Score 8.6 out of 10

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to eliminate friction by bringing tools and data together on one platform. The solution boasts email tracking and templates, and call tracking & recording.

Easy to use

December 02, 2022
I use HubSpot everyday from beginning of my shift to the end of it. It allows me to easily manage all my tasks for the day as well as …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Sales Hub, and make your voice heard!

6 people want pricing too

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare headquartered in Antwerp offers their small business intelligent CRM, providing automated event tracking and related features designed to aid the operations of SMBs.

What is Reply?

Reply is a sales engagement platform that helps to create new opportunities at scale while keeping every touchpoint personal. From finding emails on LinkedIn to booking calls right through the platform – Reply allows users to automate the whole process saving up the SDR team’s time. Reply helps…

HubSpot Sales Hub Technical Details

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.8.

The most common users of HubSpot Sales Hub are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Spencer McPherson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • HubSpot Sales Hub made my day more organized and productive, allowing me to make 100 phone calls a day at the same time that it took me to make 20 phone calls a day.
  • I am able to create a custom quote for a client in less than 5 minutes with the plug and play capabilities.
  • HubSpot Sales Hub tells me what I need to do for the day so that I don't have to think about it.
Susan Hurrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Provides great visibility to leadership that can be high level or granular as needed
  • Speeds up the selling process with marketing integrations and sequenced communications
  • Editable fields make it so easy to customize to our unique business requirements
Tuhin Sadik | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It's intuitive and easy to manage, with a modernized sales process and real-time marketing and sales KPI tracking.
  • Remote work helps us track everything we need - flag the right people, watch sales activities, report on sales and issues, etc.
  • We have grown sales by 65% after introducing this to our reps
  • Able to more intelligently talk about past orders, customers and clients
  • Helped us increase outreach by 1.8x once implemented
April 04, 2022

Fast and reliable

Carlos Begazo | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • HubSpot Sales Hub becomes a very easy tool to work with in terms of sales management and the creation of deals. I can organize all these deals in different categories and I love how interactive all the tools are and how they all do their job. Especially, I find the automation feature necessary for me and HubSpot automatically collects clients' data and puts them in the registry for us to have a place where we can have all this information collected. It's easy to use and provides amazing templates to start with.
Joey Harman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Lead Response Time:
  • Prior to Hubspot, this was maybe 24 hours as an average. Now it is MINUTES. We immediately get back to clients and if we aren't able to then we will connect using email automation and sequences without lifting a finger. It's great!
  • Company Growth in difficult times:
  • Despite COVID causing issues on Residential Construction in Washington, we have continued to grow as a business, and part of that is thanks to our amazing Sales team, and part of that credit goings to Hubspot directly. If we didn't have Hubspot we would have shrunk or stayed the same as a company. Hubspot made sure we grew.
  • ROI [return on investment]
  • It's a hard thing to measure but our company has increased its revenue by more than 20% compared to last year. And that is saying a lot for our industry especially with COVID's impact on Residential Construction. I
  • can't measure it precisely but I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that HUBSPOT helped make this possible because our Sales and Marketing Teams are sharper and more capable than they have ever been thanks to this wonderful CRM.