Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 25, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
My organization is currently using HP Systems Insight Manager to monitor our physical and virtual infrastructure. This includes server, fiber and copper switches as well as our storage arrays. This software can monitor for disk space as well as general availability.
- HP Systems Insight Manager is very good at scanning for devices and adding them for monitoring is almost effortless.
- HP Systems Insight Manager is very good at detecting most HP hardware and integrating with local management software.
- I think some of the areas that HP Systems Insight Manager can improve is non HP hardware.
- This software also sometimes struggles handling larger environments.
- This software also has issues managing environments that aren't set up perfectly.
Read Alex Gouskos's full review
This software is suited for a smaller organization with a small datacenter that uses mainly HP hardware. Once the environment gets larger it would pay to move to some of their paid for products.
HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) Scorecard Summary
What is HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM)?
HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) is a solution for managing hardware across a variety of HP servers, in addition to storage and networking product. Some key features include: Inventory Management and Reporting, Health Management, and Firmware and System Software Updates Management.
Categories: System Monitoring
HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) Technical Details