a well-provisioned and maintained network, where internal conferences and communications happen often. It is well suited for telecommuters and general enterprise internal communications. If all users adopt it and use it often, it becomes a great collaboration tool. The proprietary hardware is attractive and a good addition to the look of contemporary conference rooms. It does seem to depend on the quality of the AV in the room and perhaps the acoustic properties of the room for optimal performance.
Read Gil Lopez CTS ING's full review
Jesse Bye | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2017

Great for basic video conferencing, but leaves much to be desired

We use Highfive company-wide for conferencing in remote offices and employees. Rather than trying to hack Skype to work with cameras mounted on our conference room screens, we can have one device to plug in, mount above the TV, and have awesome video conferencing functionality.
  • Minimal initial config needed.
  • Audio and video quality is good (as long as your internet connection is good).
  • Desktop App is easy to use (with some caveats).
  • Highfive uses a lot of bandwidth. This has been a problem for our Atlanta office, where they have a cable internet connection. Our Auburn office has no problems, but we have a 250x250M fiber connection.
  • There's no option for lower resolution on slower connections.
  • Moving calls from laptop to TV and vice versa can sometimes be confusing.
  • No Linux app. I use Linux regularly and find it very frustrating that HighFive doesn't have an app so I'm forced to reboot into Mac OS to do HighFive calls.
  • Monthly cost is high.
  • Sometimes the hardware/software is glitchy and needs to be restarted.
HighFive is great if you fit their use case, which is basically a Mac or Windows user that wants to conference 2-3 locations together and have a lot of bandwidth. If you don't fit that exactly, HighFive is much less ideal. For example, if you have any Linux users, HighFive won't work at all for them. Also, if you want more capabilities beyond the basics, HighFive doesn't give you much.
Read Jesse Bye's full review
Brian Hopper | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2017

Highgive

We have four highfive devices throughout our office that we use for a variety of things. We have remote workers and it allows them to be a part of company meetings or even team meetings. The ease of being able to bring them in on the fly really helps us save time. We also use Highfive as a screen casting solution even when we don't have any remote people joining.
  • Ease of use
  • Saves time
  • Seamless integration over multiple devices and operating systems
  • User management
  • App consistency (it can be buggy)
Works really well when companies have multiple locations or remote workers. When companies only have a few people remotely, the cost isn't justified.
Read Brian Hopper's full review
Isaiah Downing | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2017

Highifve, an easy solution for conference video calls.

I use Highfive to communicate with my team on a weekly basis and with colleagues throughout the week. Makes it much easier for me to communicate while being remote.
  • Super easy to start a Highfive session.
  • Very easy to add or include users in a Highfive session.
  • If not using the Dolby speaker/mic audio is much more difficult to work with.
  • I've had a few times where the desktop application has crashed and my camera on indicator stays on.
Great for being able to be in a conference room for a meeting without being on location. My team does weekly meetings to make sure everyone knows what is going on with our projects and how we can assist each other. This group meeting using Highfive allows for remote and in office colleagues to easily have equal time and communcation.
Read Isaiah Downing's full review
Kia Humphrey | TrustRadius Reviewer

HighFive is Worth the Investment

HighFive is used across my entire organization. We have clinics in three different states, so HighFive helps us connect remotely to have large meetings. I also use it when training staff at clinics in my region that are in the same state.
  • Video quality is great!
  • Screen sharing is pretty simple.
  • Audio quality is good.
  • Things have been great for me thus far, no complaints.
HighFive is well-suited for environments where staff is pretty spread out and not all in one location. Presenting becomes very easy. It's also great for everyday use for in-person meetings to screen share.
Read Kia Humphrey's full review
Harrison Bond | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2017

Highfive - an aptly named screensharing software

My team uses Highfive to facilitate communication between our West Coast and East Coast teams. It drastically simplifies our weekly team meetings and bi-weekly team trainings (of which I help lead). As both teams grow for each coast, providing a virtual presence for new teammates creates a stronger feeling of team connectedness and company culture.
  • Highfive has a very friendly UI. Inviting others to join, muting attendees, casting options, etc., is well-labelled and intuitive to figure out without needing to read online resources or attend lengthy trainings.
  • Rarely have I experienced any connectivity issues. The entire length of our 45-60 minute meetings are not usually interrupted.
  • Lag. While connectivity for dropping typically has no issues, there is the occasional lag where a teammate is cut-off mid sentence followed by 2-3 seconds of frozen screen.
  • I'm not sure if its the quality of camera in our conference room, but the pixel quality/density tends to jump around every so often (to quantify I'd say this happens twice in a 45-60 minute meeting) during calls ranging from 240p to 720p as it tries to re-adjust to higher quality. This is not so bad as most of our team meetings do not require visual representation, but rather revolve around discussion.
  • Occasionally, the device which we want to cast to is unavailable. Again, I would be unsure if this is due to our tech or an issue with Highfive specifically. For instance, at least twice in 2016 we've had to move to a difference conference room because Highfive did not present our normal conference room as an option for casting while hosting.
Overall, the usefulness of Highfive outweighs the intermittent issues we've experienced with general use. My overall impressions have been positive. One area that I've been using Highfive for lately that has been very useful is to record a live broadcast of a training between our East and West Coast teams for reference later on or to have newer teammates watch.
Read Harrison Bond's full review
Brad Rutt | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2017

