Highfive Reviews

Adam McCracken | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2020

Highfive - great for small group conferencing, so-so for one-to-one meetings

Alternatives Considered

I have used most of these products primarily as a user and rarely as a host. The one I have the most experience with is Join.me. I believe that product better matches my needs and is much more flexible for small meetings that I host from my laptop. What they do not have is more valuable for our organization as a whole, which is why we adopted Highfive for the company. Highfive makes it very easy to host a meeting away from a computer, utilizing large screens to share meetings between 2 or more conference rooms. I believe Highfive is well-suited for use in a conference room where each individual is not using a laptop.
Read Adam McCracken's full review
Jon Walka | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Make sure you understand your needs before implementing

• Zoom
In my opinion, Zoom is a far superior product to Highfive because it has everything that they are missing. The ability to remove people from meetings was a huge pain point for us as people will forget to close out of Highfive and we had no way of removing forcing us to create new meetings for the upcoming appointments creating a lot of confusion. The download and starting a meeting experience is also far superior.
Read Jon Walka's full review
Emilee Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

The equipment to back up the streamlined software

Alternatives Considered

This tool really centers on video and audio while the others are focused on connecting through screen-sharing, recording or hosting bigger meetings. If you just want to do meetings with your small teams, then Highfive is good enough. Otherwise, you may want to consider other options.
Read Emilee Anderson's full review
January 29, 2020

Highfive vs. Zoom

• Zoom
We ultimately did not actually select Highfive. Zoom was more robust than Highfive was and we were already using Zoom for external meetings. We just decided to switch everything to the same licensing.
Taylor Hansen | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 08, 2019

Highfive, ah yeah!

Alternatives Considered

Highfive has thus far proved to be a better system for having video conferencing. Don't get me wrong, I like Zoom, but Highfive is cleaner and easier to use. Video recording is a game changer with Highfive and I'm so glad they added it! I use Highfive just about everyday, while I find myself using Zoom less and less.
Read Taylor Hansen's full review
Gil Lopez CTS ING | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2017

Enterprise Collaboration and Conferencing Made Easy

Alternatives Considered

Highfive appears to perform best for internal communications within the enterprise, where users adopt and use a dedicated platform. Integration with Outlook is a welcome feature. Other applications seem to have more penetration in the market, or are better known in the collaboration space. They tend to be well suited for collaboration with teams or groups outside of the organization, using commodity cameras and mics for the most part. Highfive optimizes their gear for performance.
Read Gil Lopez CTS ING's full review
Jesse Bye | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2017

Great for basic video conferencing, but leaves much to be desired

Alternatives Considered

We originally selected HighFive due to its simplicity. It promised plug-and-play video conferencing without hassles. It has delivered on that promise, but has not completely replaced other solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, and UberConference. We use all of the above technology in combination because HighFive is lacking in features. At this point, we would not phase out HighFive in favor of another product because of our need for simple video conferencing that feels like a face-to-face meeting; however, if another solution offered better capabilities with similar video/audio quality, we might consider switching in the future.
Read Jesse Bye's full review
Brian Hopper | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2017

Highgive

Alternatives Considered

It works well when compared to GoToMeeting because the pricing is much more competitive. It doesn't have some of the features that GoToMeeting has, but GoToMeeting is much pricier if you want everyone to use it.
Read Brian Hopper's full review
Isaiah Downing | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2017

Highifve, an easy solution for conference video calls.

Alternatives Considered

Skype has proven to be difficult to get multiple users on. Screenhero is great for screen sharing usage, but the group version is down sometimes. Slack has proven to be very affective for most of our communication but isn't as easy to add others to the same call or allow others to join an existing call.
Read Isaiah Downing's full review
Harrison Bond | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2017

Highfive - an aptly named screensharing software

Alternatives Considered

As far as I've been working for my company, we have employed Highfive as our solution in this space. I am unaware of other competitors and what they potentially bring to the table. I understand that this biases my view with a single-side, but I think I've been fair in my overall assessment.
Read Harrison Bond's full review
Jason Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2017

