Is hireEZ easy?

May 15, 2022
We use hireEZ to source candidates for recruiting purposes. I personally don't find it as user friendly as its competitors.

Good stuff!

March 02, 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual), and make your voice heard!

Hiretual Standard

Hiretual Starter

Free

forever

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://hireez.com/new-pricing

What is hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual)?

hireEZ's outbound recruitment software aims transforms hiring technology of today to build the workforce of the future. It helps to scale organizations with intelligent sourcing, engagement, analysis, and integrations — all while working with existing platforms.

According to the vendor, customers use hireEZ to source across 45+ platforms and 750M+ open web professional profiles, quickly gather contact information and hire efficiently with team collaboration, pipeline management, and intelligent engagement.

hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) Features

• Supported: Social Recruiting
  • Supported: ATS Integration
  • Supported: Candidate Engagement

hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) Screenshots

Hiretual  V3 Sourcing ManagementHiretual  V3 Sourcing AIHiretual  V3 Candidate EngagementHiretual  V3 Boolean Builder

hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) Videos

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)40%

hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) Technical Details

Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish

How much does hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) cost?

hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) starts at $0.

What are hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual)'s top competitors?

SeekOut, Entelo, and Eightfold AI are common alternatives for hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual).

What is hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual)'s best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.9.

Who uses hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual)?

The most common users of hireEZ (Formerly Hiretual) are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.

May 15, 2022

Is hireEZ easy?

• Helps us find potential candidates.
  • Narrows searches.
  • Can sometimes find people not initially seen on competitor searches.
  • It often pulls up people who don't meet the criteria.
  • It is often times not up to date.
  • Sometimes seems glitchy.
I use hireEZ when I have run out of search ideas and need a fresh start. Sometimes it pulls candidates I haven't seen and sometimes it doesn't.
This is a great tool for sourcing talent, finding talent can be difficult at times, and the ease of use for how you can plug in skills, and other attributes of the candidates you are sourcing for hireEZ makes it so simple. The data that hireEZ pulls from are LinkedIn, GitHub, Facebook, Twitter, Stack, and more so you are getting a variety of sources of useful info on talent which in turn assists with the outreach to each candidate when designing outreach campaigns with your messaging.
  • Multiple Sources of data
  • Contact Info
  • Boolean Builder
  • Messaging
The best scenario is to source the talent you are looking for, I find the messaging to be not as strong as other resources that are available in the community. They do have an excellent Boolean builder which can help you source directly on LinkedIn Recruiter, Google X-Ray, and other sites that you may find useful in your searching.
Lindsey Boulton | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hiretual is currently used by myself, a recruiting specialist/sourcer, to source candidates for direct hire positions. It helps give me another avenue to search through and turns up more candidates than just my searches on LinkedIn and Indeed. By linking me directly to most LinkedIn profiles as well, it helps reduce redundancy in my searches and saves time.
  • Allows me to create a detailed, customized search.
  • Let’s me save my progress by organizing job orders into projects.
  • Allows me to send mass emails to candidates that I have deemed a fit.
  • I have come across many duplicate profiles that could cause me to contact the same person twice in a short period.
  • Doesn’t have an “undo” button for if I accidentally mark a candidate as “not a good fit”
  • Their “variables” used in creating email templates don’t function optimally. If you use “candidate last name”, and the person has a title, it will use the title instead of name. For example… I sent an email to a doctor and it sent as “Dr. MD”. Not ideal.
Works well for external recruiting. I can create many different projects for my job orders and it holds onto my progress so I can rate half of the candidates, log out, and pick it back up later. It is a great tool for finding people, however, hasn’t gotten me many interested responses yet because there’s no “passive” vs “active” candidates. I end up contacting many people who are not open to new opportunities. Not Hiretual’s fault, but having a feature to identify active candidates would be useful.
I sample several products to see what platforms will find civil engineering candidates. Hiretual was recommended by various recruiting boards. I used it as part of my recruiting efforts to fill positions for our clients. My goal was to see if the search features would find the specific and narrow niche of candidates we require.
  • It is a very robust program.
  • Several features - personal contact information.
  • Easy to read layout.
  • As with most platforms - the search tools did not find civil engineering candidates.
  • Some personal contact information was outdated and not better than USPhoneBook.
  • I already had an ATS - so using it to search exclusively was not effective for the price.
I would be likely to recommend for industries outside civil engineering consulting - and if you don't already have an ATS that you are using. It's important to be deliberate about the costs for search tools. This one had features I wasn't going to be using and the tools I did need did not return desired results.
Monique Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our recruiting and sourcing division currently uses Hiretual to source and contact candidates based on our job order/requisitions. Currently there is a drought in our economy of qualified talent that actually want to work. So Hiretual has been an important tool (partnered with our ATS) in helping us dig around the internet and find contact information on hidden talent and email them, quicker than average.
  • Find accurate and up-to-date contact information
  • Integrate with Google search when recruiters are sourcing the internet to show LinkedIn and resume details per profile
  • Manage recruiting projects and organize the sourcing findings
  • More contacts for those that can't afford enterprise-level solution
  • Swap out the export feature for another feature--for example adding a citizenship feature but swapping credits or exports
  • Making certain features a la carte
If you are a recruiting firm/talent acquisition team/staffing agency, Hiretual is suited for you. Especially if you need to find talent info fast and not worry about if the information is outdated or not. Hiretual A.I.-driven searches help me find people quickly and help me stay organized throughout various clients and searches.
Hiretual is used across my organization by recruiters in different verticals of the business. It is utilized to identify and engage with a wide variety of talent, with a large emphasis on technical personnel that the business is looking to recruit. It is used to identify social sites, contact information, and a broader understanding of a prospect's backgrounds, professional experience, education, etc.
  • Aggregates prospects' social sites
  • Provides contact information
  • Exports into CSV files to upload into an ATS
  • Offers pointed filters for narrowing down your search criteria
  • Faster AI algorithms to run searches
  • More expansive search results
Hiretual is a great platform for anyone looking for an alternative to LinkedIn Recruiter. Its offering of multiple social platforms for prospects beyond LinkedIn is quite useful, and this is a great tool for those who prefer to contact prospects via email, as it does robust searches for personal contact information.

