HubSpot Sales Hub

HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Ana Dawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is used by our sales and marketing department. It allows us to keep track of our contacts, new leads, send our newsletter, and any relevant info to all our clients. We also keep track of new deals and action items that have to be done. At the end of the quarter we analyze data in the reports.
Ed Romaine | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot throughout our organization. From pre-sales to sales through to service. This provides a valuable 360 degree visibility to our sales team on their accounts. This provides opportunities to enhance our customer's experience with our company and many times it can solve problems before they become an issue. Likewise, the pre-sales (marketing) and sales integration help assure that all created opportunities are followed up and perued.
Arcoma L. Lambert | TrustRadius Reviewer
The HubSpot Sales [Hub] FREE version is available to all the realtors and is highly encouraged by our Board Association. The paid version is a significant upgrade in services, which I wouldn't be able to live without for my business. My pipeline is diverse, both my own acquisitions, for my own investment, plus my retail deals that I list for clients.
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Sales Hub is used across our marketing, sales, and customer success departments as our core company CRM. Marketing uses many of the Marketing Hub features but Sales and CS live inside Sales Hub. Keeping a central store of companies and contacts as well as deals and deal pipeline is something that is necessary in a company our size and HubSpot is how we do that and keep our data unified across departments. It is our "one true source" of knowledge and records. If it's not in HubSpot, it doesn't exist.
Christina Kay | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Sales Hub is so great! We use it to organize meeting links, trackable documents, and so much more. It helps us see who checks out documents that sales send and helps get meetings booked. When meeting links are used, meeting activities are increased by over 50%. Currently, it is used in our marketing, sales, support, and customer success teams. It helps organize and track activities to see what works and how many activities happen before a demo or sale.
Rengarajan Santhanam | TrustRadius Reviewer
Yes, we do use HubSpot Sales software as a custom tool to bring in more sales to our organisation. Quality of sales through HubSpot in the sales department is more refined and confined in terms of lead through various stages, thereby helping the organization to focus on productivity/goals. Lead nurturing and identifying prospects has been a challenge in the past and now it has been addressed with the use of effective tools and filters in HubSpot.
Our Sales Department uses it to organize our valuable customers, manage daily tasks and follow-ups including calls, texts, emails, and meetings. They can communicate with the team by tagging them in HubSpot Sales Hub. They can track all the calls and minutes of calls as well as connected time. It helps streamline the workflow and create and modify the templates and send it out to our leads all at once.
Our entire organization is using [HubSpot Sales Hub]. We use it for sales, marketing, and customer service. It's important we have the entire team using it so there is one single source for all of our client and prospect information. We highly recommend HubSpot Sales Hub for small, mid, and large organizations.
Meredith Mackay | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot is being used within my company by the Sales department and the Marketing department. Sometimes it is used by other sales-driven departments but mainly by the Sales and Marketing teams. It helps track all sales, activities on accounts (like email, phone calls, LinkedIn messages, tasks, meetings, and more). It also helps the Marketing team by allowing them to track email opens, email clicks, active accounts, campaign emails, and more.
We use Hubspot Sales across the whole company. It has proven to be invaluable to our team over the last few years allowing us to easily and efficiently address several key issues, including email sequencing, various integrations. We have also been able to improve customer service using tickets, templates, and canned snippets. One of our biggest problems was always scheduling/reaching leads but we have been able to make big improvements once we started utilizing the meeting scheduler tool.
HubSpot Sales Hub has been a great addition to our tech stack across our organization. For the sales team specifically, we use this solution at a high frequency in regard to creating and sending automated email campaigns to prospects, tracking prospect engagement which provides the sales team with a score rating, and booking meetings with new prospects.

The business problems it solves for our organization are vast, specifically around prospect and customer engagement to cold sales outreach.
HubSpot Sales Hub is currently being used by our sales and marketing departments. There is some discussion at this time of potentially moving customer service onto the platform as well. The platform has allowed for us to automate aspects of the prospecting process and free up time to focus on opportunities further down the funnel. Some of these aspects are email automation, workflows, sequences, templates, and snippets.
This is used by our sales team and senior managers to report and manage our sales pipeline across different areas of our business, tailored to different sectors. We have advanced features and use multiple pipelines for different sales teams.
HubSpot Sales Hub is being used by the Sales team. The platform is also being used by the Marketing function also. Sales uses it to publish documentation for training. Sales also uses it to publish client facing documents for us to send to our prospect and our current customers. Marketing uses HubSpot Sales Hub to mainly ensure we are getting the most up to date information across to everyone in the organization. It can track views to links, emails, prospect lifecycle, and ensure quicker closes by informing us about the prospect.
We used HubSpot across our sales and marketing teams. I work on the sales side so I can primarily comment on that.

SDRs mostly made use of it for email campaigns. This includes making templates, sending automated sequences, viewing reports on how certain emails and subject lines perform and receiving alerts as to whether an email has been opened or a link clicked.

We also used it for our contact request forms.
I use Hubspot Sales for my own prospecting and lead management. One of my colleagues was using it, and I was attracted to it due to the email and document tracking options it provides. HubSpot Sales also overcomes one of the things that has kept me away from other CRM's. It syncs with Gmail, which allows me to do what I was doing before, but now I have additional data that Hubspot collects for me, which has proven influential in my sales process.
February 11, 2020

A salesperson's dream

Judah Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team uses HubSpot Sales in addition to their CRM. We use it for account management, deal tracking, prospecting and every other function necessary for a successful sales team. It allows us to track our deals and collaborate such as sharing email templates and sequences. No other software comes close to its value and features.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have known of HubSpot for years and mainly read their articles until I was sent a link to try out HubSpot sales web tool. I learned that they provided a CRM web-host software that helped small businesses like me to automate the sales process, create lead capture forms, and helped me create personalized emails and reminders. It is a free tool that’s suitable for any SME’s ready to fast-track their sales process.
February 11, 2020

Sidekick Review

Erin Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer
I tested Sidekick as a potential replacement for Yesware. In a side-by-side comparison against the two products, they were quite alike in features and functionality. However, team pricing was not. It would've cost us more per month/year if we would've switched over to Sidekick from Yesware.

February 27, 2020

HubSpot Sales Review

The organization uses HubSpot Sales across departments. The Program department uses the solution most frequently for tracking and managing sales from events and at our community store. It addresses many business problems such as understanding which patrons purchase certain items and when. It also gives insight into quarterly and annual sales projections and a host of other sales related insights.
HubSpot Sales is used by our organization's sales team. We started using it across our whole organization until we really figured out the aspects between a free user and a paid seat for the Sales Professional. For sales, this addresses our need to combine a CRM and a sales tool to help our sales team stay on task with following up on leads.
HubSpot Sales is being used by our marketing, sales, and customer experience teams. We utilize it to manage track marketing initiatives and successes, sales pipeline, interactions, & contract information, as well as customer experience interactions, renewal management, and task management. This allows us to have a central repository of the sales funnel through renewal and everything in between.

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to eliminate friction by bringing tools and data together on one platform. The solution boasts email tracking and templates, and call tracking & recording.

HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing