Hospice Tools EMR is built exclusively for hospice & palliative care agencies.The solution delivers charting, automatic compliance and features to simplify hospice management. Pro hospice features such as its Smart Care Plans, IDG dashboard and bulk dashboard eSigning - also…
Hospice Tools eDocs EMR & TimeKeeper Timesheets
Hospice Tools eBilling DIY or Billing as a Service
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Hospice Tools EMR is built exclusively for hospice & palliative care agencies.
With customizable forms and reports that are exportable into multiple formats, Hospice Tools EMR aims to ensure a team's success. Cloud-based with web access for desktop/laptop & fully-functional mobile apps for Android and Apple devices.
Features built in timesheets with document validation and mileage tracking, and an eBilling tool with real time Medicare status updates, eligibility checking, appeals tracking, and built in Medicaid room & board.
The vendor presents Hospice Tools as a software solution built from the ground up for independent hospice & palliative care agencies.
- Supported: Complete Patient Chart Management
- Supported: Robust Reports with easy export – in multiple formats!
- Supported: Super-fast IDG Dashboard
- Supported: Bulk eSign docs – even from the mobile app!
- Supported: Hospice billing with built-in Medicaid Room & Board and Appeals tracking
- Supported: Customizable forms
- Supported: Smart care plans
- Supported: AutoBuild Timesheets with mileage & document validation
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: HR credential storage
- Supported: Medication Management
- Supported: Easy Patient Intake
- Supported: Volunteer Management
- Supported: Audit / Surveyor Management
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States of America|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||65%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|