HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

March 02, 2021
Joelyn Brickner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use [HubSpot Marketing Hub] for the CRM or are still in the process of developing this for email blasts including educational materials and promotions. We've built our website on HubSpot. It offers interconnected pages, blogging and social media posting. I've only been using it since October 2020, but I am impressed with how much support they offer, and when I need to edit, update or do something that's more FEWD, it's fairly easy to figure it out without years of experience.
  • The menu bar is well organized from Contacts (the CRM) to Marketing and Reports
  • Creating Social Media Posts is straight-forward; it's easy to upload images and set schedule
  • Editing website pages takes a little training, but once you understand the how the side bars and tools work, you're off and writing
  • Similar to editing website pages, posting blogs takes a little training, but you can immediately see the results, and they are easy to schedule and link up to social media.
  • Design Tools (part of the Marketing menu) takes a bit of hunting around to find things like posting forms.
I've worked with HubSpot [Marketing Hub] for six months and having all of the tools I need to write and edit website pages and blogs, post social media and send out emails is pretty awesome. There's still a lot of marketing and sales tools I don't know how or haven't had to use yet. I'm confident when I do need additional resources, HubSpot will probably have them. I'll learn to use them intuitively or easily find some training.
I've always had the information or support I needed with very little effort.
Read Joelyn Brickner's full review
March 01, 2021
Lauren Camacci | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot Marketing Hub across our entire organization and for our Inedo Japan teams. I personally use HubSpot every day, multiple times a day, for marketing emails, contact management, lists, blogging, workflows, and analytics for all these. We rely on HubSpot to automate many processes that would otherwise take too much time for our small team.
  • Workflows have a great UI that make them easy to use
  • Automatic contact grouping by using the company emails
  • New email UI is nicely flexible
  • Email time zone send increases open rates
  • Auto-tracking on CTAs
  • Lists have some inflexibility that can be frustrating
  • Emails sometimes don't allow "Send To More"
  • Unreliable "undo" function on blogs editor
I basically live in HubSpot. While I don't have any experience with competing solutions, I have found HubSpot easy to use and consisting many features. We have found HubSpot highly appropriate for email marketing and blogging, lead tracking, and more. We do opt for a more designer-oriented solution for landing pages, as HubSpot's is designed more for amateur users and is thus less extensible than other solutions.
Not only have I personally seen improvements to the software during my time using it, but also nearly all my interactions with support staff have been not just helpful but also quite pleasant!
Read Lauren Camacci's full review
April 30, 2021
Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Marketing is used for contact and email management of clients as well as our advertisement campaigns. It is a very good CRM management tool I have ever seen. HubSpot has solved our automation problem and that will really help us to manage email automation flow. It helps us to group contacts automatically by using company details which is a great time-saving feature.
  • Deign landing Page
  • Lead generation
  • Email & contact management
  • Email automation
  • Easy to use dashboard
  • More integrations
  • Price is little bit high.
  • Social media Integration is missing.
  • Custom fonts missing inside templated editing.
  • Marketing & traffic analytics feature is missing.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is well suited for digital marketing businesses. It is the very best platform to manage your client's campaign data, email lists & contact lists in one place and that saves your time according to me. You can set up a basic email automation sequence easily inside this platform. HubSpot Marketing Hub is not for those who are looking for advanced email automation and follow-ups sequences and for not those who are looking for ad management and marketing analytics.
Read Preet Chovatiya's full review
December 24, 2020
David Pye | TrustRadius Reviewer
Widewail is utilizing HubSpot's Marketing Hub at every level of the organization with Sales, Marketing and Account Management being the most relevant departments. Among other things, it's been terrific at connecting us with potential customers, helping us measure the source of those leads and identifying the most effective content, processes and inbound strategies.
  • Generating Leads.
  • Analytics/Measurement.
  • Lead Management.
  • SEO Strategy.
  • Content Strategy.
  • CMS/Website Platform Usability.
I would recommend HubSpot's suite of tools to SMBs looking to centralize sales, marketing and other mission-critical business processes. I have no basis to rule it out for higher-volume Enterprise applications, but haven't worked with it at that level. There has been far more positives than negatives in regards to its usefulness to our company.
During the few times I've needed it, HS support has been accessible, helpful and efficient. Often rolling up their sleeves to make changes for you as opposed to leaving you with a list of instructions to decipher on your own.
Read David Pye's full review
December 01, 2020
Sereena Schneider (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it throughout our entire organization, as well as on behalf of our clients. Data and analytics are a HUGE part of what we do as inbound is still really new in our market so we utilize all of the tools HubSpot has. Content creation is another major component and the tools in HubSpot allow us to do that in a clear and simple manner. This saves us time and helps our clients better understand what we do.
One of my favourite features of HubSpot is the ability to do A/B split testing; it allows us to really focus on what resonates with each clients' ideal target personas.

