Vincere

Vincere Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Daniel Linden | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vincere controls our whole recruitment experience, everything we do with a candidate or employer is noted in it.
  • Candidate workflow
  • document management
  • Client and Job management
  • Candidate matching to jobs
  • Linkedin integration and sourcing
  • I'd like a bit more automation built in to enforce recruitment best practice
  • A video interview product inbuilt - one is coming I believe!
  • Reference check forms inbuilt
Great for both perm and temp-based recruiters if you want to have a good workflow, stats and very easy to use. Integration options are excellent and you can use their API to build your own solutions to integrate with it too.
Very responsive through online chat
Lee Jatho MRCSA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Vincere as a full ATS system for our recruitment company; I don't use it for invoicing, as it doesn't integrate with my MYOB accounting system where I do my invoices. I went with Vincere because it was one system that pretty much covered all aspects I was looking for without having to always pay other companies for add-ons. I was also looking for a system that automated CVs into your own company format in order to save on time and Vincere had this.
  • Alex (on the help desk) is amazing when it comes to helping me when I don't know how to process things on the system; she knows exactly what I need to understand what she is trying to explain and even does a quick video for me which helps a lot and saves me time.
  • CV integration is great and saves me a lot on having to write a candidate's CV from scratch or copying and pasting.
  • The live list to clients and how it allows the client to interact with you and inside their own organization. It also looks more professional, the way it is sent to the client, than just a generic email.
  • I love the reporting system and how it keeps you on your toes, as you can see where you are as in stats and how much you need to bring in still. For managers and owners, the reporting functions are great. As long as your staff are capturing all the info into the system your reports will pretty much be 100% accurate. The best thing is you can pull a report to let you know exactly which data isn't being put into they system by which staff and you can then follow up with them.
  • I would like to see the the recruitment process automated (e.g., when you move a candidate through the process that their status updates automatically and you don't need to do it manually yourself). When a candidate is going for an interview, the status at the top of their profile should automatically update. Then when they go for their first Interview, the status should automatically update and so on. Now you need to manually go and update all this, which is time consuming and can sometimes be forgotten.
  • The copy and paste function should be updated so that it can be used on all screens no mater where in the system you are, as not everyone knows how to do CRV files, etc. Copy/paste saves time for someone like me.
I would give them a 10/10 but no system or person is ever 100%. I chose to go with Vincere as it offered everything I was looking for as a business owner and have happily worked on the system for 13 months now and the team have been really great to me--especially Alex. She always assisted me with a smile on her face and was always happy to help. She learned that is was easier to just do a quick video to show me what I needed to do and this was great for me and saved on time going back and forth on emails getting frustrated.

Sometimes the delay in waiting for tech support can be frustrating, but you get used to it and issues were always resolved. I have enjoyed my dealings with whomever I have needed to help me, and like I have said, never had any issues, its a great system and enjoy working on it.
I mostly got Alex, and she was absolutely amazing and sometimes I would request for her to help me. The support at Vincere that I have received so far has been great!
Bobby Kankam | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vincere is used by everyone in the business across the board. Excellent for business development as well as data segmentation for candidate purposes. The search function is beastly. Truly EPIC. The support and the training is also superb. Vincere has a great team that are always happy to help.
  • The search function is GREAT.
  • The Talent Pool function is AMAZING
  • The Intelligence and access to data is second to none.
  • Spell check on notes
The integrations with other platforms etc is outstanding. You can you really make the system work for you!
It's been a game changer for Lavoro!
Rebecca Farrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
After working in recruitment in recruitment for roughly 6 years now, I can safely say this is one of the easiest and most user-friendly systems that I have worked with during my career.

The training sessions provided were great too and are recorded and available to view for a month afterward just in case you do forget anything when starting out.