This would not be the ideal platform for someone that is looking to post jobs and have prospects come to them.
Kristina "Shoots" Wiggins | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was apart of Hiretual's beta testing and ever since I have been a user, supporter and a fan! I use Hiretual on an almost daily basis to build Boolean search strings and in some cases candidate management.
  • Building Boolean search strings within a few clicks.
  • Ability to search on multiple platforms.
  • Constantly updating with the newest technology and platforms to source.
  • Honestly can't give any insight into improvement and even if I could they are consistently updating to be the one-stop shop for sourcing.
Hiretual is the platform to accurately and efficiently find people to network with. Regardless the industry and or if you are hiring or in sales with the use of Hiretual you can do this seamlessly and effectively.
Again, from the CEO to the newest team member to join HIretual communication and follow through is outstanding.
March 02, 2020

Good stuff!

Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
It started out that I was the only recruiter using it for a while at our agency but as I had more success I introduced it to the team and we were able to make the decision that we should all begin to integrate it into our workflow on a daily basis.
  • Sourcing.
  • Boolean string creation.
  • GitHub search.
  • More features included in their free plan.
  • GitHub search can be a bit difficult to understand.
  • More user tutorials.
As a staffing agency we are constantly searching for the perfect hire and at times our clients come to us with reqs that are needing to filled quickly. With Hiretual we can throw in the job description and a few hard requirements and BOOM, a perfect Boolean so we can begin a search immediately.
I have literally never had any issues, it has been smooth sailing with them since day one. They are an agency's dream!
Eddie Moncayo, MBA, SWP, RACR | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hiretual has become the number one platform that we utilize to source candidates across all specialties for our organization. We utilize it for nursing, other clinical roles, leadership and the corporate role and everything else in between. Hiretual has allowed our organization to implement a state of the art tool that is easy to use, and highly effective at sourcing large numbers of specialized candidates. What Hiretual represents for our organization is a strong relationship with a growing tech company that truly partners and has vested interest in my organization's success.
  • Sourcing for specialized, hard to fill roles.
  • Creating advanced boolean strings utilizing their state of the art platform.
  • Advanced Artificial Intelligence to make sourcing large numbers of candidates easy.
  • Visionary and dedicated leadership who truly partner with their clients.
  • Integration with more ATS companies, but admittedly this is on their road map.
  • The naming convention of their tiered products can be a bit confusing.
We have been using Hiretual for a wide variety of roles, including filling our own internal Talent Acquisition roles. This product is comparable and as or more effective than Entelo and other advanced sourcing tools. We have found using Hiretual to be a boon to our rural recruiting efforts which can be incredibly complex and difficult to handle. Hiretual allows us to scale our sourcing efforts from small to large needs effortlessly and has been invaluable for us since we started utilizing it. Ultimately, when optimized, TA teams can earn a great deal of efficiency utilizing this tool to its fullest capacity.
Everyone from the customer reps to the c-suite always makes themselves available to answer questions or help us troubleshoot and issues that may arise. We haven't found many issues the tool but when we have questions about the utilization of the tool or how to utilize its advanced capabilities, the reps at Hiretual always make themselves available to us.
Jennifer Thrift | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Hiretual daily in my sourcing efforts. It is the tool I use to begin all of my searches.
  • It intuitively suggests titles/keywords/etc based on your inputs. It also has the ability to "learn" based on your feedback on the sourced candidates.
  • Acts as an ATS by allowing me to upload candidates I find elsewhere.
  • About 75% of the time, there is accurate contact information for the candidates sourced.
  • The login screen does not remember my sign in.
  • There is honestly nothing else!
I begin all of my searches in Hiretual because they link to LinkedIn. I look up the profile in LinkedIn as well to ensure the information matched. I would say 95% of the time it does. Hiretual also provides contact information most of the time and it is almost always accurate.
Both my account representative and the founding partner have reached out to me proactively to offer assistance and my account manager has been very responsive on the rare occasions when I have required assistance. I would highly recommend Hiretual to recruiters if they are "over" LinkedIn. It is a terrific tool!