• The support representatives are amazing - I never fear having to contact them for help.
  • This is the only tool we've found so far that has great options with Call-to-Action(CTAs) and split testing in the way we like to utilize it. That alone was one of the huge selling features.
  • The platform is ridiculously easy to use. Everything is laid out in easy-to-follow steps and if you've missed something, the software will let you know.
  • The training is amazing, I love the webinars.
  • Would love to see an e-commerce platform added to HubSpot
  • This is kind of a nit-picky point but you used to be able to adjust indents on bulleted/numbered lists (on blog posts and landing pages) and now you're no longer able to. I miss that feature.
  • The knowledge base (in help, to search for a question) almost seems like there's too much information in there. It can be really hard to find specific info sometimes.
For most clients, we produce a proposal for them that includes HubSpot in it because of the ease of use and the functionality of it. The only time it doesn't work (and we won't offer it as a solution) is when pricing is a major factor for the potential client. We may offer it as a high-end option, but most of the time we'll look for other solutions that can solve the potential's concerns. So of course, a key question for us is budget. If HubSpot can fit in the budget, that's what we go with. The only other time it's not a good fit (excluding budget) is if the client needs e-commerce functionality. Then it can be difficult to integrate it with another system.
I love the support team. Whenever I do need to call them, I actually get a little excited because I always learn something new, and they are willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and have everything I need. They also aren't afraid to admit to me when they aren't sure of the answer. When that happens, they work to find out what they need to know to help me. I think HubSpot's support team is the best I've ever encountered, both professionally and personally.
Read Sereena Schneider (LION)'s full review
May 05, 2021
I used Hubspot in the agency where I worked for 7 years. Currently I am an independent consulting entrepreneur and I only use the free version of both products, marketing and CRM. Even being limited versions, they are quite useful.

I have hubspot connected to my web in WordPress through a plugin and the great thing is that, thanks to collected forms, I can follow up on any conversion that takes place on my website. These contacts become part of my database on the platform, but at the same time I use it to redirect contacts to MailChimp, which I use for shipping and automation.