Would absolutely recommend it as a system for any business!
  • Adding a job
  • Adding a candidate
  • Setting tasks
  • None
Downloads and an advisor available when I've had questions
It's being used across the entire organisation and it helps us be much more efficient and manage our data a lot better.
  • Simplicity
  • Always adding new and innovative features
  • Some of the best integrations on the market
  • Nothing really, no complaints
If you're looking for an all in one solution, one in which syncs with all of the other tools & tech your business uses then Vincere is for you. It's much more than just a recruitment ATS.
24/7 remote support - quick response times
January 22, 2021

All show no go.

Mark Hurren | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have spent 21 years within the Talent space, we moved to Vincere on the back of a need for more analytics within our company. An ability to understand activities and also to make use of a more powerful product that our more simple ATS at the time. It was purchased as sold, which was an ATS and CRM combined, with a powerful analytics and search capability.
  • Sell their products.
  • Advertise their products.
  • Full of bugs.
  • The same data points are quoted differently across the product.
  • Removing data when you wish to leave has been a real challenge. Limited capability in the product itself and a slow to respond support team.
  • Support is poor in general.
  • Every new release provides more complexity that adds no value and compounds the many bugs in the product further.
  • Even as part of a GDPR request we found it difficult to get our data from the company, we were also charged for the privilege.
  • Support is slow and unwilling to admit where fundamental problems exist in the product. If they respond it's with a workaround rather than a fix.
  • Lots of corny comments about billing, making money, "license to Bill" are communicated from the company and in the product. Not everyone in this sector is driven by money some of us want to provide a quality service, the money is an outcome of a good job not the starting point.
  • The sales process consisted of basically lots of window dressing about the product, we were tied to 3 years and then found out most of the features we purchased the product for don't work and many still don't work nearly 3 years later.
There is a wash of software available in the market place for ATS and CRM offerings. My advice is this offering does not deliver, when compared to other products in the sector.
Andrea Fabiola Mujica Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vincere.io was used at both ends of our organization. Program coordinators would add the different clients we had and recruiters would add the different prospective candidates for each opportunity or deal or client. It was also used by our finance coordinator as when linked with our invoicing platform he could invoice our clients and also make the payments to the different providers we had in the system. The interface is nice and friendly, the fact that you can bulk-everything is beyond this world, as other platforms we've used within the organization don't let you.
  • Customer service is A1, the response is no time and the staff is super friendly and understanding at all times.
  • You can import all your data by yourself and since the interface is so simple, the learning curve is fast.
  • Bulk edit, bulk email, bulk everything lets you SAVE TIME!
  • Export is the simplest and most organized I've seen.
  • Moving candidates and clients across the pipeline can be a bit of a pain, but you kind of get used to it.
  • Changing the names for the stages in the pipelines. In the candidate section, you're not able to customize your stages, but they said the are working on that.
I think Vincere.io suits any scenario that needs some order brought on board. It just lets you organize every single bit of your business. Since it is a CRM, ATS and finance platform, it lets you have everything in one.
Paul Foster | TrustRadius Reviewer
Vincere is being used by Skylan Recruitment Ltd . Vincere has been pivotal in stream lining the whole recruitment process from prospecting through to invoicing and everything in between. The platform is very easy to use and we are able to customize the platform to suit our own needs. Today Vincere is a dynamic platform which keeps evolving, we look forward to working with Vincere and their continued support as our business grows.
  • You can easily use the platform to manage/monitor all the advertising campaigns which also links to our website - saving a lot of time.
  • You can incorporate all of your LinkedIn connections with Vincere and build your very own talent pool. This is great for creating distribution lists to contact your connections
  • One platform which allows you to do everything, no switching platform, everything we need in one place.
  • Customer support, Vincere has helped our team with training and supported us to use the platform to its top potential
  • Working from the UK or Europe - the speed of the platform in unrivaled.
  • It would be good if the platform could make placements without the need to hire more staff!!
Our consultants travel through Europe, the platform is great to help keep communication flowing especially when two people can be working on the same assignment but in different countries.
Sarah Tutty | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Vincere across the business. We did a thorough review of all the options available on the market - took us almost 8 months to reach our decision- before we selected Vincere. We had never heard of them before, we found them on a review site similar to Trust Radius. They came into the picture just as we were about to sign with another company (Bullhorn). Glad we managed to find them.