Highfive, Perfect in the Ways that Matter

Alternatives Considered

Go To Meeting, Go To Webinar, Join.Me, Google Hangouts, Webex, Uberconference and talky.io. The bad, Highfive still does not offer session recording but that feature is coming soon I'm told. They currently support between 25-50 users in a video conference depending on which version of the client you're using. They offer teleconference, but the numbers are dynamically allocated making recurring meetings require participants to dial a new number each time (not a big problem).
The good, no per seat organizers so anyone can spin up a meeting. Fantastic support. Stupid simple usage. A bundled hardware option that is dirt cheap by comparison and doesn't require stringing together third party hardware. Easy and informative administrative tools to measure usage.
Read Jason Knight's full review
Robert Kasper | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2017

Highfive the video conferencing tool of the future!

Alternatives Considered

I can start a conference on any computer or even my iPhone and invite anyone to join in to it at anytime. Then when I am done or if the video conference move in a direction I am not needed in I can bow out and the remaining participants can keep talking. I also have the ability to show my desktop and present from it, then when I am done back to the main camera! The audio and video is great. It is easy to use so we find everyone does use it.
Read Robert Kasper's full review
February 17, 2017

Highfive for Teleconferencing solutions

Alternatives Considered

My primary reference point is Skype for business, which I found a bit more powerful with collaboration tools, but far more cumbersome and had lower adoption rates with our employees. The other alternative we use is for when we do trainings and such, we setup a Google Hangout, which has all the collaboration tools we need for instant feedback and presenter mode controls, so that's been a great basic solution to pair with Highfive which gives us incredible teleconference capabilities in an easy to use and dependable package.

High quality audio (25)
High quality video (25)
Low bandwidth requirements (22)
6.3
Mobile support (20)
Desktop sharing (23)
Whiteboards (4)
Calendar integration (18)
Meeting initiation (24)
6.7
Integrates with social media (5)
Record meetings / events (7)
Slideshows (9)
Live chat (10)
Audience polling (1)
Q&A (5)
User authentication (14)
6.0
Participant roles & permissions (13)
6.0
Confidential attendee list (5)
5.7

About Highfive

Highfive aims to simplify business collaboration with a conferencing platform that builds connected cultures. It was recently named one of The World's Most Innovative Companies of 2018 by Fast Company,

Starting with no app downloads or pin codes, Highfive is built to be easy enough for anyone in your organization to collaborate effortlessly. According to the vendor, Highfive’s all-in-one solution reduces IT headaches usually associated with video conferencing. The meeting room hardware takes just minutes to set up, with no need to hang mics or set up dedicated computers. With HD cameras and industry-leading audio powered by Dolby Voice, Highfive makes it feel like everyone is in the same room while still being affordable enough to enable collaboration for every employee and in every meeting room.

Highfive is a fast growing company in the collaboration space, and is used by thousands of organizations including The Atlantic, Expensify, Harry's, Rue La La, Rolling Stone, Paperless Post, and Betterment.

Highfive Features

Has featureEasy to use video and web conferencing that puts the user experience first.
Has featureWireless projection that eliminates the need for wires and dongles.
Has featureAdmin dashboard for monitoring end-user activity.
Has featurePainless setup process takes less than 5 minutes, frees up IT resources.
Has featureiPhone and iPad apps offer mobile access to video calls.
Has featureUse your laptop or mobile device to operate the device, no need for a remote control.
Has featureMove video calls back and forth between devices, from laptop to in-room device to mobile phone.
Has featureHighfive's high fidelity microphone array zeroes in on active speakers while canceling out background noises.

Highfive Screenshots

Highfive Integrations

G Suite, Slack, Okta Workforce Identity, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook

Highfive Competitors

GoToMeeting, Google Chromebox for Meetings, Polycom HDX, Cisco TelePresence SX10 Quick Set, Lifesize

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Teams Software Plan$9.99per user/month, min. 10
SMB Software Plan$12.99per user/month, min. 10
Select Meeting Room Plan$99per room/month
Plus Meeting Room Plan$199per room/month

Affordability that allows you to enable all of your employees and meeting rooms with video conferencing. Highfive's web conferencing software starts at $9.99 per user/month. Plus, extend your Highfive experience into your meeting rooms with hardware and software meeting room plans. Choose your software plan and mix with any of the meeting room plans.

Highfive Support Options