Additional use the tool "Lead Flows" and recently added the "forms" to that version. What I like most is the monitoring of a user's life cycle according to their behavior.
  • Content management - it facilitates the creation of any piece of content. From a post to social networks, a blog post, a mailing or Landing Page.
  • Contact management - because it allows for a total tracking of each user from reaching away until it becomes a client. Also it helps to monitor the life cycle of each contact and creating smart for debugging database lists.
  • Keyword management - I love completely handling the keywords of HubSpot because it helps you to do research, it helps you track and in each publication helps you with optimizing contents.
  • The forms - with smart fields [you can] avoid asking the same information from frequent contacts and this helps us limit our database with additional information about each person.
  • Keywords suggestions only work in English and short tail keywords.
  • Pricing more realistic for some markets
  • Maybe some ambassador or entrepreneur program
I recommend using HubSpot for big brands with long purchase cycles. I do not recommend it for retail or massive consumption brands or SME enterprises with low budget. Yes, they could use some inbound tactics, which could be implemented seamlessly with other tools. HubSpot is to go all the way, with each phase of the inbound methodology.
March 04, 2021
Hubspot is my "go-to" platform for my small marketing agency. I think many folks look at Hubspot only for its CRM application, but Hubspot provides tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization. It has everything you need to get started with digital marketing as you learn the ropes.
  • Content management.
  • Email marketing.
  • Hubspot works best when it's the only platform used, if you are okay with this, it's not a concern.
  • While emails are free, if your list has too many names, it will cost you.
  • Some inflexibility.
As mentioned earlier, we are a small marketing firm and this software suits us fine. However, if your organization scales to a much larger enterprise, Hubspot can be a limiting factor. That said, it is a great piece of software to cut your teeth on as you get your company rolling.
March 01, 2021
  • Marketing Automation
  • Lead Capture and forms
  • CMS
  • Marketing attribution
  • Traffic and marketing analytics
Love the CMS nature of marketing hub. Requires minimal development hours or intervention once the site is set up. We have our blog and site all within HubSpot. The marketing team on their own can manipulate pages and make quick edits.
Help desk support via tickets, chat, email are great. Hardly any proactive support is offered through Client Success teams. I often wish we had more guidance or proactive ideas that could be addressed by them based on top marketing priorities that we would explain or prioritize with them
November 30, 2020
We use HubSpot to integrate the Marketing and Sales teams to follow the consumer's entire journey and encourage them to buy our product with the marketing and sales strategies contained in our marketing automations. As every consumer trajectory needs to be recorded, we also use HubSpot to pass on information to the Sales team so that they can convince the user to buy our product. In addition, we also use email marketing to nurture leads with content related to our products and "warm them up" to increase lead scoring and consequently understand whether consumers are able to buy from us.
  • Marketing automation
  • E-mail marketing
  • Marketing analysis
  • landing page builder
  • Ad management
For a company that has a good cash flow and is willing to pay a little more for a great marketing automation platform, Hubspot is the ideal platform that really solves many problems related to lead management, lead tracking, conversion points, and email streams. The platform also offers robust marketing data reporting that other companies don't perform well.
The initial support is very fast and I haven't had any major problems yet, except for the small help we need at the beginning to implement the tool.
September 18, 2020
HubSpot is being used by the Marketing team and the Sales team and can be seen by the whole organization. This application helps us to distribute the leads that are being generated by social media and other sources, it allows us to create a database of prospects & clients, and help us to understand better how is the process of the sale and what insights we can address and apply them in our ADS.
  • Database.
  • Easy and quick to use.
  • Mobile use.
  • Allows integration with other apps.
  • Is missing the integration with Instagram inbox.
  • The ID for the database has to be a email, it can't work with a phone number (When you're using an integration).
  • The mobile version needs improvement.
For a small business, it has everything that is needed to start within the FREE version, it's well suited for integrations with social media and e-mail marketing. Although the cost is substantially high when you compare with other Apps (like Pipedrive & Integromat). The funnel works amazing and is a good way to track the sales team, easy to use, and efficient.
March 06, 2020
Denis Mutsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using HubSpot as a primary tool for all communication with our customers as well as for lead generation (inbound marketing). This tool provides us also with competition analysis, various analytics and reporting to mention few. We are also using HubSpot as a tool to follow through with our deals and manage a pipeline of potential customers.
  • A lot of time saved with their automation workflows
  • Excellent end user support
  • Super easy and intuitive user interface
  • Slightly expensive for SMEs - would be great to have cheaper pricing plan
  • Some can find all features set a bit overwhelming
I would recommend HubSpot for anyone looking to automate inbound marketing processes, lead generation, email marketing, landing page development without a need to involve website developer.
Read Denis Mutsky's full review
January 09, 2020
Logan Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize HubSpot for our customer relationship management system. We track all activity and communication via HubSpot. Our pipeline is monitored and reported via HubSpot and it acts as a great tool for our day to day operations. It is being utilized by many departments, sales, marketing, and customer service as well as our BoD's. Is address our organizational problems and keeps us up to date each and every day.
  • Pipeline.
  • Tracking activity.
  • Mass email limits.
  • Integrations with other vendors services.
I like the way the pipeline is presented in Hubspot. I prefer to use the board view vs the table view. It matches our sales process and is very user-friendly. When reviewing previous interactions with a client or prospect, HubSpot documents all touch points and allows me to review and prepare for my next touchpoint.
