A public NAT gateway allows cloud servers in a VPC to share EIPs for Internet access, to keep costs down while also improving security by hiding servers behind EIPs. A private NAT gateway translates IP addresses between a VPC and…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting/Integration Services
2 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
Huawei describes the product advantage as:
- An extra-large NAT gateway can handle millions of concurrent connections to a single destination address and port.
- Instances in different AZs can share the same public NAT gateway for Internet access or the same private NAT gateway for communication with an on-premises data center or a remote VPC.
- Multiple instances can share the same EIP and the associated bandwidth resources for Internet access.
- Private NAT gateways allow communication between your on-premises data center and your VPC without the need to change existing networks or IP addresses.
|Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based