The key business problem Vincere addresses for us is streamlining of business processes. Pre-Vincere we were using an older system called Filefinder. It was functional but it didn't really play well with the other systems and products we use across the business- like Xero, G-suite, and LinkedIn. Vincere works well with all of these systems and they seem to be adding more and more new apps and integrations constantly.
  • Out-of-the-box: they had us up and running within 6 weeks. That includes the migration of 400K resumes from our old system.
  • Integrations: works well with the systems that we are already using, like Gmail, LinkedIn, Xero.
  • Online timesheets: comes with an online timesheet and expense platform which we use to manage our contractors with. It integrates with Vincere, really easy to use. Is branded with our company logo so it looks like our own timesheet tool.
  • Candidate Portal: has a candidate portal that you can hook up to your website. We were about to pay a development company to build us something similar, then we found out Vincere provides this as part of the package.
  • Service: good customer support. Responsive, they actually listen to ideas and action them. Any small issues in the onboarding process were ironed out quickly.
  • Search: love that you can search LinkedIn and Indeed from inside Vincere.
  • Mobile app: simple, easy to use. Good if you want to write notes on a candidate between meetings or pull up a client address.
  • TV dashboard: although we are not big on KPIs here, we love the TV dashboard and have this up in our office. Gets the competition going.
  • TV Dashboard: we'd like more configuration options here. For example, we'd like to be able to see second interviews as a metric. We'd also like to be able to add sound effects- i.e., when a placement is made there is a bell sound.
  • Change colours- the UI is a kind of dark colour. I'd prefer it to be lighter.
I'd say Vincere is ideal for a recruitment or staffing firm that wants to grow. There is an emphasis on promoting activity and getting consultants busy. KPIs and setting goals is a big part of the system. The pipeline is brilliant for that- once you get used to it, you can't imagine using a system which doesn't have something similar. I see Vincere as being a more natural fit for a company of around 30 people plus.
Simon Gregory | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return.
  • Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal.
  • Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product.
  • Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use.
  • Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly.
  • Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.
  • No complaints. Any suggestion to improve or develop has been taken seriously and acted upon quickly.
Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster.
Harriet O'Connor | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Vincere for recruiting. We were previously using an older, clunkier CRM that we'd had in place for years (10+) We made the decision to upgrade our CRM in order to reduce our monthly spend on software and improve operational efficiencies. Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. There is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. It handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is by far the nicest I've ever seen - it feels super modern and works great on mobile.
  • Pipeline management: the system gives a $ value for every part of the recruiting pipeline so I can accurately forecast what revenue is coming in. I've never seen this in a recruitment CRM, I believe it's quite a unique feature.
  • Price: although pricing was not the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, we are saving big with Vincere. I am paying $39/licence each month. This is a saving of 70% on our previous vendor yet the quality of the system is much better.
  • Search: this is probably the feature that our consultants appreciate most. The advanced search allows you to search contextually across everything in the system and really refine and drill down into the nitty gritty.
  • Integration with video interviewing platforms: not there yet but in their pipeline.
  • Whatsapp integration: would be great to be able to pull in and send out Whatsapps from the system. We have passed this feedback on to Vincere and they will see about including it in a future release.
This has been such a fantastic experience for our company, I'd recommend Vincere in a heartbeat. Fantastic service with a team who seem like they genuinely just want to help - they really seemed to care about getting us happy with their product, especially when helping us finish the data import from our old system. I'd say it would be a good fit for a large recruitment company as the dashboards and reporting is very good. However, the low price also makes it a good option for start-ups or cost conscious firms.
Vincere.io is currently being used by my entire company. It was to allow us to have a clear goal, concise access to information, and to organize data but it does none of the above. It causes more headaches and creates more problems. It's a mess full of non-important functions and is not intuitive.
  • Easy to upload information in bulk
  • Parsing CVs is easy
  • Support is great
  • Parsing CVs only works 50% of the time.
  • Formatting the CV function takes more time than writing it yourself. Need to spend more time editing in a fixed browser view that is 2 inches on my screen.
  • No integration with any other software. Integrates with an outdated job board and can search LinkedIn. Does not integrate with a Recruiter account.
  • 'Integrates' with e-mail. It offers 2 total options when you select mail; delete and mark as read/unread. E-mail does not scale across any email platform. Offers its own way to organize. No folders. Only trash function.
  • Notifications is just highlighting text/icons. You must set notifications yourself and there's not much other than 'notify someone you did something'.
  • The UX/UI design is straight out of the 1990s; VB levels. Everything is flat, buttons are the gray, Windows '96-esque type. Buttons are unnecessarily far from each other - this matters because this problem was supposed to be solved in 2005.
  • You must set notifications yourself. i.e. 'notify someone you did something'.
  • The support is not intuitive. They listen and fix problems; big whoop. You want a company that fixes your problems and thinks of what you would want in the future instead of something you need now.
  • There's no native app mobile app. They have a web app that freezes half the time. You cannot even call CVs with it. Only read notes on companies and candidates. You need to upload your CVs elsewhere, Vincere's web app cannot access these files. The need to access CVs is probably the main reason to even have a web app.
  • There is a wall of text/dropboxes/option boxes in the backend that has no organisation and zero formatting. It's just everywhere and is not customizable.
  • The homepage once you log in is absolutely useless as 1/6 of the screen is taken up by a box that congratulates you on finishing the tutorial. Another 1/6 of the screen is taken up by a progress box that shows how 'set-up' you are.
  • They are touted for their search bar function. It's basically a 'search everything' button with its search results organized. This was great in the 2000s until filters became standard.
If you want a CRM that has great customer support and has the patience to fix your problems, Vincere is number 1. It can track emails and any action taken with its pipeline. For our organization, there is just so much more modern software to use that is better. Excel files are easier to organize candidates. Word is better for formatting/editing CVs. Dropbox [can be used] for getting CVs on the go. The list goes on.

