Applicant Tracking (15)
Company Website Posting (14)
Candidate Search (15)
Email Templates (15)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vincere, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Vincere is a Recruitment Operating System, an OS purpose-built for recruitment firms worldwide.
The solution provides a single streamlined tech platform to enable seamless operational continuity between the front, middle, and back office of Exec Search / Perm / Contract / Temp businesses.
Vincere's suite of modules are natively built & pre-integrated from day one:
- Vincere Core: CRM/ATS
- Vincere Pay & Bill: shift scheduler, online timesheets, leave, expenses, invoicing and door clock apps
- Vincere Intelligence: AI, analytics, & custom dashboards
- Vincere Digital: Website CMS plus Client, Candidate, & Jobs portals
- Vincere Comms: Omni-channel chat collaboration & communication
- Vinneo: video interviewing and sales outreach *coming soon
Vincere have a team of 130 across 5 offices globally. Vincere currently equip 20,000+ Recruiters worldwide.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Bullhorn Jobscience (discontinued)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German and Dutch|
In comparison we have received excellent service from Zoho and their best in breed, rather one product for all approach offers a far more powerful offering for genuinely half the price without the need for us to spend further money on 3rd party products because those built into Vincere did not work as advertised.
We also looked at Jobscience and Talent Rover but the quotations came back too high. Plus, I've used Salesforce.com before and didn't have a great experience.
We were quite nervous about signing with a company that we'd never heard of - Vincere- but we felt in capable hands with the team there. It's been a really positive experience.
- Bullhorn Recruitment CRM and Zoho