Highspot

Highspot Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

April Risberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
I find Highspot incredibly easy to use. I use it constantly and when it's updated by our marketing team I don't have to be involved I just keep sending what I need and it's there when it's available. Our Marketing team can see what's working and what's not, who is using what, etc and they are able to make updates and changes when needed.
August 23, 2019

Love Highspot

Has a lot of advanced features, but they could make it a bit easier to navigate and learn.

Requires additional training to really learn all of the powerful features of Highspot like pitches and analytics

Sidebar is easy to navigate types of content. Gets more difficult when you are trying to see the individual actions you can take for each piece of content
I use Highspot every day. It is basically my go-to spot to find anything I need to know about the product, like pricing and internal processes. It also helps me provide value-added emails to my prospects with extreme ease. Without Highspot I would not have the current success that I have right now in sales.

Highspot Scorecard Summary

What is Highspot?

Highspot is an advanced sales enablement platform, with sales content tools and content analytics. Users can find the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Highspot sales content tools include asset management, sales playbooks, online presentations, etc. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. Highspot aims to close the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, in order to help companies engage more effectively with their audiences.

Highspot Features

• Supported: Sales Content Management
  • Supported: Online Pitching
  • Supported: Sales Performance Analytics
  • Supported: Guided Selling
  • Supported: In-context Sales Training
  • Supported: Sales Email with prospect engagement alerts

Highspot Screenshots

Content organization optimized to make your reps efficientContent usage analyticsSalesforce integration provides recommended content and guided selling based on opportunity context.

Highspot Integrations