Read Logan Turner's full review
December 16, 2019
Sanjit Mandal | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot as a CRM system to connect and stay engaged with clients. It was always challenging to go through Gmail and Outlook to see when I last followed up with certain potential clients in the pipeline. I would do a search for their name, sometimes I would find it, something I would not.
  • Saves countless hours searching for customer information.
  • Very simple easy to use interface; very responsive too.
  • Creating another pricing level for small businesses
If a small business is looking for better systems and processes to manage its sales cycle and customers, this is a great solution. As we focus on our business, we tend to lose focus on the operations or ways to optimize our customer management systems, and HubSpot has plenty of training and content to learn the best processes. You can contact them and speak with someone, and they will help.
Read Sanjit Mandal's full review
December 12, 2019
Daniela Belevan | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is used by our sales and marketing department in our organization. It helps solve the problem of having our CRM and digital marketing combines into one single platform. It's great because it helps us have everything together, thus growing our business and being able to sell the platform to our clients. I would definitely recommend HubSpot.
  • Email Marketing - Better than you ever imagined, so many options and great tools. Works great on all platforms and it's very user friendly. UX and UI are the best!
  • CRM - Helpful and has a lot of information about your client, such as how they got to your website and which pages they have visited.
  • Prices - You're either a big agency, or not big enough to be able to afford it. no middle ground in their pricing.
  • CMS is not what I expected, currently it is too complicated.
HubSpot is well suited for any business who needs to integrate their CMS with their marketing material. HubSpot is a tool that helps you merge both, thus increasing your chances to increase revenue and grow as a business. HubSpot requires your sales and marketing team to learn the tool, and once your team learns how to use it, it only gets better!
Read Daniela Belevan's full review
February 18, 2020
Tawnie Rice | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot as a way to track communication with our customers/consumers. Mainly monument specialists and administrative assistants use it.
  • All inquiries organized in one area.
  • You are able to route the customers on likeliness of buying our product.
  • Be able to link two or more customers together.
HubSpot is great for us to communicate with the customer or directly to each other. We can see how many times a link has been clicked or how many times an email has been opened.
Read Tawnie Rice's full review
December 12, 2019
Brooke Weinbaum | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Hubspot to keep track of all leads and quarterly predictions. Every day, anyone from our team is notified about a leader they have previously input to the system and told when it's time to check in with them. We rely heavily on HubSpot to understand where our sales pipeline stands and what amounts of revenue we see coming in the near and distant future.
  • Notifies you about leads.
  • Allows you to create your own filters so you can search easily for the kind of contacts you want.
  • Generally any issue I had previously they have already made more functional and I have become very used to working with Hubspot so I have very little complaints.
Hubspot is great for sales and marketing teams to understand the leads they are collecting and how to better stay in touch with them. I'm not familiar with Hubspot's other products so I can't comment on how it will or will not be useful for different teams.
Read Brooke Weinbaum's full review
August 28, 2019
Heather Robinette, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot was originally only used for marketing, but this year has been implemented across sales as well so most of the organization uses the tool. We have been able to use HubSpot for our marketing needs, including social media, email marketing, blogging, and landing pages. The campaign feature allows me to track everything involved with a specific campaign, which makes it easier to quickly show the impact the campaign has had on our marketing efforts without having to try to gather all of the information. Additionally, it has addressed our marketing automation and CRM needs. It has many other features that have provided us with more value, including the workflows. These are not only used to automate emails but also tasks and changes to contacts so we don't have to worry about manually changing them. We have a few different fields that need to be updated when a lead becomes a customer. When the sales team changes one field, a workflow will cause the other two fields to change automatically. Those fields are used in lists that determine who we send product update emails to when we want to update our customers specifically about something.
  • Bring sales, marketing, support all together into one platform because they now offer each as it's own hub. You can purchase the ones you need, but they are all available. This is a strength because it follows HubSpot's company goal to help customers succeed and that can only be done when all areas of business succeed.
  • Listening to customers. HubSpot follows its customers' feedback and continues to improve the platform.
  • HubSpot is focused on customer success. You have a team ready to help you with products, support, and success so whether you're big or small or new or seasoned. HubSpot is there to help you succeed and they've done an awesome job of keeping that at their core.
  • It is less about HubSpot as a platform and more about the app, but I wish they were able to bring a bit more functionality to the app such as being able to schedule posts. It would make trade shows much easier.
  • I wish the template designs were easier to make changes to because without CSS knowledge they can be complex to adjust. Many other sites have more user-friendly designs and this one is very rigid and sometimes hard to adjust.
  • While I love HubSpot Academy, I wish it listed out your current courses versus having to search for them. It would help remind me which ones I need to finish.
HubSpot is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses. It can be applicable for some larger businesses, but maybe not used in the same way. It does marketing really well which is the part some other systems are missing, so larger companies I've seen tend to use Salesforce and HubSpot together. HubSpot's CRM isn't as robust as other platforms, but it is also free. For small and medium businesses it is perfect because it provides many free tools and then you pay for what you need. The different levels are very helpful and fairly budget-friendly compared to many other systems.

