Everything seems to be great so far.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It has helped us a great deal and there is no other CRM tool that has all the features Hubspot has. It is easy to learn and doesn't take a lot of time to understand. You can use it with your team and it doesn't matter how many people are in the organization.
I am no longer with this organization and I would expect the management team, in order to save money, will not renew.
Because it's integrated with HubSpot marketing platform, which is indispensable, and works simply and seamlessly with the marketing platform. The CRM is intuitive, never a time burden, and makes doing business development work a whole lot easier and enjoyable. I think at this point it's safe and fair to say we would be somewhat lost without the CRM.
It has become an integral part of our sales, marketing, and underwriting departments.
HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive conversion. Additionally, the software allows users to connect with over 875 integration apps, APIs, and solutions partners to create a customizable user experience that suits the way teams work. HubSpot is presented as an ideal solution to help scale a business, for small to enterprise-level businesses alike.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
Have you heard of HubSpot?
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
|Free Forever||$0||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|CRM Bundle||$50||Per Month|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Italian, Dutch|
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of HubSpot CRM are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.