- Better User Experience
- Call to Actions Analysis
- Real Customer Data
- UI Analytics
- Web release integrity
- Hotjar has helped us to innovate more quickly. What used to take us a week or so to send a survey through email and get responses, we can usually do in a day or so.
- Recordings have been great in helping us to know what are the biggest problems ad tackling those first. I can truly say with out recordings, we would have tackled the wrong problems or, honestly, would never have known.
- I've used it to streamline pages and simplify content (resulting in a smaller, more efficient website).
- It's saved us countless hours of debate about "how" a page is consumed -- here's PROOF!
- I've found that users are more likely to visit and use our content now that we've made it easier.
- Justification of tests that generated up to 150% increase in conversion rate.
- Changes to elements on the site that had no user interaction.
- Qualitative analysis of landing pages.
- Increased clients retention rate
- Increased our monthly revenue
- Increased our conversion
- Positive ROI for website improvements.
- provide user with better UI/UX by getting user data
- provide data on user interactions
- Hotjar had very positive impact as we were able to see the buttons where people were unable to move ahead and then identified the tech issues and fixed that
- These sort of challenges fixed helped us quickly fix the conversion issue and we got better with converstion rates and lead counts that impacting bottom line positively
- It's had a stonking impact on ROI, it's one of the tools I use for my conversion research and the insights I find from hotjar end up as recommendations which have the potential to make my clients a lot of revenue
- Heat-mapping for site optimization
- Uncovering of customer online behavior
- Real-time responses from site visitors
- Improved conversion rates
- Decreased bounce rate
- Increased customer knowledge
- Increasing 30% conversion in leads decrease cost an increase revenue
- Knowing exactly what has to be changed, saves time for developers who doesn't need to be working in non sense features.
- Helps to give seamless feedback to UX teams with no friction ar all and it reflects in better improvements from those teams.
- Difficult to measure as it is not the only variable on website user engagement
- Quicker product improvements
- Better directed feature sets
- Unearthed bugs because of the recordings
- Removed less used features
- Better performance of our home page.
- Optimized performance of landing pages.
- Improved User experience
- Increase in conversions
- Reduced bounce rate
- Has highlighted several issues we would otherwise be unaware of
- Reduced cost by providing valuable user feedback
- Increased efficiency by not needing to scope out specific user feedback
- It has shortened time required to conduct meaningful surveys
- Feedback received is directly usable in product planning process
- Helps identify any customer pain points much earlier
- Cost is almost negligent for the insights provided.
- Improved Conversion Rates
- More Leads
- It has helped us identify how visitors use various pages on our site, allowing us to make changes to make pages more engaging
- Hotjar polls have provided us with great insights from users to how pages/processes/sections on the site impacted them and what we could improve
- We are able to see journeys users take, which allows us to improve our navigation
Hotjar is a conversion rate optimization tool for digital marketers. Features include heatmapping, visual session recording, conversion funnel analytics, form analytics, feedback polls and surveys, and usability testing.
The tool is used by digital analysts, UX designers, web developers and product marketers. Hotjar was acquired by Contentsquare September 2021, and is now a Contentsquare brand.
|Basic||$0||2k pageviews/per day|
|Plus||$39||10k pageviews per day/per month|
|Business||$99||20k pageviews per day/per month|