- Applicant Tracking (16)9.393%
- Candidate Search (17)8.989%
- Reporting (16)8.989%
- Email Templates (16)8.787%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vincere, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Vincere is a Recruitment Operating System, an OS purpose-built for recruitment firms worldwide.
The solution provides a single streamlined tech platform to enable seamless operational continuity between the front, middle, and back office of Exec Search / Perm / Contract / Temp businesses.
Vincere's suite of modules are natively built & pre-integrated from day one:
- Vincere Core: CRM/ATS
- Vincere Pay & Bill: shift scheduler, online timesheets, leave, expenses, invoicing and door clock apps
- Vincere Intelligence: AI, analytics, & custom dashboards
- Vincere Digital: Website CMS plus Client, Candidate, & Jobs portals
- Vincere Comms: Omni-channel chat collaboration & communication
- Vinneo: video interviewing and sales outreach *coming soon
Vincere have a team of 130 across 5 offices globally. Vincere currently equip 20,000+ Recruiters worldwide.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Bullhorn Jobscience (discontinued)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German and Dutch|
- nothing so far
- Customer Support - Sam Albon has been great
- Outlook Sync
- It does lag a bit when loading a new page
- A separate way of measuring candidate calls and not just the addition of candidates
- Data Tracking
- Loading time is high
- While using the Intelligence feature despite clicking in our team we again have to tick every consultant again. It is time-consuming
- Data Analytics
- Candidate & Client Management
- Revenue forecast
- Some authorities to user as admin rights to analyse data
- Layout improvement
- Social Media connectivity
- Client and talent management
- Tracking of the processes from start to finish
- ATS interface
- Upgrade features could be better communicated with old vs new
- Coloring the features
- EBOT could be better served for simple Q&A
- Always adding new and innovative features
- Some of the best integrations on the market
- Nothing really, no complaints
- The search function is GREAT.
- The Talent Pool function is AMAZING
- The Intelligence and access to data is second to none.
- Spell check on notes
- Candidate workflow
- document management
- Client and Job management
- Candidate matching to jobs
- Linkedin integration and sourcing
- I'd like a bit more automation built in to enforce recruitment best practice
- A video interview product inbuilt - one is coming I believe!
- Reference check forms inbuilt
The training sessions provided were great too and are recorded and available to view for a month afterward just in case you do forget anything when starting out.
Would absolutely recommend it as a system for any business!
- Easy to use
- Adding a job
- Adding a candidate
- Setting tasks
- Alex (on the help desk) is amazing when it comes to helping me when I don't know how to process things on the system; she knows exactly what I need to understand what she is trying to explain and even does a quick video for me which helps a lot and saves me time.
- CV integration is great and saves me a lot on having to write a candidate's CV from scratch or copying and pasting.
- The live list to clients and how it allows the client to interact with you and inside their own organization. It also looks more professional, the way it is sent to the client, than just a generic email.
- I love the reporting system and how it keeps you on your toes, as you can see where you are as in stats and how much you need to bring in still. For managers and owners, the reporting functions are great. As long as your staff are capturing all the info into the system your reports will pretty much be 100% accurate. The best thing is you can pull a report to let you know exactly which data isn't being put into they system by which staff and you can then follow up with them.
- I would like to see the the recruitment process automated (e.g., when you move a candidate through the process that their status updates automatically and you don't need to do it manually yourself). When a candidate is going for an interview, the status at the top of their profile should automatically update. Then when they go for their first Interview, the status should automatically update and so on. Now you need to manually go and update all this, which is time consuming and can sometimes be forgotten.
- The copy and paste function should be updated so that it can be used on all screens no mater where in the system you are, as not everyone knows how to do CRV files, etc. Copy/paste saves time for someone like me.
Sometimes the delay in waiting for tech support can be frustrating, but you get used to it and issues were always resolved. I have enjoyed my dealings with whomever I have needed to help me, and like I have said, never had any issues, its a great system and enjoy working on it.
- Sell their products.
- Advertise their products.
- Full of bugs.
- The same data points are quoted differently across the product.
- Removing data when you wish to leave has been a real challenge. Limited capability in the product itself and a slow to respond support team.
- Support is poor in general.
- Every new release provides more complexity that adds no value and compounds the many bugs in the product further.
- Even as part of a GDPR request we found it difficult to get our data from the company, we were also charged for the privilege.
- Support is slow and unwilling to admit where fundamental problems exist in the product. If they respond it's with a workaround rather than a fix.
- Lots of corny comments about billing, making money, "license to Bill" are communicated from the company and in the product. Not everyone in this sector is driven by money some of us want to provide a quality service, the money is an outcome of a good job not the starting point.
- The sales process consisted of basically lots of window dressing about the product, we were tied to 3 years and then found out most of the features we purchased the product for don't work and many still don't work nearly 3 years later.
- Customer service is A1, the response is no time and the staff is super friendly and understanding at all times.
- You can import all your data by yourself and since the interface is so simple, the learning curve is fast.
