Applicant Tracking (15)
Company Website Posting (14)
Candidate Search (15)
Email Templates (15)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vincere, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Vincere is a Recruitment Operating System, an OS purpose-built for recruitment firms worldwide.
The solution provides a single streamlined tech platform to enable seamless operational continuity between the front, middle, and back office of Exec Search / Perm / Contract / Temp businesses.
Vincere's suite of modules are natively built & pre-integrated from day one:
- Vincere Core: CRM/ATS
- Vincere Pay & Bill: shift scheduler, online timesheets, leave, expenses, invoicing and door clock apps
- Vincere Intelligence: AI, analytics, & custom dashboards
- Vincere Digital: Website CMS plus Client, Candidate, & Jobs portals
- Vincere Comms: Omni-channel chat collaboration & communication
- Vinneo: video interviewing and sales outreach *coming soon
Vincere have a team of 130 across 5 offices globally. Vincere currently equip 20,000+ Recruiters worldwide.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Bullhorn Jobscience (discontinued)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German and Dutch|
The training sessions provided were great too and are recorded and available to view for a month afterward just in case you do forget anything when starting out.
Would absolutely recommend it as a system for any business!
The key business problem Vincere addresses for us is streamlining of business processes. Pre-Vincere we were using an older system called Filefinder. It was functional but it didn't really play well with the other systems and products we use across the business- like Xero, G-suite, and LinkedIn. Vincere works well with all of these systems and they seem to be adding more and more new apps and integrations constantly.