Ryan Marshall | TrustRadius Reviewer
I began using Hiretual 3 years ago, and it quickly became my go-to search engine for complex, purple squirrel types of searches. Three years later, Hiretual is my first destination for all searches in the Software Engineering, Infrastructure, Direct Response Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and Sales departments. What I like most about Hiretual today is the search insights feature that gives me an immediate indication of how successful the search I'm building is going to work, the depth of the talent pool, and cross-over information that allows me to expand or collapse my search criteria. To me, a product is only as good as the folks who stand behind it: Ninh Tran and Jason Xiao, founders of Hiretual, are two of the most clever software creators in the talent acquisition space I've ever the pleasure of working with. Hiretual > LinkedIn Recruiter!
  • Talent sourcing aggregate (known by Hiretual as AI Sourcing).
  • Custom insights based on search criteria.
  • Contact information & social link retrieval.
  • Applicant Tracking System Integration -- At OnPoint we use Lever as our ATS. Hiretual allows us to export candidate data directly into our ATS and associate said candidates to a specific requisition, & in a specific stage.
  • Integration with LinkedIn Recruiter projects to avoid sourcing/contact duplication -- In fairness, from a technology perspective, I think this is near impossible.
I believe that Hiretual is most successfully used by hyper-growth organizations with a need to identify & connect with talent in the technology, marketing, sales, or healthcare industries.
I'd like to think I'm special because I've used Hiretual for 75% of their company's existence, and that's why Ninh Tran (Founder and COO) supports me directly, but the fact of the matter is that Ninh would do that for any customer, anytime, anywhere (within reason, of course)!
Garick Chan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hiretual correctly finds email addresses and sometimes even telephone numbers that other platforms do not. Their AI Sourcing function has also helped me uncover candidates I would not otherwise have found on my own with Boolean search.
  • Finding correct emails
  • Identifying correct talent with their AI Sourcing tool
  • Helps with Boolean builders
  • Could offer more free email contacts a week
Hiretual is best for recruiters and sourcers.
Benjamin Hanley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hiretual has allowed me to identify passive candidates I wasn't finding elsewhere. It gives me extremely accurate data and predictive insights that in turn allow me to do my job at the highest level. I run a very small recruiting agency at the moment, but as we grow I will be making sure that all of my recruiters are using Hiretual.
  • Accurate insights
  • Correct contact information for candidates
  • Amazing customer support
  • I wouldn't change a thing, honestly..
Hiretual is well suited for any recruiter looking to step their game up and get in touch with passive candidates who not only fit the requirements you're looking for, but who are also more likely to respond and be interested in the opportunities you have to offer. It is less suited for lazy recruiters who would rather skim job boards all day and talk to candidates who are looking for new jobs.
Jake Rogers | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Hiretual for sourcing and candidate searches. Our recruiting team loves how easy it is to use and how much time it saves us in the sourcing and candidate search process.
  • Email finding is excellent!
  • Sourcing AI is awesome and innovative!
  • Candidate profiles are rich and useful!
  • N/A
Hiretual can do what other platforms cannot: they find candidates' information others cannot, and they generate leads others cannot. It is a great tool in the recruiter's arsenal! For example: I have multiple times tried to find a candidate's email and Connectifier and other sources couldn't figure it out, but Hiretual can.
Michael L Crouse | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is the primary source for searching for candidates for ALL of our jobs. The solution that Hiretual solves for me and my company is that it is very fast and accurate with the data it returns. I can search for several roles at once using the AI feature. The AI feature has saved me hundreds of hours a year in search efforts.
  • Search for multiple roles simultaneously and provides up to 50 results with a search and the contact information as well as other social sites that the prospects is connected.
  • The speed of results is in minutes. It replaces what would take me hours to do.
  • The ability to verify contact information and show the source of information.
Well suited for any company that needs to gather a large number of candidates in a very short period of time that are well matched to the requirements listed. It is ideal for corporate and agency recruiters that may work alone or part of a large team. It saves a lot of time in the searches for all types of jobs in your organization or your client organization.
* I head up the sourcing department @ the boutique recruiting agency I am at...

