Applicant Tracking (15)
Company Website Posting (14)
Candidate Search (15)
Email Templates (15)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vincere, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Vincere is a Recruitment Operating System, an OS purpose-built for recruitment firms worldwide.
The solution provides a single streamlined tech platform to enable seamless operational continuity between the front, middle, and back office of Exec Search / Perm / Contract / Temp businesses.
Vincere's suite of modules are natively built & pre-integrated from day one:
- Vincere Core: CRM/ATS
- Vincere Pay & Bill: shift scheduler, online timesheets, leave, expenses, invoicing and door clock apps
- Vincere Intelligence: AI, analytics, & custom dashboards
- Vincere Digital: Website CMS plus Client, Candidate, & Jobs portals
- Vincere Comms: Omni-channel chat collaboration & communication
- Vinneo: video interviewing and sales outreach *coming soon
Vincere have a team of 130 across 5 offices globally. Vincere currently equip 20,000+ Recruiters worldwide.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Bullhorn Jobscience (discontinued)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German and Dutch|
- It has a positive impact
- Effective Revenue Management
- Client Management
- Candidate Management
- 100% impact
- Helped us increase the number of candidates applications we receive
- Great ROI, one of the best decisions we've made!
- Very good ROI
- Vincere did the job I wanted/was looking for that suited me and my business.
- Lots of time wasted trying to get support.
- Wasted time migrating data to and from the product.
- Slow refresh speeds with a simple candidate lookup taking so long we resort to using the mobile application.
- The terrible CV formatting capabilities require us to use 3rd party products.
- Lack of automation makes it a very time consuming product to manage work flows on.
- Slowed down the function of the office considerably when you look at the Bugs, the lack of support, the poor work flow for the CRM element.
- Misleading analytics resulted in the team simply not trusting the reporting which effected performance.
- Being tied to a product that wasn't fit for purpose has been hugely frustrating.
- It was worth it all along. When I came into the organization the recruiting end was a disaster and it let me keep it organized, plus having the LinkedIn search feature is definitely a great ROI.
- Our clients say that they like the way we interact with them through the platform, its fresh and dynamic
- Tracks our KPI's and revenue generation
- Accountability: Vincere has helped us shift the way we manage consultants. Everyone can see what they've done inside Vincere, the system is quite transparent so even your junior consultants can see where they need to pick things up.
- ROI was fast for us. You move from an old system to a modern platform like Vincere and it's like turning on the lights. Just having the mobile app was a revelation to us! Then you add on the dashboards, the LinkedIn integration, the constant upgrades.
- Analytics: we used to track everything on Excel and whiteboards. We've since shifted that to the automated reporting inside Vincere.
- Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere.
- Candidates are lost in the pipeline. With so many candidates, they are forgotten in the system.
- Notification system leaves us asking each other if something has been done.
- There is no automation in it. It's like putting papers in a shoebox and digging them all out with the 'incredible' search system.
- They call 3 times a week to ask if everything is OK. It is not okay to ask users what they want and release it 3 months later.
- 70% saving in subscription costs by switching to this vendor.
- Finally we have a CRM that managers and consultants both like (and actually use!).
- I'd estimate that posting a new job and searching, and saving a shortlist is roughly 50% faster than it previously was: the search functionality speeds the whole process up considerably.