Our company is smaller and we use HubSpot across the board. We are in the process of implementing the Service hub. As we continue to grow, our needs may change. But, in the foreseeable future, I imagine we'll continue to use HubSpot for our sales and marketing needs. We are a software company so we use a different ticketing system, but the rest of the Support Hub is what we need to complete the circle of services. For any smaller company, I believe this would be a perfect fit. Especially if you are just getting started with a system.
Read Heather Robinette, MBA's full review
July 25, 2019
Kirsten Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot's marketing platform is used by some organizations I work with as the center of their online marketing efforts, including housing the website, landing pages, email, social, blog, content offers, measurement, etc. Others use it in various configurations; for example some may have a blog hosted elsewhere and/or a website hosted elsewhere but with email, landing pages, social, and analytics done via Hubspot. It is used most successfully when there is adequate allocation of resources for content production. It can address business issues such as SEO, biz dev/leads, sales, and marketing.
  • Hubspot makes learning about online marketing accessible.
  • Hubspot is constantly updating its solutions to incorporate more features and the latest technology.
  • It's now mid-2019 and I'm updating a review from 2014. Wow, has my impression of Hubspot changed since then. I just deleted nearly all of my "pros" because they no longer apply. Hubspot used to be a company with EXCEPTIONAL customer service and great energy. It was a company I loved doing business with. There has been a real shift in Hubspot's energy, strategy, and approach roughly since they went public. Where the brand love used to be, there is now a sense that Hubspot is really nickel-and-diming on everything; less value, a lot of important features out of reach to many businesses. It's often cost-prohibitive for small to medium businesses to grow on the platform. Hubspot's original selling point was its all-in-one functionality, but in practice, most organizations can't afford to use it that way. Hubspot has an excellent product and if the budget is there, I don't think you can go wrong with them. At the same time, Hubspot's pricing strategy and approach to customers and potential customers has become off-putting. They've made a lot of customers feel like they are only concerned with their enterprise clients, which is a level most organizations will never grow into. Where Hubspot used to enjoy great loyalty, almost everyone I see on Hubspot questions whether they should move to a different, less costly alternative. People don't LOVE being on Hubspot anymore. They aren't loyal to it the way they used to be. The perceived value is not there. I think Hubspot has done permanent damage to their brand.
It doesn't make sense to go with Hubspot if you don't have the resources to devote to it. It's smart marketing and money well-spent AS LONG AS you are also factoring in manpower for content creation and actually using the reporting features. You also need to really think about what features you need and the cost of growing on the platform. If you want more features, that costs more money. If you grow your audience, that costs more money too. If you are never going to be able to afford the features you really want, or if you don't want to pay more when your marketing succeeds in growing your contact list, then consider other alternatives like SharpSpring that are less costly and don't penalize you for your growth. Also, if you are already heavily invested in Salesforce and you wouldn't need Hubspot's CRM, then explore whether marketing options built into Salesforce's platform may be a better fit.
I would rate the support now as basically average; it might take anywhere from 4-48 hours to get an emailed response. It's clear they don't want you to call them now and I'm not even sure that its still an option for the common folk.

