Hyrell is a cloud-based recruiting and hiring management solution that helps organizations find, qualify, engage, and hire the best applicants possible to deliver business results that matter.Hyrell easily found the right candidates for the right jobHyrell is being used by my client to find, select, and hire job candidates. My client is a fast growing software company. Hyrell is being used across the company. The client required an Applicant Tracking System to successfully launch that next wave of hiring. The solution needed to have a solid method to advertise jobs and a strong communications framework. Hyrell met all of the requirements including being easy to use and has a strong and simple work flow.,Email communication: Hyrell makes it easy to effectively communicate with candidates, either one at a time or in bulk. Hyrell uses a concept of a general hiring manager to prevent your personal email box from being flooded. It does a good job of keeping the communications within the tool. Interview scheduling: The ability to setup a calendar and have candidates pick their available times for an interview is a remarkable time saving feature. Since two candidates cannot pick the same slot, it avoids those embarrassing calls to ask to reschedule due to meeting conflicts. Job board: The Hyrell job board was easy to setup and brand with a similar corporate identity. Account management: Very professional customer onboarding approach. The initial training is strong as well as the ongoing learning opportunities. There is regular contact to ensure that you are getting the most out of the hiring platform.,The only real challenge was the sales process. It was very bumpy and made it difficult to initially select the product. Once we finally got our questions answered, the client did a trial. That went very well, so the bumpy sales process was forgiven. Although the pre-sales experience was not completely positive, the post-sales experience has been very strong. The scheduling interview features has native support for in-person interviews and phone - different build-in templates. A nice feature to include would be to have a template for video, e.g. post a link to a video meeting room. Integration with the leading video/meeting solutions would be handy so you don't have to create the meeting link outside of the tool. It would be handy as we do a lot of video meetings (offer phone if the candidate cannot do video for some reason). A bit of a nit, but one area lets you create stored custom views of candidate lists. This is great to see exactly what you want to see. The only problem that is once you create a custom view, you cannot delete it. You can rename it and even change what it does, but not delete it. Seems silly to be able to create a view, but not delete it. Very minor, but that could be improved.,9,My client has found very strong candidates much quicker than ever before. This has provided the foundations for the desired business growth. The quality of the candidates coming from this platform has energized the company. Recruiting can be a dull game for many managers, but with Hyrell they see it as opportunity to easily and quickly find the right candidate to help them achieve their goals. It has provided much more confidence to the company that they will be able to find the resources they need to successfully grow while they implement their business plan. It has enabled projects and plans to move forward to ready the company for its mission.,ClearFit and ZipRecruiter,9,10,8Make your recruiting & hiring life easier - Use Hyrell!I have used Hyrell for the last two years to post, recruit and screen candidates for all positions in our company in three different states. The posting process is very quick, using the customization library built into the product. Occasionally I use the "community library" to build job postings, but most of our positions are very specialized and industry driven. Hyrell allows me to customize as much as I like. By presenting a profile of the company I am able to promote our organization; the "instant ad" feature allows me to create one job posting that I can use across a number of commercial and non-profit job sites with ease and nominal expense. Most of my positions are posted to Craigslist in the local area, and then Hyrell will send the posting to other sites at no additional charge. These features allow candidates to learn more about our company and our requirements for the position so that only serious qualified candidates will apply. In other words, there is a LOT of self-elimination on the part of candidates! The alliance with HireSelect allows us to invite candidates to complete skills tests and personality profiles which further measure qualifications with objectivity. Go for it! You can't lose.,Very accessible customer support - if I need help getting the posting the way I want it, they are there. Regularly scheduled training seminars - if you want to learn more about the program and its features, sign up. Responsive technical support - when I find glitches, they will work on it until they resolve it.,I find it difficult to scroll from one candidate to another in the order that I like. I have found that the program works better with some web browsers than others.,10,Better quality candidates 90% Less time screening candidates and keeping up with applications Good tools for communicating with candidates Assessment testing is an added bonus,na,10,,Posting job openings Qualifying candidates Recordkeeping,It is nice to know when an individual has applied for more than one position, and what those positions are. Assessment testing is WONDERFUL! Tracking candidates through the process is extremely helpful.,Finding candidates that applied for one position who might qualify for another.,10,No,Price Product Features,There is nothing I would change. Hyrell allowed me a trial period and was very patient with me once we signed on to help me set everything up the way I wanted it.,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled,I can't think of any.,10,10,Yes,The service is always exceptional. I have given up on issues before they have.,Posting positions Creating the posting Creating our company image for our postings,The "canned" email messages could be more flexible for formatting.,10,10,10Very happy with Hyrell!!We began using Hyrell in March of 2015. Before its implementation, we were spending tons of money placing individual online and newspaper ads for each of our 6 centers. Managers were constantly interrupted with applicants turning in paper applications and asking if we were hiring. Now that we are using Hyrell, we can pre-screen applicants, initiate interviews, keep qualified applicants on file and reject those who we are not interested in. We also can share information about applicants across the company by using the "Notes" feature or sharing an entire file.,Posting jobs quickly across multiple job boards Gathering applications and allowing me to sort them based on multiple factors (job, location, stage of the process etc.),The searching and sorting features sometimes run slowly. Sending an email or posting a note within an applicant file seems to lag a bit. Applying from a mobile phone limits the user from