Best of both worlds

HireVue was used for an interview. It was used for one department. With COVID and the hiring process changing from the way it used to be, …

HireVue Review

We use HireVue for our internship and FTE positions. With OnDemand Interviews we have been able to quickly screen candidates based on …

Thumbs Up for HireVue!

We use HireVue across North America for all professional-level roles and across all departments. Primarily, the platform is being used by …

HireVue for Candidate Vetting

We use HireVue after one or two screening interviews to give us the chance to see how a candidate can answer questions "in the moment," as …

HireVue

I work with companies that use video and support and encourage use of HireVue since it's the number one video interviewing company and …

My View of HireVue

HireVue is being used by most of our organization. In HR we send out the HireVue to candidates after hiring managers request them and then …

Hire HireVue!

We use HireVue for the initial round of our screening process. We send all high potential candidates a template that we design and give …

Starting Price Per Interview

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $25 per month

What is HireVue?

HireVue aims to transform how companies discover and hire talent with its AI-driven Hiring Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue boasts having hosted over six million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines.

HireVue Features

• Supported: Global Data Centers
  • Supported: 2-way Integrated Interview Scheduling
  • Supported: Candidate Interview Self-Scheduling

HireVue Screenshots

Manager can create a digital interview with questions and challenges to evaluate job candidates or they can ask their team to respond to real-life situations by creating a practice session.Candidates or team members record their responses on video at any time using a computer, smart phone or tablet and submit them to the manager.HireVue Insights, our patented predictive analytics technology analyzes 10,000 attributes to compare every response to responses that you've rated highly in the past and gives a percentage score so that you can instantly decide where you should be spending your time.Evaluate candidates from start to finish in only 5 steps. Any device. 1000's of ways to build and accelerate your team.Managers combine HireVue Insights score data with their own subjective feedback to quickly determine who is the best fit for their team, or who needs the most practice to hit their team goals.Weeks after HireVue Team Acceleration Platform is implemented, team performance improves because our video, analytics, and collaboration technologies allow even the busiest managers to work on the areas that matter most: finding great people and making their existing team even better.Create an "excellence library" so your sales reps can share the best stories.Screen 200% more candidates, land 13% more top performers, reduce poor performer hiring by 17%, and drive turnover down by 28% with HireVue’s predictive analytics and digital, video, mobile, and social recruiting solutions. From A to Z, HireVue makes the recruiting process easier, faster, and more effective.

HireVue Videos

How HireVue Works.
Adventist Health - How They Use HireVue
HireVue Company Overview
HireVue for Hiring Managers - what you'll see as a hiring manager.

Watch Introduction to the HireVue Team Acceleration Platform

Watch Introduction to HireVue Insights

Watch Equinix, a HireVue Customer, shares their thoughts on how they use HireVue.

HireVue Integrations

HireVue Competitors

HireVue Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish (Latin American), Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, French, French (Canadian), Italian, Finnish, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Indonesian Bahasa, Turkish, Russian, Dutch, Thai, Japanese

Alternatives

What is HireVue?

HireVue is a video, mobile and social recruiting platform.

How much does HireVue cost?

HireVue starts at $25.

Who uses HireVue?

The most common users of HireVue are from Enterprises and the Computer Software industry.

HireVue isn't really in the same category at the other programs I listed so it's hard to compare them because they are all leveraged for very different purposes. HireVue was selected (to my knowledge) for its ease of use and the video interview recording function and I haven't had any major issues with the platform so I think it performs fine, but there's always room for improvement.
August 24, 2017

HireVue Review

Nathan Livingstone | TrustRadius Reviewer
HireVue only allows 4 people total for Live Interviewers. A lot of managers ask to set up WebExs to include a larger interview team. However, HireVue is better than WebEx due to the fact that you can send out OnDemand tests to the candidates prior to submitting them to the managers.
Katie Strait | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Rivs
I have used Rivs in the past and really thought it was a great tool to use. However, HireVue has more case studies, allows you to engage with the community of Hirevue and is always giving pointers/tips. I felt a little on my own with Rivs unless the rep was calling and checking on us.
Juanita Hermans | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Montage
We did extensive research before we decided on HireVue and went back and forth with three other vendors. HireVue stuck out because of the great customer service but also the product met the needs of our business and was very brand and culture oriented.
Nicole McMenamin, SPHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
We went with HireVue because they are great at what they do! They have great support and truly care about the customer's brand. If you don't have a brand yet, or are just starting out - that is great too! They help you. The other companies did not do that. As a bonus they offer more combined products then their competitors as well. AND who can can compete with RESCHEDGE?
Chase Muehlheuser | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Gray Peak
Gray Peak doesn't even compare to HireVue. Where I think Gray Peak is a 2 or 3 out of 10, I am absolutely convinced that HireVue is a 10! Yes there are probably some tweaks for HireVue but this product is truly amazing. It impresses me each day with the volume that we are able to put through and how it is a complete convenience for ALL parties involved in the process.
Christine Hedstrom | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • RIVS Digital Interviews
I evaluated RIVS Digital Interviews, and although the annual cost was lower, I didn't think it provided the same features with the same ease of use that HireVue provides. In addition, I wasn't convinced that the organization would be able to integrate it with our existing application program.
Joseph Gustafson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We did not compare HireVue to any other products before purchasing. I will say that since we have purchased HireVue I have seen other products and to me they are poor imitations of the innovator.
Chris Middleton, PHR, SHRM-CP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We looked at Green Job Interview and another company but I don't recall their name. HireVue was more expensive in cost but overall value was better. They are a larger company with more support and have been established longer.
December 10, 2015

My View of HireVue

ApplicantPro is a good recruiting program but HireVue does it better when it comes to seeing how the candidate really is. So instead of using ApplicantPro's interview software we have been able to use both of them hand in hand which has been a really nice combination. ApplicantPro lets them apply and HireVue lets us see a first glimpse of the candidate.
December 09, 2015

HireVue 2015

Corric Cummings | TrustRadius Reviewer
As this is my first time in recruiting, I personally have not used similar products to HireVue. I can image that HireVue's simplicity and user friendly application is definitely something that makes this tool unique compared to other companies. HireVue also has excellent customer service which is often hard to find.
Dan Newbold | TrustRadius Reviewer
Some other locations use VidCruiter, but we have ultimately decided to stick with HireVue due to the ease of sharing candidates across a large organization. Everyone can use HireVue, and it's so simple and effective that there's no point in us looking elsewhere.
December 07, 2015

Glad we went with HireVue

We have used Skype for live interviews before, but this is not the same. We are not using HireVue for live interviews right now, as the digital format is more flexible for us.

Skype can be complicated in that each person has to have an account, and many candidates do not. With HireVue the candidates can easily do the interview off a simple link sent via email.
December 03, 2015

Vetting aid

Frankly, I haven't used other competitors' products, though we have used recruiting agencies. HireVue accomplishes what it's designed to do and I've been impressed by the limited interaction I've had with their staff.