For reference, here is what I said about their support in 2014: I've been calling Hubspot tech support for 3 years. These guys never, and I mean NEVER, let me down. No one really offers service this great anymore. Super dependable. They're almost like an extra team member.
Read Kirsten Meyer's full review
September 20, 2019
Greg Linnemanstons | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is our primary web and marketing automation platform, and we're a marketing firm. Everything we do for our marketing and most of the services we provide clients is done on and in HubSpot.
  • HubSpot is the highest rated (by users) marketing automation platform in the world, and it's because product development continues to be focused on giving users the best experience and the most power to impact their marketing and business development results. We believe the HubSpot CMS is the best web development product available because of ease of learning and use, security, and the incredible array of integrations available that continue to enhance business impact.
  • HubSpot is a fantastically easy publishing platform that makes it frictionless for distributed teams to publish SEO-optimized content, and always be on the same page about SEO strategy as you're creating.
  • The professional product is a great value for the capabilities that are included, and it makes small teams so much more effective at doing the work of a larger team from a single platform.
  • Product development never rests and is based on user experiences. We've been consistently involved in beta tests of new capabilities and almost as soon as we provide our impressions we see reflections in product improvements. Love it!
  • Reporting has improved and needs to continue.
HubSpot is ideally suited for SMB businesses and organizations who are placing heavy emphasis on content creation, publishing, and curation, and those who rely on attracting relevant traffic to web properties for the purpose of business development, both new business and with existing customers. Any business that has a fairly high degree of customer consideration prior to purchase should be looking at HubSpot as the best tool available for a smaller marketing team to do what the big guys are doing with content marketing.
Read Greg Linnemanstons's full review
August 29, 2019
Angela Lyons, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot is used across our organization in Sales, Customer Support and Marketing. Sales Team uses it to follow up on renewal accounts, as well as track daily sales made. The Customer Support team uses it to take inbound support requests and respond via email. In addition, we have implemented customer surveys and the knowledge base. Marketing uses Hubspot for landing pages, blog, forms, and email marketing.
  • Landing pages. Super easy to make using HubSpot templates. Templates themselves are also relatively easy to develop.
  • Drip/Nurture email campaigns. Easy to set up and maintain.
  • Reports and Dashboards are easy to implement and useful.
  • Despite the fact that Hubspot allows you to have multiple domains, for example, landing pages for two or more domains along with an email from those domains, it only allows for one subscription domain. So, if you don't want to share your domain info between domains, there is no way to have an email subscription page.
  • Domain issue also applies to the knowledge base. Only one knowledge base allowed in your account. So if you have multiple domains, you can't have multiple knowledge bases.
  • Can't A/B test emails in automated email sequences, only email blast deployments.
Hubspot is great if you have one domain. It's easy to learn, easy to implement and intuitive. If you have multiple domains for different lines of business it isn't as useful. Also, the more contacts in your database, the more you pay. Most of the marketing automation tools are this way, but even small business can have many contacts and that price can add up quickly.
Timely and helpful, I have no complaints about Hubspot's support team.
Read Angela Lyons, MBA's full review
August 27, 2019
Corey McAdam | TrustRadius Reviewer
It’s being used by our sales and marketing teams as a way to manage relationships with our current and prospective customers. We have an abundance of leads, but needed a solution to keep track of who wants what and who’s responsible for who. This tool keeps track of our status with each individual and the appropriate next steps.
  • Manage prospects - who’s the point of contact for who?
  • Manage deals - what open deals do we have out there, and when do we plan to close
  • Manage relationships - what’s the status of each lead, when’s the next task due?
  • Uploading Excel documents
Great for staying on the appropriate timeline with each lead. Great for communicating with management regarding what’s needed to progress each lead forward. We use the tracking feature to see what techniques are working and what techniques aren’t working. Our click rate is valuable to our marketing and sales efforts.
Read Corey McAdam's full review
August 20, 2019
Veronika Baranovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is at the core of our sales and marketing processes. With their CRM, Sales and Marketing suites, we've been able to scale our efforts and streamline how we work from day to day.