completing the entire application. It is hard to determine when someone has applied to a job posting at multiple locations. When you click on "see the other applications", it only shows a date, not the job or location applied to.,9,Costs are greatly reduced! We pay a monthly fee far less than one single ad placed on Indeed alone. We are getting a great deal more applications than we did before. We have the ability to control the content of the ad, how long it is posted and when we can take it down once the position is filled.,Zip Recruiter and ADP Recruiting Module (part of the Workforce Now payroll platform),10,1,Recruitment of new talent Hiring of employees Retention of applcations,We added a link to our company home page for applicants. Potential candidates are directed to the website to fill out an application online instead of having to come to the center to pick up a paper app. Less disruptions!,We would like to see a better interface between the Hyrell application and our ADP software for new hires. Right now it is too difficult to transfer information from the application to ADP to enter them into the payroll program.,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability,We placed some test ads with a couple of competitors and Hyrell delivered the best results in the shortest amount of time. Hyrell reached the applicants we were targeting the best.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was a minor issue with the implementation,Getting the managers to take the time to learn the system. Having the managers look online for applicants instead of waiting for them to walk in the door.,10,Online training In-person training,10,10,8,There could be more standard views available. Would also like to see more fields available when creating a custom view.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,nothing.,No,10,No,Every time I call with a question, Emily is there to answer me! She is very patient and walks me through the process in a clear and concise manner. She always seems to know exactly what to do. There isn't a time where she fumbles or has to try something first. She knows the product inside and out which is great!,Looking for applicants who applied recently but have not been reviewed. Acknowledging an applicant, indicating strength of the application or rejecting them. Forwarding a file to someone within the company.,Sorting applications. Once there is a large pool, it can be hard to find the ones you are looking for.,Yes,10,9,10,6,We attempted to integrate with our payroll and criminal background check systems.,ADP Workforce Now hiring module ADP Criminal Background Check,File import/export,5,Great tool for hiring but would be better if I could have all the new hire information transfer over to payroll.,10,10,Monthly billing at a lower rate (comparable to what WyckWire offered),No,No,have not had to upgrade.,smoother transitions from one screen to the next.,No,NoKudos to Hyrell!Hyrell is currently being used in every department throughout or organization. Hyrell has helped us source candidates successfully and stay in regular communication with our candidate pool. We recently added the background screening feature utilizing a partner vendor, and have been very happy with this process as well.,Automatic position posting has increased our exposure drastically as an employer. We have increased our applicant flow by over 100%. Hyrell's applicant communication features have allowed us to stay engaged with candidates during every step of the hiring process. It makes for a very professional first impression. I love that Hyrell is user-friendly. The system is incredibly easy to use. We have a high number of users throughout nine locations with varying skill levels utilizing technical applications. All of our users seemed to catch on very quickly.,I would like to be able to transfer applicants from one location to another, or from one job to another. Making reference email addresses required.,9,Hyrell has dramatically decreased our days to hire by allowing us to source, vet and onboard applicants much quicker. Hyrell has decreased our overall recruitment cost with their automatic position postings. Previous to Hyrell, each store was managing their own recruitment and buying their own ads. With Hyrell, we have been able to experience savings from economies of scale while dramatically increasing the quantity and quality of applicants. Since we went live with Hyrell, we have been able to institute a background screening policy, allowing us to more thoroughly vet applicants who are applying for management roles.,Sterling,RUN Powered by ADP,Hirecentric,kronos HMC,43,1No more pencils, no more books! No more applicant dirty looks!Hyrell was our choice to transition from all paper applications to an online system. We use it for all hires within the company. The ability to respond to groups of applicants so they don't feel forgotten in the hiring process has enhanced our reputation as a desirable place to work. We have greatly reduced the administrative time needed to receive, review, process and respond to applicants. Less admin time and better communication with applicants!,Ability to send status updates to a group of applicants. Candidates love knowing where they stand. Dashboard view - quickly see your candidates and understand your recruiting stats Excellent response to suggestions for improvements and tweaks; great customer service team.,Hyrell is very good responding to suggestions. They are currently working on several suggestions including increasing site response speed; creating a wizard-type process when building new position openings and incorporating mandatory postings into the system.,10,Reduced administrative time to receive and respond to resume. Increased confidence that all applicants are in one place, seeing the same information and are being evaluated with the same criteria. Increased satisfaction from job applicants due to the increased communication through the Hyrell system.,ApplicantONE,ApplicantPRO,10,2,Hiring a high volume of seasonal employees Hiring a key management position,Keep applicants apprised of the hiring process on a regular basis.,We will continue to tweak our job postings to target the right applicants. Hyrell makes it easy to review what worked in that hiring process and change it for the next time.,10,Implemented in-house,Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled,9,Yes,When I was trying to post my first job, I was frustrated and couldn't get the system to do what I needed. Turns out, I had discovered a bug. I was at a conference away from my office and I remember finding a quiet corner in this huge conference center. Hyrell arranged a time to connect with me, helped me get connect to them through my iPad, placed me into a conference call with the developers and the customer service rep and we solved the problem. The team really bent over backwards to resolve the issue completely and connect with me when connecting was not easy or convenient.,Dashboard - quick data view Candidate scoring Tracking communication with the applicant,Printing resumes (resume formats sometimes lost when the applicant cut and pastes into the application) Speed of page loads,9,10
Hyrell

