Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Highspot, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Sales Content Management
- Supported: Online Pitching
- Supported: Sales Performance Analytics
- Supported: Guided Selling
- Supported: In-context Sales Training
- Supported: Sales Email with prospect engagement alerts
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
- time to sale
- relevant content
- Faster time to close
- Better staging on deal progress
- Closed 40K deal before EOM. Data from trackable links via Highspot helped me contact DM when we were top of mind and tailor my email to the slide they spent the most time on
- Eyes on what customers view, length of time viewing and sharing with others internally.
- Decreasing the likelihood we are sharing out/pitching outdated content.
- Highspot has improved Account Executive productivity by 15%
- Highspot has allowed marketing to get real time feedback on collateral
- Highspot has helped our onboarding team take on 15% more accounts at a time.
- Saving sales people time every day
- Easy to use and maintain
- Visibility into what is being viewed by the recipient
- More alignment with revenue teams
- Increase seller productivity as they spend less time finding things
- Unified messaging and assets being shared with customers
- Highspot positively impacts the use of marketing content - time worth [spending] on the creation of it
- Better connection with customers
- Less time spent on back and forth communication finding materials
- Highspot has created more efficiency within our Sales team as reps no longer have to "hunt" for up-to-date collateral
- Highspot helps us understand what collateral gets deals in pipeline
- Highspot aids in new employees getting ramped easier and faster with one location to review training content
- Highspot has reduced the number of minutes it takes to find content.
- Highspot has reduced the number of messages to colleagues and peers asking for specific content.
- Easy to find content
- Easy to update content
- Easy to send pitches
- Data Safety
- We have way less emails or chats around, "does anybody have a certain document?" It's helped our reps be more productive and has cut the number of questions our support team has had to field.
- When Marketing puts together new content, we can launch it in Highspot so that it doesn't get trapped in emails where reps are left searching through email for the newest documents.
- Any changes we make to our main PowerPoint is saved and every time a rep is building our a deck, we know they are utilizing the most up to date document.
- Great ROI - Huge time saver
- Visibility into what the customers are actually looking at.
- File organization.
- File finding.
- We've been able to close more sales with clients that are visual learners.
- We've been able to understand more about how clients interact with our decks post-pitch.
- I do not have specific numbers to share.
- Strictly positive.
- I can't stress this enough. All organizations where Marketing and Sales work closely, need Highspot.
- Our entire team is getting better forecasting and trending abilities into new opportunities helping us improve the quality of leads.
- Sales Enablement is finding which materials are valuable and which ones are not gaining traction.
- It is a great collaboration tool and has matrics that track usage from employees.
- You can track usage by clients/prospects and tie it to a new sale or to an upsell.
- We need to be careful of using it every time and to upload all the relevant information, so you will need to have a team working with Highspot.
- Speed up time
- A place for all content
- Metrics of how you use the content
- Finding and sharing documents with clients has been easier than ever.
- Sharing documents with clients via HighSpot allows us to know how much time the client has spent engaging with your content. Because of that, our content has improved.
- Highspot is great for understanding what my prospects are looking at when I send them information due to the tracking analytics.
- Highspot allows me to easily access case studies, pricing and product FAQ's, making it easy to get information over to my prospects.
- Highspot allows me to combine certain pages from separate documents, allowing me to send aspects of different documents that are applicable to my prospects, rather than sending four different documents that they will likely not look at.
- Sending out content to prospects and being able to track views
- Easily find case studies and resources by industry to share with clients
- You are able to upload you own custom content to highspot to share out to clients (Slide Decks)
- ROI on time: is a prospect worth continued follow up?
- ROI on engagement: helps determine where to spend time.
- ROI on time: fewer emails back and forth with employees asking for specific resources.