Vincere Scorecard Summary

Recruiting / ATS (15)
Job Requisition Management (10)
Company Website Posting (11)
Publish to Social Media (10)
Job Search Site Posting (11)
Customized Application Form (7)
Resume Management (11)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (11)
Candidate Search (12)
Applicant Tracking (12)
Collaboration (10)
Task Creation and Delegation (11)
Email Templates (12)
User Permissions (11)
Notifications and Alerts (11)
Reporting (11)

What is Vincere?

Vincere is a Recruitment Operating System, an OS purpose-built for recruitment firms worldwide.

The solution provides a single streamlined tech platform to enable seamless operational continuity between the front, middle, and back office of Exec Search / Perm / Contract / Temp businesses.

Vincere's suite of modules are natively built & pre-integrated from day one:

- Vincere Core: CRM/ATS

- Vincere Pay & Bill: shift scheduler, online timesheets, leave, expenses, invoicing and door clock apps

- Vincere Intelligence: AI, analytics, & custom dashboards

- Vincere Digital: Website CMS plus Client, Candidate, & Jobs portals

- Vincere Comms: Omni-channel chat collaboration & communication

- Vinneo: video interviewing and sales outreach *coming soon

Vincere have a team of 130 across 5 offices globally. Vincere currently equip 20,000+ Recruiters worldwide.

Vincere Features

• Supported: User Permissions
  • Supported: Notifications and Alerts
  • Supported: Reporting

Vincere Screenshots

Self-serve data import toolSearch Option: Advanced SearchCRM Pipeline (Contacts & Companies)Candidate ActionsQuick Job Board: launched in minutesVincere PlannerVincere Candidate Profile - FullVincere Basic/Quick SearchVincere TV DashboardsVincere Job ActionsTimeTemp: Online Timesheets, Leave & ExpenseVincere Radius/Proximity Search

Vincere Video