Highfive--collaboration has never been easier.

I use Highfive to run my team meetings. We follow an Agile approach to production and have a team of 10 people across three time zones. [We have] daily stand-up meetings, with and at least one other hour-long team meeting each day.

Most of my organization uses highfive in similar manners.
  • Face to face conversations mean so much more than a traditional conference call.
  • Camera quality is great, wide angle shows an entire room.
  • Easily integrates with people outside the organization. In just a few clicks, they can join in and collaborate.
  • Works great with a laptop and a good headset.
  • It constantly asks for feedback after every call. I think because I use it so much, it gets annoying. It's just an extra click that I don't want to have to do.
  • It would be nice to be able to toggle through the participants when there are more than 3 people on a call.
  • It would be nice to be able to change the size of the the video of the physical room you are in. Or move that to another window?
It works well in a collaborate office. Company meetings can be broadcast to satellite offices. Even large meetings in one location, we sometimes broadcast to other conference rooms so people can be spread out. Not ideal in the car on the mobile app. It can be a little distracting when driving.
Read Brad Rutt's full review
Noah Ketterman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Kudos to Highfive

Our entire company of 55 employees uses Highfive for all of our remote meetings. We use it to contact customers at offsite locations as well as our own employees when they work from home.
  • Highfive is very easy to start using. The interface is simple, clean, and intuitive. Even some of our less tech-savvy customers figure it out rather quickly.
  • Highfive's hardware integration is pretty good. They have devices for including a small conference room into a remote call. The video can capture the entire room all at once and the audio pickup isn't bad even though the source of it is in a single location. As long as the room isn't too big, it can usually pick up what everyone is saying.
  • It is easy to add audio-only participants by generating a phone number at the time of the call. This is helpful to share with customers who may be on the road at the time of the call.
  • Like most teleconferencing software, Highfive doesn't do well with controlling echos. Usually we can figure out who needs to mute what in a meeting to avoid echoing but sometimes echos persist throughout a call despite everyone being muted save for the speaker.
  • The more features you use simultaneously on Highfive, the more lag there is in performance. If someone is sharing his/her screen while the conference has "moved" from someone's computer to a TV monitor, there is a delay of a second or two in what the user is doing.
  • Highfive currently has no method of generating a phone number for a call days in advance of the call. If you try to generate a phone number to share with customers who don't have video options, you cannot do so until the day of the conference (that or just leave the Highfive window open for days).
It is great for pulling in remote customers and those who are working from home. The fact that Highfive can be so easily shared with new users makes it a very easy way to contact people very easily.
Read Noah Ketterman's full review
Jason Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2017

Highfive, Perfect in the Ways that Matter

We use Highfive across the whole company for any type of interaction across locations save for all-company webinars and external client webinars. We use it as software engineers to pair program, though we use Screenhero more often for this activity. We use it for quick chats, one on ones, all of our Scrum events (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective). It addresses our business problem of encouraging and enabling close collaboration of our many, distributed members.
  • Ease of use.
  • White-listed org ownership of meetings (no waiting for presenter).
  • All in one device is a great hardware solution (no piecing together speakers, phones, and webcams).
  • Screen sharing can lag on poor wireless connections.
  • Session recording would be very useful.
  • Battery usage can be significant. Reduction of power usage would be an improvement.
Very well suited for quick, easy face-to-face communication in a distributed group. Also, conferences with up to 25 individuals are painless. When the attendee limit exceeds 25, special care needs to be taken to avoid problems. On networks with spotty, wireless connections frustration will occur (like with any conferencing software). When intimate screen sharing is needed, a tool like Screenhero is better suited for pair programming or other screen share collaboration.
Read Jason Knight's full review
Khalil Barrett | TrustRadius Reviewer