- Bulk edit, bulk email, bulk everything lets you SAVE TIME!
- Export is the simplest and most organized I've seen.
- Moving candidates and clients across the pipeline can be a bit of a pain, but you kind of get used to it.
- Changing the names for the stages in the pipelines. In the candidate section, you're not able to customize your stages, but they said the are working on that.
- You can easily use the platform to manage/monitor all the advertising campaigns which also links to our website - saving a lot of time.
- You can incorporate all of your LinkedIn connections with Vincere and build your very own talent pool. This is great for creating distribution lists to contact your connections
- One platform which allows you to do everything, no switching platform, everything we need in one place.
- Customer support, Vincere has helped our team with training and supported us to use the platform to its top potential
- Working from the UK or Europe - the speed of the platform in unrivaled.
- It would be good if the platform could make placements without the need to hire more staff!!
The key business problem Vincere addresses for us is streamlining of business processes. Pre-Vincere we were using an older system called Filefinder. It was functional but it didn't really play well with the other systems and products we use across the business- like Xero, G-suite, and LinkedIn. Vincere works well with all of these systems and they seem to be adding more and more new apps and integrations constantly.
- Out-of-the-box: they had us up and running within 6 weeks. That includes the migration of 400K resumes from our old system.
- Integrations: works well with the systems that we are already using, like Gmail, LinkedIn, Xero.
- Online timesheets: comes with an online timesheet and expense platform which we use to manage our contractors with. It integrates with Vincere, really easy to use. Is branded with our company logo so it looks like our own timesheet tool.
- Candidate Portal: has a candidate portal that you can hook up to your website. We were about to pay a development company to build us something similar, then we found out Vincere provides this as part of the package.
- Service: good customer support. Responsive, they actually listen to ideas and action them. Any small issues in the onboarding process were ironed out quickly.
- Search: love that you can search LinkedIn and Indeed from inside Vincere.
- Mobile app: simple, easy to use. Good if you want to write notes on a candidate between meetings or pull up a client address.
- TV dashboard: although we are not big on KPIs here, we love the TV dashboard and have this up in our office. Gets the competition going.
- TV Dashboard: we'd like more configuration options here. For example, we'd like to be able to see second interviews as a metric. We'd also like to be able to add sound effects- i.e., when a placement is made there is a bell sound.
- Change colours- the UI is a kind of dark colour. I'd prefer it to be lighter.
- Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal.
- Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product.
- Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use.
- Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly.
- Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.
- No complaints. Any suggestion to improve or develop has been taken seriously and acted upon quickly.
- Easy to upload information in bulk
- Parsing CVs is easy
- Support is great
- Parsing CVs only works 50% of the time.
- Formatting the CV function takes more time than writing it yourself. Need to spend more time editing in a fixed browser view that is 2 inches on my screen.
- No integration with any other software. Integrates with an outdated job board and can search LinkedIn. Does not integrate with a Recruiter account.
- 'Integrates' with e-mail. It offers 2 total options when you select mail; delete and mark as read/unread. E-mail does not scale across any email platform. Offers its own way to organize. No folders. Only trash function.
- Notifications is just highlighting text/icons. You must set notifications yourself and there's not much other than 'notify someone you did something'.
- The UX/UI design is straight out of the 1990s; VB levels. Everything is flat, buttons are the gray, Windows '96-esque type. Buttons are unnecessarily far from each other - this matters because this problem was supposed to be solved in 2005.
- You must set notifications yourself. i.e. 'notify someone you did something'.
- The support is not intuitive. They listen and fix problems; big whoop. You want a company that fixes your problems and thinks of what you would want in the future instead of something you need now.
- There's no native app mobile app. They have a web app that freezes half the time. You cannot even call CVs with it. Only read notes on companies and candidates. You need to upload your CVs elsewhere, Vincere's web app cannot access these files. The need to access CVs is probably the main reason to even have a web app.
- There is a wall of text/dropboxes/option boxes in the backend that has no organisation and zero formatting. It's just everywhere and is not customizable.
- The homepage once you log in is absolutely useless as 1/6 of the screen is taken up by a box that congratulates you on finishing the tutorial. Another 1/6 of the screen is taken up by a progress box that shows how 'set-up' you are.
- They are touted for their search bar function. It's basically a 'search everything' button with its search results organized. This was great in the 2000s until filters became standard.
- Pipeline management: the system gives a $ value for every part of the recruiting pipeline so I can accurately forecast what revenue is coming in. I've never seen this in a recruitment CRM, I believe it's quite a unique feature.
- Price: although pricing was not the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, we are saving big with Vincere. I am paying $39/licence each month. This is a saving of 70% on our previous vendor yet the quality of the system is much better.
- Search: this is probably the feature that our consultants appreciate most. The advanced search allows you to search contextually across everything in the system and really refine and drill down into the nitty gritty.
- Integration with video interviewing platforms: not there yet but in their pipeline.
- Whatsapp integration: would be great to be able to pull in and send out Whatsapps from the system. We have passed this feedback on to Vincere and they will see about including it in a future release.