Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Hype Innovation is used as our primary innovation and idea generation management tool. It is used across the whole organisation with each part of the organisation having control of its own functional area. What Hype Innovation allows the company to do is to have cross-pollination and alternative thinking from across functional boundaries. Hype Innovation has allowed us to gather feedback on improvement campaigns, implement idea generation competitions and solve problems that were previously only available for experts to solve.
- Hype Innovation allows for a full onsite implementation behind a firewall and does not need to communicate to an external server. This is a major advantage for a defense company.
- Hype Innovation is easily configurable by a systems admin with very limited knowledge of the product.
- Product Updates are rolled out quarterly and offered to all clients.
- Hype Innovation has a specific instance of their Hype software platform that is aimed at their clients and improving Hype itself. Feedback from their management is very quick.
- The concepts and projects module requires an overhaul to be more flexible. This is on their product roadmap.
- The software would benefit from the addition of an MS Exchange integration for receiving idea e-mails.
- Customisation of the layout and possible custom components is challenging.
Read this authenticated review
- Idea Generation campaigns aimed at solving a specific problem. Contributors can be limited to certain groups, or it can be open to the whole organization.
- Open Innovation campaigns aimed at getting solutions from external sources (add-on module required).
- Continuous improvement process specific to functional areas.
- Processing, sorting, evaluating and scoring ideas.
- Managing Projects