Highfive - A slightly oversimplified approach to video conferencing

My whole organization moved to Highfive for our video conferencing solution. We use it to facilitate meetings internally and externally. It is a great help when trying to organize a working session with a remote team.
  • Very simple to use, where other tools use passwords and complex links, users within an organization are able to join a call just by knowing the name and outsiders can be added in by the host.
  • Google Chrome add-on makes jumping into calls a little faster, although it does still require the standalone client.
  • Video and audio quality is ranges between excellent and bearable depending on connection quality.
  • Highfive has no built in chat feature, which is a large downside. Sharing links and general text conversation needs to be carried out through another service.
  • The simple nature of entering into any call with its name also means you can't truly have a secure internal call because any member of your organization with the name or link can join into the call.
  • We have also experienced a lot port based errors in our months with the product.
  • You are not able to choose which screen you share with Highfive.
Small teams and companies, this tool is very well suited to clients who don't have too many concurrent users where internal security is not an issue.
Read Khalil Barrett's full review
Robert Kasper | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2017

Highfive the video conferencing tool of the future!

We use this as our primary video conferencing for meetings. Our company has six offices with a few remote managers and staff. This is a great way for all offices to join into meetings and always feel they are part of the discussion. It has truly solved the easy and convenience of being able to have meetings with anyone from anywhere.
  • It has help provide collaboration and promote a greater team work. I find our users are more willing to do a video meeting because of how easy it is to do so.
  • The easy of setting up and starting a Highfive conference is so easy it makes anyone look like a pro!
  • Support! The Highfive support team is great. On the few occasions I have contacted them they are on it.
  • Not much I can say here. After a year of use I have not found many faults. The mobile app and desktop app have continually improved and are still doing so.
  • about the only thing I can think of is I wish it had a way of listing who else is on the call as it only shows the last three people who have talked. This is kind of annoying when we have a large call.
Any company that has more than one office or needs to meet with clients or VARS. If you need to be connected with your Staff or other from any place at any time, Highfive is for you! I cannot think of any reason a company would not want to have at least ONE Highfive unit.
Read Robert Kasper's full review
Randolph Ramirez | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2017

Highfive does what it does well but only that.

Highfive is being used as our main teleconference software. It is also used to do local presentations wirelessly. It is used across the entire organization and Highfive units have been deployed at all of our satellite offices. It allows us to communicate quickly and efficiently across our entire sales team.
  • Teleconferencing and screensharing
  • Local presentation
  • Highfive needs a specific presentation mode
Highfive is well suited to small group conference calls, especially between conference rooms and smaller 5-10 person presentations. It could be better at holding meetings with people outside of the company.
Read Randolph Ramirez's full review
Jessica Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best of the worst

We use it to communicate with our people who are remote for daily scrum and other meetings
  • Ability to share screen
  • Easy sharable links to get into meetings
  • No app for Linux
  • Sound quality is awful sometimes
  • Cumbersome to start a new meeting
Best suited for one on ones with remote people
Read Jessica Turner's full review
November 17, 2017

HighFive Offers Connect-ability, but is Unreliable.

HighFive is used across the organization, to allow us to have video conferences where we can easily share our screen and have the meeting room captured from a webcam.
  • It keeps things simple with its interface, so I usually know what to click.
  • It automates a lot of the process of calling in, which can be nice.
  • It's very laggy, often buffering during screen-share and video playback is dreadful.
  • Sometimes calls are dropped, which can be frustrating.
Highfive makes sense for wirelessly sharing a screen to a larger TV, and still showing it to remote users that call in. But if you're trying to do something too active, especially with video, you'll see it lag terribly.

Highfive is really HIFI

We have been using Highfive as a video conferencing solution in our organization for the past year. It has been used as a solution across the organization. We have been able to leverage the benefits of using Highfive devices and also its wide device apps to have quick meetings with people working from different locations. Thereby saving a lot of time and effort in setting up such meetings.
Initiating a meeting is just a matter of few clicks - that's it.
  • Multiple Device Support helps people to access highfive anywhere and attend meetings at their convenience.
  • Wireless projection to displays removes the hassles of multiple wires and adapters for different machines.
  • Ease of presenting from your desktop which helps people in the meeting to view content on your machine.
  • Frequent loss in connection needs to be looked into.
  • High bandwidth usage can be improved upon.
  • Better managing features and meetings when there are poor connections or technical issues.
It's best suited in organizations that work across geographies. The high cost and high bandwidth are not suited for smaller organizations.
February 20, 2017