Hyrell Reviews

Hyrell
Filter 12 vetted Hyrell reviews and ratings
April 27, 2016

Review: "Hyrell easily found the right candidates for the right job"

• Email communication: Hyrell makes it easy to effectively communicate with candidates, either one at a time or in bulk. Hyrell uses a concept of a general hiring manager to prevent your personal email box from being flooded. It does a good job of keeping the communications within the tool.
  • Interview scheduling: The ability to setup a calendar and have candidates pick their available times for an interview is a remarkable time saving feature. Since two candidates cannot pick the same slot, it avoids those embarrassing calls to ask to reschedule due to meeting conflicts.
  • Job board: The Hyrell job board was easy to setup and brand with a similar corporate identity.
  • Account management: Very professional customer onboarding approach. The initial training is strong as well as the ongoing learning opportunities. There is regular contact to ensure that you are getting the most out of the hiring platform.
  • The only real challenge was the sales process. It was very bumpy and made it difficult to initially select the product. Once we finally got our questions answered, the client did a trial. That went very well, so the bumpy sales process was forgiven. Although the pre-sales experience was not completely positive, the post-sales experience has been very strong.
  • The scheduling interview features has native support for in-person interviews and phone - different build-in templates. A nice feature to include would be to have a template for video, e.g. post a link to a video meeting room. Integration with the leading video/meeting solutions would be handy so you don't have to create the meeting link outside of the tool. It would be handy as we do a lot of video meetings (offer phone if the candidate cannot do video for some reason).
  • A bit of a nit, but one area lets you create stored custom views of candidate lists. This is great to see exactly what you want to see. The only problem that is once you create a custom view, you cannot delete it. You can rename it and even change what it does, but not delete it. Seems silly to be able to create a view, but not delete it. Very minor, but that could be improved.
Hyrell has been great for my client which has one real simple requirement - find candidates who will be successful. Hyrell has a good balance of ease of use and feature set. Hyrell posts to Indeed and that platform has brought in many qualified candidates. The soft skills questions, hard skills questions and virtual interview do a great job helping candidates self-select out of the application. Once applications are submitted, the hiring tools are available to further manage, organize and eventually find that special candidate.
Read Jordan Janisse's full review
December 23, 2015

