Ticket response (10)
Ticket creation and submission (10)
Organize and prioritize service tickets (10)
External knowledge base (9)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Service Hub, and make your voice heard!
Starting at $1,200
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Service Hub is a help desk software that is included in HubSpot's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Businesses use Service Hub to provide streamlined customer support. Service Hub enables multi-channel communication, which allows customer support teams to quickly resolve service requests. It offers help desk and ticketing automations that reduce the need for data entry. Service Hub's automation features prioritize service tickets, allowing the customer support team to address critical requests first.
Streamlined Customer Service
This software also includes a live chat function that gives customers answers to their support questions in real time. If a service agent is unavailable, customers can search through the Knowledge Base, a self-service library that indexes product information. This feature allows businesses to create a source for help articles, videos, and other documentation. Customers can search for the information without having to call the support number or submit a ticket.
Service Hub improves the efficiency of customer service and time management for help desk agents. The software helps businesses of all sizes grow their customer base. Service Hub can also increase customer retention through self-service and improved response times. You can use Service Hub as a standalone help desk software or part of the full CRM platform. HubSpot's help desk software includes over 750 integrations and can seamlessly fit into your customer service workflow.
Flexible Subscription Plans
HubSpot offers a range of pricing tiers that make Service Hub extremely scalable. Small businesses with a limited budget can take advantage of the features in Service Hub's free plan. The free tier includes ticketing, live chat, and reporting features for businesses that are looking to establish a comprehensive help desk. Service Hub gives small businesses the opportunity to expand their help desk capabilities and support their growing customer base.
The more advanced customer service features, such as the knowledge base and automations, are available with a paid subscription. Those who are looking for a more organized help desk would benefit from Service Hub's ticket pipelines and routing. Service Hub is also great for evaluating customer experience. Businesses that are interested in getting feedback directly from their customers will appreciate Service Hub's customer support and experience surveys. These surveys are available with the professional plan, which requires at least five users.
Enterprises can use Service Hub to manage multiple teams or businesses. HubSpot offers an enterprise tier with Single Sign-On, user roles, and field-level permissions. The field-level permissions are especially helpful for larger corporations with security concerns. Service Hub also give Enterprises the ability to manage employee performance. You can use the playbook feature to develop a source of guides and resources for your customer service teams. Service Hub also allows Enterprises to set team goals that help employees stay focused on providing better customer support.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Contact Management
- Supported: Team Email
- Supported: Reporting Dashboard
- Supported: Conversation Routing
- Supported: Multiple Ticket Pipelines
- Supported: Multiple Currencies
- Supported: Calling SDK
- Supported: Logged-in Visitor ID
- Supported: 1:1 Video Creation
- Supported: Goals
- Supported: Playbooks
- Supported: Single Sign-On
- Supported: User Roles
- Supported: Team Management
- HubSpot Service Hub offers more than 750 custom integrations in their App Marketplace.
- Ticket responses
- Built in live chat
- Incredibly easy setup
- Automation features are lacking
- Main inbox is confusing for new users
- Overall site speed needs to be improved
The training needs for the platform was minimal and our agents loved the UI.
- Super Easy to Integrate and get started
- Simple Interface reducing the training needs
- Integrates seamlessly with Hubspot CRM in the timeline view
- Allows configuring workflow rules
- Customer Portal for customers to track tickets
- Tool is pretty expensive
- The pricing should not scale with contacts as it gets very expensive at scale
- Customer Support could be done better
- Workflow feature to automate scenarios is very useful
- Very easy to setup and start using
- The training needs for the tool are minimal
- Lead management
- Deal lifecycle
- Meeting integration requirements from the other enterprise applications
- The UI could be made more interactive
- Include more features that can be leveraged by enterprises like license management
- Not sure if catalog and inventory management could be done or not. If not, then it can be incorporated.
- Organize tickets
- Detailed information
- Forwarding a ticket(email) within a new ticket would be a great feature rather than forwarding separately.
- Have more than one ticket owner on a ticket.
- Tracking tickets
- Manage inboxes
- Creating chat flows
HubSpot Service Hub is easy to use, and customer support has always been super helpful and is quick to respond.
- It makes it easier for us to keep track of customer awareness and review in one spot.
- The great thing about how easy it is to use all of its fantastic tools.
- The ability to check customer retention.
- It's easy to track and measure the success of our organization's sales team.
- This is a fantastic all-in-one customer success suite that includes ticketing.
- At times, the search is a little uneven.
- I'm still unable to add access to drafted articles.
- The number of formats available for input surveys is very low.
- We were able to Standardized email and chat responses
- We were Helping customers self-serve through our knowledge base
- The Ticket automation is great!
- Also Measuring customer experience was a big thing in our analytics
- HubSpot can get it expensive depending on what you are doing
- Their Contracts Aren’t Flexible
- The Templates are Difficult to Modify
- You Have to Pay for Additional Technical Support
- It's great at unifying voice, text, and email communications.
- 360 customer views are easy to set up.
- Good automation features.
- Search can be a bit wonky at times.
- Reassignment of tickets and conversations separately can be confusing.
- Conversation threading is awful (each response shows entire history, leading to a lot of scrolling).
- Log calls, meetings and emails within each ticket.
- We've set up workflows to allow automated emails and processes that save us time every day.
- Multiple ticket pipelines allow us to track and report different types of things separately or together (billing. special projects, general inquiries, etc).
- The lack of spell check in email.
- Inability to remove a contact or company from a ticket and associated records and have it remain unassociated each time.
- Simplicity of usage
- More efficient
- Easy to maintain and easy to install the software
- Good helping guides to get started.
- Marketing of products can be done more efficiently by using HubSpot Service Hub.
- Huge customer management and services can be provided using HubSpot.
- Better usage of HubSpot will have huge impact in organization's success
- Easy to use
- Visibility to entire team
- Problems don't fall between the cracks
- Need to be able to customize and prioritize tiles when in deal view
- Should have web forms and telescripts built into the program (templates)