Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 09, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
This software is installed on all of our Windows and Linux physical servers across our entire organization. This software integrates with agents that are installed on the operating system to provide vital performance and hardware related statistics to monitor the health of our servers. It also integrates with HP System Insight Manger.
- Software shows hard drive utilization and associated storage information.
- Shows vital server statistics such as memory and processor information.
- Depending on the version of the software it also shows part numbers of vital server components (memory, hard drive, NIC).
- The interface can be slow.
- The interface at times is very old looking.
- The interface can get stuck from time to time.
Read Alex Gouskos's full review
HP System management is suited in an environment that utilizes HP servers and other computer equipment. Since this software integrates with the equipment it gives the best view of "what's going on inside". It's also provided with the purchase of HP Servers and other associated HP system equipment.
HPE System Management Homepage Scorecard Summary
What is HPE System Management Homepage?
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise’s System Management Homepage and is a system monitoring and management consolidation platform. It is designed primarily for consolidating and aggregating ProLiant and Integrity servers and their data. SMH can integrate with non-HPE components via plug-ins, with native integration with other HPE products.
Categories: System Monitoring
HPE System Management Homepage Technical Details