As previously described, there are too many unresolved issues.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
HRdirect Smart Apps is an HR Management software solution from HRdirect, a a division of ComplyRight, Inc., dedicated to developing and delivering “Solutions for Smart Employers” since 1985. The vendor says HRdirect supports business managers at more than 500,000 locations with essential employee management and compliance tasks. HRdirect Smart Apps aims to help users work efficiently and affordably. The vendor's goal is to simplify complex processes and free employers from compliance worries so they can focus on their most important business goals.
The vendor says HRdirect Smart Apps combine the convenience and accessibility of online software solutions with the reliability and proven effectiveness of traditional products and services. The vendor promises that it keeps internal systems up to date with the latest security patches, and has “hardened” its operating systems to remove any unnecessary or risky functionality.
The vendor also says it has continually updated its products to help customers:
- Comply with ever-changing employment laws now affecting business at the federal, state and local levels.
- Solve problems as they arise by providing proven processes and tools for issues as complex as harassment investigations or FLSA rules, to those as routine as hiring and onboarding new employees.
- Invest time and effort to achieve the greatest value for their business.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||100%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Supported Countries||United States|