Thanks to HubSpot, we also have improved clarity, communication and reporting across departments and with marketing in general.
  • Brilliant marketing automation and content creation tools
  • Enhanced data and analytics for marketing and sales KPIs and processes
  • Ease of use and wealth of training materials (easy to onboard new staff)
  • Some marketing functionality could be improved (like the design for pop-up forms)
  • A/B testing doesn't work well when there's no form on the page (harder to measure clicks)
  • Some data discrepancies between HubSpot and Google Analytics
HubSpot's marketing suite is all we ever need and more! Prior to working with this tool, we had a dozen tools doing different things. The difficulty in this approach was data management and lack of scalability. Now, we can create proper lead nurture and onboarding workflows as well as send out engaging marketing campaigns.

HubSpot's CRM has been massively improved since last May as HubSpot themselves moved over to their CRM instead of Salesforce. All other sales tools like chatflows, documents, templates etc. have proved super useful for your sales team and inbound efforts.
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review
August 29, 2019
I use HubSpot mostly to track email activity (open rates, etc). I used the CRM function for some time, but my business doesn't have much of a use for it, given our small size.
  • Training -- there's lots of great material for general use.
  • There is a free option.
  • You can use multiple email addresses/accounts.
  • The account is constantly disconnecting from email, causing me to manually reconnect (only after I realize that the connection was severed).
  • Terrible troubleshooting/customer support. When I switched from the paid version to the free version, I ran into a ton of issues. The support team had me changing the website HTML and all sorts of crazy stuff in response to what should have been an easy fix.
I used HubSpot as a sole-practitioner and found that the free version met enough of my needs. I didn't use much of the CRM functionality, but I do like the ability to track and store communication to refer back to. The activity tracking is useful and I liked the mobile application piece.
August 28, 2019
We leverage the HubSpot platform to better optimize and track user behavior in our inbound marketing channels. It's one of our primary vendors that we utilize and has helped us set up landing pages and lead gen flows quickly and easily. The amount of value they provide even on their free tier allows small business to get up and running like a much larger company fast. And they provide additional functionality as you grow, so when you're able to spend a little (or a lot) to expedite your early growth they scale very well.
  • Landing Pages - really easy to set up and flexible enough to test variations quickly. You can see what's working and what's not without spending a lot of time or money.
  • Email collection - it's essential we're able to collect email leads and they have a number of solutions that allow us to accomplish this.
  • Content Strategy - developing content is hard enough so being able to see what content is performing for us is essential and HubSpot's analytics really help make winners very clear.
  • Integrations - the number of native integrations are good but are limited. Using a connecting tool is necessary if you're using anything outside of their integrations.
  • Cost - obviously there is different levels each of which has unique costs. If you move up a level to early you may be paying for features you don't fully utilize and pay more then you really need to be.
  • No Landing Page access on free plan - for first time customers it would be great to provide at least 1 free landing page to let new users get acquainted with the tool.
HubSpot offers a wide variety of products for almost any scenario. That being said they have most of the best products behind paywalls which is fair but hard for an SMB trying to assess products to meet their business needs. Their products are great for B2B focused businesses but may not be the first choice for smaller DTC companies.
August 27, 2019
  • HubSpot helps us determine the path to conversion of our website users. We are able to track from when someone visits our site, becomes a lead, and then becomes a customer. We can then take that information and determine what paths our customers take and determine messaging to promote that successful path.
  • The Keyword Tool is fantastic for our company. We are able to determine which keywords are not only generating traffic, but generating leads and customers! Couldn't do this without HubSpot!
  • HubSpot support is fantastic. Whenever we have a question about the product, we are able to get support within seconds and they are very helpful at answering our questions!
  • We would love the email functionality to be more advanced. We currently do not use the email function for our emails because it lacks the ability to have a clean layout for determining what is clicked. We use several links in our emails, and our current provider can use a printed layout of stats that HubSpot cannot provide.
I've recommended HubSpot to any of my colleagues who struggles with marketing automation, analytics problems, or conversion issues either with marketing or sales. It's worth the investment because it works. The consultants at HubSpot will do everything possible to put your company on the right track to generating more visits, leads and customers for your organization.
HubSpot support has improved drastically over the years. We used to wait 10-15 minutes on hold to get to a support rep. Now, we are never on hold and get a live support rep within seconds. They are very knowledgeable on the functionality of HubSpot and can answer most of my questions. The questions they cannot answer, they are able to contact a more specialized support member and will contact me with a solution. Very helpful support and much more improved over the years!

