Score 8.6 out of 10

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to eliminate friction by bringing tools and data together on one platform. The solution boasts email tracking and templates, and call tracking & recording.

Easy to use

December 02, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Sales Hub, and make your voice heard!

6 people want pricing too

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare headquartered in Antwerp offers their small business intelligent CRM, providing automated event tracking and related features designed to aid the operations of SMBs.

What is Reply?

Reply is a sales engagement platform that helps to create new opportunities at scale while keeping every touchpoint personal. From finding emails on LinkedIn to booking calls right through the platform – Reply allows users to automate the whole process saving up the SDR team’s time. Reply helps…

HubSpot Sales Hub Technical Details

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.8.

The most common users of HubSpot Sales Hub are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Rinkal Varia | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am from Marketing department and we do campaigns for Inbound leads. HubSpot makes it easy for me to understand lead journey. Attributions to various campaigns and how the lead is progressing. Alignment between a performance marketeer and Sales team becomes easy when everything is on a single dashboard. There are few things that can be improved, but I am sure HubSpot keeps up with the same.
We use this CRM to cold call prospects and keep track of all deals. Our system before HubSpot was not up to par and the company invested in better tools for the sales team. The use of this CRM in our system relays better organization and communication to increase the progression of deals.
HubSpot allows me the ability to view many contacts and track the engagements I or others in my company have had with potential clients as well as current customers we manage. I'm capable of assigning tasks to myself or others to keep up with leads and engage.

Easy to use

I use HubSpot everyday from beginning of my shift to the end of it. It allows me to easily manage all my tasks for the day as well as easily access any customer information I need. Whether I am working with new inbound leads, managing lists of outbound prospects, or helping a current client I know I will be able to manage everything well in this CRM.

Highly Recommend HubSpot

This has made my job much easier and more organized! Love all of the metric features and have been much more productive since using HubSpot. It has helped organize my whole company and produce great results from the way it is set up. Big fan of HubSpot and highly recommend it all around!

We love HubSpot Sales Hub

Trey Salley | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Sales Hub helps keep my contacts in order and the task manager is top-notch. They deliver every-time and streamline our business operations. I use the HubSpot Sales Hub every single day and it allows me to get to the correct clients and keeps me organized. I love how it connects to my outlook account as well.
Spencer McPherson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot Sales Hub as the CRM to keep track of contacts, accounts, and deals flowing through my pipeline. HubSpot Sales is the main tool that I use in my day-to-day activities because it tracks all of the important data of who I need to reach out to and why.
Kate Mooney | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot Sales Hub to reach out to prospective leads & organize workflow. HubSpot Sales Hub allows us to maximize efficiency in outreach and to easily keep track of all correspondences. You can even create outreach content in HubSpot Sales Hub, allowing you to have access to all of your emails in one place. HubSpot Sales Hub syncs with gmail minimizing time spent swapping between applications.
Keep track of new contact leads and sales-related tasks very efficiently, also allowing you to easily plan your upcoming week, the week after, the week after that week, the month, and even the whole year ahead, which allows you to quickly verify planning to schedule events ultimately benefiting your client with the quick responsiveness.
We manage sales, support, customer profiles, and warranty tickets through HubSpot Sales Hub. It's a great way to have all of our parameters in one spot to report on trends and allows us to make more educated decisions on how to improve our front-end systems! Additionally, it's been a great tool for back-end communication between employees as well to make sure we're all on the same page!
We now have an easy way to market new clients, communicate with current clients, track all deals and set up daily tasks. No more google sheets, checklists, or chaos! We now have regular meetings with potential clients to demonstrate our product. Before HubSpot Sales Hub, we had no way to reach clients consistently. Over 75% of our demos turn into sales.
I use this software every day for sales and keeping customer accounts. It helps me to organize the next step with the customer or outcome. Love the software and customize it the way you want it.

Isn't it what we need in small businesses? Customize it, organize a large number of customers outcome, and able to make connections to the customers via Omni channels.
Kaare Nørregaard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to keep the marketing and sales departments aligned. Everything is integrated and visible for everyone on the team. Deal creation and managing the pipeline is easy and intuitive for the team to use. I’m using HubSpot and especially the Sales Hub several times a day, and I can only recommend it.
We use HubSpot Sales Hub on a daily basis as the backbone of our operations. The key advantage it brings to our team is organization and efficiency. Keeping old and new customers alike organized and easy to manage ultimately leads to better productivity for the entire team I am a part of, but also our co-workers in the field.
Helps keep me focused on tasks for each day. Gives me the opportunity to set future tasks with a call-back date. All the notes are lined up under the last contact so I can follow what's been happening in each account as well as help others follow if I'm out sick or on vacation.
October 29, 2022

Great CRM!

Alyssa Semple | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a sales organization, we use HubSpot Sales Hub to gain insight into leads that are engaging with our outreach and website content, to perform targeting marketing off of this data as well as to broaden our reach, and to move leads through the sales process.
We use Sales Hub throughout the entire customer journey. We use email sequences to reach out to prospects and follow up with leads, we use the meetings feature to schedule meetings easily from our website or directly from an email, we track deal progress and meeting notes, and manage tasks to keep on track.
Tuhin Sadik | TrustRadius Reviewer
As part of our digital transformation, we implemented HubSpot Sales Hub to manage our lead and follow up with prospective clients. Easy-to-access reporting and suggestion templates allowed us to send better emails to clients. It's flexible and works with HubSpot and other marketing systems, and we've integrated it into all our marketing efforts. I like the email sequence function that helps my existing contact email campaigns. It allows us to track KPIs, implement data, streamline outreach, and keep account history.
I mainly use this software for its central use, which is to track and close sales. I use this software to keep track of information, implement data, streamline outreach and keep track of history on many accounts. The biggest business problem it addresses is the lack of organization for individual sales representatives. My scope of use case is to make more sales!
Jeff Lozares | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Sales Hub is very user-friendly. It allows you to keep track of KPIs, and set goals, and reporting is easy to access and read. The template portion allows you to move quickly through your day without having to type out personalized emails with every client. The suggestion templates are amazing as they allowed me to think of different ways to interact with clients via email and get a better response back from clients. The meetings link worked wonders by providing a way for clients to schedule an appointment with you on their time so you don't miss out on opportunities. Utilizing these tools, gave me a better connection with clients. I would definitely recommend using HubSpot as it has made quite a difference with client interaction as well as an organization!! Excited to utilize HubSpot Sales Hub's other tools as there is just so much it has to offer!
Nick Bracy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot Sales Hub to qualify and get in touch with leads and prospects. It is a good tracking tool for our small sales team. I especially like the visibility into the Actions that a prospect is doing once the email is sent to them. I use HubSpot Sales Hub all day every day
April 04, 2022

Fast and reliable

Carlos Begazo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot Sales Hub for organizing my sales strategies and managing all my leads. HubSpot offers great tools that can turn my leads into customers of our business and working in a tourist area, we must have the right tools to provide useful emails and advertising that potential customers will be interested in, as well as knowing how to get our current customers interested on the products and travel packages that we put out. It’s great for organizing projects and measuring recurring revenue as well as much more analytics. HubSpot also creates a way for us to send our newsletters and track their progress and know how well they will do with the HubSpot forecast tool, which is amazing for me and my team as the accuracy rate is very high and we are able to predict failure or success and make use of the tracking tools to know how well each project is doing in terms of sales.