- The ability of being flexible is definitely a plus.
- I don't have to worry about being live if I don't need to be.
- The applicants can do their interview during their leisure.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It's had a positive effect because it frees up time and does the leg work for many recruiters and hiring managers in the front end, which leads to more time to focus on other work.
- It's archives the video interviews and how we use the tool and makes it so we can retrieve it easily and be shared in the appropriate situations.
- The functionality and reliability of the platform could be a bit better. I wasn't involved in the selection process so I can't speak to how much it cost, but it seems to add value.
- Speeds up the interview process.
- Screens candidates based on pre-built test/interviews.
- Apps are great for those that are always on the go.
- Time to fill has been reduced/ shortened since we are able to screen more candidates quicker.
- Time to schedule has been shortened as candidates are able to self-schedule their own interviews with a hiring manager; no more chasing people through phone calls to coordinate multiple schedules.
- Candidate reach has been greatly enhanced - we can reach more candidates than we ever could with traditional phone screening.
- We do not have a way to effectively determine the ROI specific to HireVue because multiple other changes to the process took place at the same time.
- I've only used Hirevue less than a year so I feel I am still evaluating. So far it has eliminated a recruiter having to call 150 candidates in 2 weeks.
- Lowered Turnover
- Increased Efficiency of Managers
- Saving time
- More efficient and streamlined process for moving candidates through the pool and the overall candidate experience.
- Some candidates are still hesitant to take part in this process.
- We are able to evaluate more candidates in a smaller amount of time.
- It did allow us to realize we need more internal interview training.
- It is easier for the managers and candidates think it is very innovative for a tech company.
- We are able to process over 400 candidates in a 3 day event. That is phenomenal and I wouldn't be able to do it without this product.
- We see faster employment offers b/c we streamline each candidate to the hiring manager. This can be done while they are in another state, country, on a plane or anywhere!
- Many of our candidates are individuals who are currently working, doing the duties and responsibilities that our clients need them to do. So with this being something that can be done 24/7, it helps ease our candidates in to a smooth hiring process.
- Improved talent brand - the use of technology has chipped away at the stigma that is still tied to credit unions.
- Increased efficiency, aiding in a reduced time to fill.
- Ability to present more viable candidates to hiring managers earlier in the process.
- Use of Hirevue has provided increased efficiency in our interviewing process and led to hiring individuals that have a good fit with the organization.
- A much better/higher quality vetting process for us which has saved us both time and money in recruiting & interviewing the right candidates. We have fewer "wrong fits" that get further into the hiring process as a result of using HireVue.
- I think it has been positive. Clients seem to make better and more confident hiring decisions. They can weed out candidates that don't seem to fit their culture before taking time out of their day to set up a formal interview.
- Increases our efficiency and we service our clients better. It's a unique tool that clients love.
- Faster completion of the overall process.
- If we have to select an employee quickly (sometimes we may lose positions if not selected fast enough) then HireVue helps us to be confident in our selections.
- We are able to go back to previous applicants and review again if necessary. So the library of applicants is helpful.
- Increased Efficiency - Traditionally, there would be a phone screen, then a phone interview, and then a series of in office interviews. HireVue allows us to speed this up and reduce the steps necessary in the recruiting process.
- Increased Collaboration - Hiring managers, recruiters, and anyone involved in the hiring process are able to collaborate among each other much easier with HireVue and the structure it provides to the recruiting process.
- More transparency - Traditionally, the recruiter doing the phone interviews would have to relay information onto the managers and more-or-less "fill them in" on the candidate before the in-person interview. With HireVue, hiring managers are able to get the same exact information on the candidate as the recruiter instead of it being reported to them.
- Quicker turnaround time.
- Positive perception from our client companies that we are using a technology unique to the industry.
- Positive reaction from candidates, especially the younger crowd who is excited to use new technology.
- HireVue has increased recruiter productivity.
- HireVue has reduced our time to fill.
- HireVue has helped find and identify better qualified candidates.
- HireVue has improved candidate experience.
- Time to fill rates have decreased
- Managers have embraced this new tool and absolutely love it
- Much faster screening and reduction of time wasted in 'bad' interviews - over 50% productivity gain.
- Significant reduction of time wasted in scheduling interviews and coordinating diaries.
- Branding benefit - hard to quantify, but the positive feedback from executives has led to more inquiry for our services (we are the only player in our market using HireVue).
- Positive in being able to bring in only qualified candidates for interviews.
- Not spending the same amount of money on flying candidates in.
- Less time for recruiters spent on prescreens.
- Improved quality of candidate going to interview.
- HireVue has helped us eliminate the phone screening process.
- HireVue has proved to be a good candidate filter. We know we have lost candidates that didn't want to go through the process, but for us that is a positive way to filter people based on their willingness to perform various tasks.
- HireVue has helped with collaboration because people can review candidates on their own timeline and then come together to reach consensus.
- We have a 30/30 initiative which means that we like to save time and money. That is exactly what Hirevue has done for use recruiting wise. We have been able to weed out the bad candidates and bring in and hire the good ones.
- With HireVue's from candidates we are able to see what they know about our company and what they hope to accomplish in the future. With our good candidates this helps us determine if they are going to be long term or short term employees.
- HireVue reinforces our digital environment.
- Gives us an opportunity to get to know the applicants before they enter the program.
- Allows us to screen those with poor English skills which improves the level of satisfaction from the students.
HireVue aims to transform how companies discover and hire talent with its AI-driven Hiring Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue boasts having hosted over six million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Supported: Intro Videos
- Supported: Outro Videos
- Supported: On Demand Digital Interviews
- Supported: Live Video Interviews
- Supported: Question Library
- Supported: Technical Coding Challenges
- Supported: Digital Introductions
- Supported: Predictive Language Analytics
- Supported: LinkedIn Integration
- Supported: Multiple Question Types: Written, Video, Scenario, Multiple Choice
- Supported: Fully Branded Landing Pages
- Supported: Configurable Scoring & Rating
- Supported: ATS Integration
- Supported: CRM Integration
- Supported: Assessment Integration
- Supported: Multiple Languages
- Supported: Section 508 Accessibility Support
- Supported: 24x7 Live, Multilingual Candidate & Manager Support
- Supported: Online Customer Community
- Supported: Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: Native Mobile Applications - iOS and Android
- Supported: Global Data Centers
- Supported: 2-way Integrated Interview Scheduling
- Supported: Candidate Interview Self-Scheduling
How HireVue Works.
Adventist Health - How They Use HireVue
HireVue Company Overview
HireVue for Hiring Managers - what you'll see as a hiring manager.
Starting Price: $25
|HireVue||$25.00||Starting Price Per Interview|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish (Latin American), Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, French, French (Canadian), Italian, Finnish, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Indonesian Bahasa, Turkish, Russian, Dutch, Thai, Japanese|