HubSpot Sales Hub

HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Amazing customer support from the HubSpot team during the purchasing and implementation phases. In regard to ongoing support, our HubSpot representative is always open for demo training on new features added to our plan.
Usually pretty responsible and friendly and have had my questions circled back on. However, they haven't been able to answer several of the more in-depth questions I have had, but those questions may have been way too nuanced and specific so I would give the benefit of the doubt.
Stephanie Casstevens | TrustRadius Reviewer
Oh my goodness HubSpot Support is just amazing. I submitted a question/issue to them yesterday and by this morning I had this response:

"Hi Stephanie,

I hope this finds you well and thanks so much for your patience while I was working to update the extension with my team. We were actually able to push through an update yesterday afternoon which set the default lifecycle stage to lead in the sidebar. If you take a look now, that should be in place. If it has not updated yet, I would recommend uninstalling and re-installing the sales extension so an updated version and be pushed through.

Again, I want to say that I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us and help us iron this out. HubSpot really values constructive feedback with real use-case backing to help push it along. So, thank you!"

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to eliminate friction by bringing tools and data together on one platform. The solution boasts email tracking and templates, and call tracking & recording.

HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing

HubSpot Sales Hub Technical Details

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

What are HubSpot Sales Hub's top competitors?

Outreach, Yesware, and Salesloft are common alternatives for HubSpot Sales Hub.

What is HubSpot Sales Hub's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses HubSpot Sales Hub?

The most common users of HubSpot Sales Hub are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.