WYSIWYG email editor (319)
Dynamic content (319)
Ability to test dynamic content (297)
Landing pages (349)
A/B testing (275)
Mobile optimization (342)
Email deliverability reporting (686)
List management (351)
Triggered drip sequences (263)
Lead nurturing (343)
Lead scoring and grading (315)
Data quality management (320)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (291)
Calendaring (295)
Event/webinar marketing (243)
Social sharing and campaigns (330)
Social profile integration (320)
Dashboards (353)
Standard reports (349)
Custom reports (312)
API (245)
Role-based workflow & approvals (268)
Customizability (293)
Integration with Salesforce.com (219)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (92)
Integration with SugarCRM (87)

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a growth platform, on a mission to make the world more inbound. The vendor boasts over 64,500 total customers in more than 100 countries presently using HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. With Marketing Hub, HubSpot aims to give companies tools designed to help them Grow Better. HubSpot Marketing Hub is tailored by the vendor to have everything needed to run successful inbound marketing campaigns to keep people interested in a business, and happy to be its customers.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences

Lead Management Features

Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks

Campaign Management Features

Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing

Social Media Marketing Features

Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration

Has featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Has featureIntegration with SugarCRM

HubSpot Marketing Hub Screenshots

HubSpot Marketing Hub Video

Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/HubSpot to watch HubSpot Marketing Hub video.

HubSpot Marketing Hub Integrations

NetSuite ERP, Pipeliner CRM, Salesforce.com, unbounce, Survicate, GaggleAMP, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Wrike, Wistia, Pipemonk, Zendesk Support Suite, FreshBooks, PandaDoc, Perfect Audience, Eventbrite, Teamwork Projects, GoToWebinar, WorkflowMax, SurveyMonkey, Shopify, Smartling, BrightInfo, Invoca, DataHero, HelloSign, Leadpages, Dropbox, Google Drive, WordPress, BigCommerce, Uberflip, Zoho CRM, Zerys, Infer, GlobalMeet Webinar, Membrain, SalesforceIQ, Modus, inboundli, Zapier, Appcues, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys), Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Zendesk Sell (formerly Base CRM), UberConference, by Dialpad, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), SlideShare, BlogMutt, Pocket & Instapaper, Pipedrive CRM, Gravity Forms, Wufoo Forms, BoostSuite, GoChime, Seventh Sense, Scripted

HubSpot Marketing Hub Competitors

HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing

Starting Price: $200

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Required
Pro$800per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Enterprise$3,200per month (includes 10,000 contacts)
Starter$50per month (includes 1,000 contacts)
Free$0per month