I've used many contact-finding apps and software tools to get personal contact information for outreach. HIRETUAL is especially unique for those of us working in the recruiting and staffing arena as it also offers boolean building & x-ray search features + more, but the tool also works just as well for sales and other departments.

I heard about HIRETUAL quite a while ago... at the time they showed phone numbers as well as email, but I'm not sure this is still the case anymore as many of these tools have discontinued this feature (?), if they do I'm sure you'd have to ask on a phone call (Chrome store says they do this still but website does not..?)

I do occasionally use the free version of HIRETUAL still, and some of our employees prefer to use it over other similar products. There are a TON of these types of products out there (Nymeria, Lusha, JobJet, Prophet, Connectifier just to name a few), many show up and disappear fairly often, but I have had good consistency and like the features of HIRETUAL more than most. Would put them in the top 5 compared to similar products facing my industry.
  • Smart Boolean String Building - product will help turn your text into a searchable boolean
  • X-ray With both Google and Bing - product will help turn your text into a searchable X-ray boolean
  • Big, big list of email contacts. The company does a fairly decent job of linking the correct contact email to the correct social profile... a lot of products don't do this so well
  • The tool can also show phone numbers
  • Products are decent, although sometimes the floating browser icon can be (only mildly) annoying.
Finding anyone's contact info, in particular, email.
Joshua Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Hiretual as one of our main sourcing tools across the org. It greatly simplifies locating passive candidates and finding correct and current contact information.

The challenge was to find a PACS (picture archiving and communication system) Administrator for a regional health care entity. This is a healthcare professional who really works in two worlds, healthcare and information technology. The skills are very specific and there are not a lot of people who have this as a specialty.
Utilizing Hiretual’s Smart Search Boolean Builder and Facebook Search I was able to utilize unique search strings to narrow down my candidate list. For example a “self generated” standard LinkedIn search generated 212 results, a “self generated” boolean search on LinkedIn generated 0 results (obviously I have no skills in writing my own strings). Whereas Hiretual’s boolean search netted 47 regional and 12 local results, ALL accurate!
Once I had a viable set of potential candidates I was able to use Hiretual’s chrome extension to not only get insight on candidates but also their contact info, in some cases their email, cell and office number. I was able to interview the 5 best candidates and had the most qualified placed within 2 weeks.
  • AI search. Utilizing unique AI software Hiretual is able to crawl candidate profiles locating the best fits for your particular search.
  • Using Hiretual’s Smart Search Boolean Builder and Facebook Search I was able to utilize unique search strings to narrow down my candidate list.
  • The ability to use to use Hiretual’s chrome extension to not only get insight on candidates but also their contact info, in some cases their email, cell and office number
  • Incredibly responsive customer support
  • Chrome extension
  • It should be noted Hiretual is not a replacement to an ATS but is integrating with many of the big name ATS' in the industry