High five to HighFive

We use HighFive across our entire organization, for both remote conferencing as well as simple in-room display projection for our conf rooms equipped with Highfive hardware. We also have recently split buildings (about a 1/2 mile away from each other), so Highfive helps when staff have back-to-back meetings. The phone option for audio helps to reduce audio feedback since people rarely use headsets in our organization.
  • Screensharing for both in-room, and remotely.
  • HD audio clarity from Highfive conference speakers
  • Ability to add meeting attendees on the fly
  • Integration with Google Calendar
  • Latency from laptop to display/projection
  • Learning curve for some first-time users seems a little steep
  • Camera default to off upon login
  • Phone number more visible/accessible by all attendees
Not appropriate for individual device audio for multiple users simultaneously, if in the same room. This is not Highfive-specific, but still an issue. Very well-suited for scenarios where multiple attendees take turns screen-sharing. Highfive is not difficult per-se, but in situations where everyone has taken advantage of calendar integration and already has Highfive loaded on their device, it is much easier than when multiple attendees have not used/downloaded Highfive prior.

Highfive for Teleconferencing solutions

We use Highfive across our entire organization, primarily internally. The primary function is to facilitate conference calls between our two offices at other ends of the country, but we also use it for general meetings when attendees are working remote or just we need basic screenshare capability. It's our primary teleconference tool internally, but we have also started using it externally with interview candidates who are early in the process (ie: before fully vetting and bringing in for in person interview).
  • Handling conference calls between offices.
  • Providing a quick and easy screensharing solution.
  • Integration with Google for creating calendar invites with a call attached
  • Integration with Slack for easy on the fly meetings
  • Performance of basic audio on their conference room camera/mic system
  • Performance on limited speed networks - option to turn off video from other attendees could help improve performance in this scenario
  • Intelligently level audio between participants whose mics are at different levels
If you have multiple offices and get their teleconference solution with the camera unit and dedicated space-ship looking mic and speaker setup, the performance is better than any other solution I've experienced before - it honestly doesn't feel like a teleconference in those cases. If your setup is less than ideal, or you are simply joining in on the call from your laptop, the solution is less impressive, however, I'm not sure there is a better one out there. All in all, for internal communication, it's a pretty dialed product.

High quality audio (25)
High quality video (25)
Low bandwidth requirements (22)
6.3
Mobile support (20)
Desktop sharing (23)
Whiteboards (4)
Calendar integration (18)
Meeting initiation (24)
6.7
Integrates with social media (5)
Record meetings / events (7)
Slideshows (9)
Live chat (10)
Audience polling (1)
Q&A (5)
User authentication (14)
6.0
Participant roles & permissions (13)
6.0
Confidential attendee list (5)
5.7

About Highfive

Highfive aims to simplify business collaboration with a conferencing platform that builds connected cultures. It was recently named one of The World's Most Innovative Companies of 2018 by Fast Company,

Starting with no app downloads or pin codes, Highfive is built to be easy enough for anyone in your organization to collaborate effortlessly. According to the vendor, Highfive’s all-in-one solution reduces IT headaches usually associated with video conferencing. The meeting room hardware takes just minutes to set up, with no need to hang mics or set up dedicated computers. With HD cameras and industry-leading audio powered by Dolby Voice, Highfive makes it feel like everyone is in the same room while still being affordable enough to enable collaboration for every employee and in every meeting room.

Highfive is a fast growing company in the collaboration space, and is used by thousands of organizations including The Atlantic, Expensify, Harry's, Rue La La, Rolling Stone, Paperless Post, and Betterment.

Highfive Features

Has featureEasy to use video and web conferencing that puts the user experience first.
Has featureWireless projection that eliminates the need for wires and dongles.
Has featureAdmin dashboard for monitoring end-user activity.
Has featurePainless setup process takes less than 5 minutes, frees up IT resources.
Has featureiPhone and iPad apps offer mobile access to video calls.
Has featureUse your laptop or mobile device to operate the device, no need for a remote control.
Has featureMove video calls back and forth between devices, from laptop to in-room device to mobile phone.
Has featureHighfive's high fidelity microphone array zeroes in on active speakers while canceling out background noises.

Highfive Screenshots

Highfive Integrations

G Suite, Slack, Okta Workforce Identity, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook

Highfive Competitors

GoToMeeting, Google Chromebox for Meetings, Polycom HDX, Cisco TelePresence SX10 Quick Set, Lifesize

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Teams Software Plan$9.99per user/month, min. 10
SMB Software Plan$12.99per user/month, min. 10
Select Meeting Room Plan$99per room/month
Plus Meeting Room Plan$199per room/month

Affordability that allows you to enable all of your employees and meeting rooms with video conferencing. Highfive's web conferencing software starts at $9.99 per user/month. Plus, extend your Highfive experience into your meeting rooms with hardware and software meeting room plans. Choose your software plan and mix with any of the meeting room plans.

Highfive Support Options