HubSpot Academy rocks

What is HubSpot Academy?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://app.hubspot.com/signup/academy/…

3 people want pricing too

What is Coursera?

Coursera is a learning management platform from the company of the same name in Mountain View, California.

What is Rise?

Rise, from Articulate Global, is a web-based system for course creation and learning, featuring a library of imagery and a collection of modular, customizable lessons on business topics relevant to every employee that can be mixed with the user's own content to develop custom courses faster.

HubSpot Academy Technical Details

Alternatives

What is HubSpot Academy?

HubSpot Academy is a free online training for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service professionals. This eLearning platform, that is available in four languages, specializes in comprehensive certifications, singular topic courses, and bite-sized lessons for professionals looking to grow their career and business.

Who uses HubSpot Academy?

The most common users of HubSpot Academy are from Mid-size Companies and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Vijeta Chaudhary | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm in a decision-making position in my organization and handling the Marketing Team. In order to keep myself abreast with new trends and concepts in marketing as well as guide my team to upskill themselves in the dynamic world, I have to encourage them to do various courses provided by HubSpot Academy. We have set a target for ourselves to do at least 1 certification from HubSpot Academy every month.
  • Helps in creating better customer personas & blueprints
  • Helps in creating & executing Marketing Calendar
  • Useful to understand & use CRM tool effectively
  • Very helpful to create touchpoints for business prospects & customers
  • I think they can further improve their CRM
  • At times, their CRM seems to be too much pushy & Salesy.
  • It takes a lot of time to do certification courses provided by them for working professionals. They can be more brief & cut-short for the sake of time.
HubSpot is well suited for system-driven and process-based organizations. However, it may not work very effectively for fast-paced organizations that have to do a lot of moment marketing and create opportunities in the latent market to penetrate faster in the dynamic world. However, for individual's own learnings & clarity of various business concepts & marketing tools - HubSpot Academy works wonders.
October 21, 2021

HubSpot Academy rocks

I used HubSpot Academy to train myself to use HubSpot. This has been very helpful to bring my company up to speed. In fact, we were able to migrate to HubSpot a month earlier than expected because of the training I received. I still refer back to the Academy often.
  • Video content.
  • Clear explanations.
  • Marketing tips and strategies.
  • PDFS of lecture.
  • More specific use cases.
  • How to track paid ads.
HubSpot Academy is well-suited if you are learning HubSpot. For more advanced users the knowledge base is more appropriate. The Academy has a lot of different use cases, and I was able to get up to speed on the different marketing functionalities. I also appreciated the screenshots of what the software looked like.
Casey Cleary (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses it to stay up to date with Inbound and HubSpot knowledge, best practices. etc. We also take courses relevant to our positions and what will benefit us. For example, I've taken the social media, content and email marketing courses to keep updated on best practices and refresh myself on key ideas.
  • Great at simplifying complicated theories and ideas
  • Good refresher for staying up to date in the world of Inbound marketing
  • Easy to follow videos and practice questions
  • [I feel] they could expand the lessons to more real-world examples and ideas to take the learning further
  • [I believe] the ability to go back on a question in the exam would be nice
  • New courses that go more in depth on a certain topic, with homework and ideas to try
HubSpot Academy is best suited for busy professionals who can fit in time for short videos, slowly working on each course and writing down key points in between before the exams at the end. It is more high-level, so if you're looking for advanced courses these probably aren't the best fit.
[HubSpot Academy has] been used by Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to be up to date in terms of best practices for Marketing strategies, pipe generation, etc. It helps us identify the best ways to grow our business
  • Their video library is awesome
  • Their teachers are high quality
  • It's super intuitive
  • Honestly, I don't find anything hard to use
[HubSpot Academy is] just a great tool for everyone who wants to grow at their Marketing, Sales, or customer success career. Their courses are very detailed in information, their teachers are the best in the industry, and it's just easy to take some time and learn.

I have enjoyed it a lot.