Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Email deliverability reporting (697)
List management (363)
Landing pages (361)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Marketing Hub, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/HubSpot to watch HubSpot Marketing Hub video.
- NetSuite ERP
- Pipeliner CRM
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Perfect Audience
- GoTo Webinar
- Google Drive
- Zoho CRM
- GlobalMeet Webinar, superseded by GlobalMeet Webcast
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Zendesk Sell
- by Dialpad
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- Pocket & Instapaper
- Pipedrive CRM
- Gravity Forms
- Wufoo Forms
- Seventh Sense
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Argentina, Austria, Australia/Cocos/Christmas Island, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland/Aland Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish|
I'm currently a driving force to create a better integration between HubSpot and Stripe for better reporting and understanding our customers in their specific subscription tiers.
People using it should be tech savvy enough to learn the nuances of the platform. But, It will be a challenge for someone to master the entire platform.
Ideal skills the candidate can bring to the job can include:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
Inbound Marketing minded