Review: "Make your recruiting & hiring life easier - Use Hyrell!"

• Very accessible customer support - if I need help getting the posting the way I want it, they are there.
  • Regularly scheduled training seminars - if you want to learn more about the program and its features, sign up.
  • Responsive technical support - when I find glitches, they will work on it until they resolve it.
  • I find it difficult to scroll from one candidate to another in the order that I like.
  • I have found that the program works better with some web browsers than others.
Read Kathryn K. Teague, SPHR's full review
August 06, 2015

User Review: "Very happy with Hyrell!!"

• Posting jobs quickly across multiple job boards
  • Gathering applications and allowing me to sort them based on multiple factors (job, location, stage of the process etc.)
  • The searching and sorting features sometimes run slowly. Sending an email or posting a note within an applicant file seems to lag a bit.
  • Applying from a mobile phone limits the user from completing the entire application.
  • It is hard to determine when someone has applied to a job posting at multiple locations. When you click on "see the other applications", it only shows a date, not the job or location applied to.
It is great at getting applicants to apply. The one down side is that a majority of our applicants are applying from a mobile device so they are unable to complete the entire application process. When you send them a link to complete the rest of the application from a desktop computer, many do not have access to this. Because of this, they do not answer some of the "weed out" questions that give us insight as to what type of employee they would be.
Read Carrie Hille-Nunemaker's full review
August 04, 2015

User Review: "Kudos to Hyrell!"

• Automatic position posting has increased our exposure drastically as an employer. We have increased our applicant flow by over 100%.
  • Hyrell's applicant communication features have allowed us to stay engaged with candidates during every step of the hiring process. It makes for a very professional first impression.
  • I love that Hyrell is user-friendly. The system is incredibly easy to use. We have a high number of users throughout nine locations with varying skill levels utilizing technical applications. All of our users seemed to catch on very quickly.
  • I would like to be able to transfer applicants from one location to another, or from one job to another.
  • Making reference email addresses required.
I love the pre-screening/virtual interview function. It is really a time saver to get some of the basic questions out of the way before moving to the next step with a candidate.
Read Bailey McEuen's full review
June 03, 2015

Hyrell Review: "No more pencils, no more books! No more applicant dirty looks!"

• Ability to send status updates to a group of applicants. Candidates love knowing where they stand.
  • Dashboard view - quickly see your candidates and understand your recruiting stats
  • Excellent response to suggestions for improvements and tweaks; great customer service team.
  • Hyrell is very good responding to suggestions. They are currently working on several suggestions including increasing site response speed; creating a wizard-type process when building new position openings and incorporating mandatory postings into the system.
Hyrell has met all of our needs for an online application system. The setup was very smooth, price is right and backend support is responsive. I tried two other applicant tracking systems and reviewed a couple dozen before selecting Hyrell. It's proven to be a good choice.
Read Dana Mortimer, SPHR's full review
March 24, 2015

Review: "A Very Satisfied Customer reveiw of the Hyrell On-Line Application System"

We began using the Hyrell system as a test to acquire qualified applicants for our job posting. Since the fist usage some four years ago, we have found that not only does Hyrell provide a very good source of applicants, the Hyrell system provides very good legal protection for Title Seven Law, for the using company. We currently have about 30 job postings on the Hyrell system for our five locations. Many of this job postings remain active due to the auto refresh feature of Hyrell. Since we began using the Hyrell system we have been able to allow the applicant to perform a self screening. Some applicants begin the process and self withdraw after filling out some of the application. This cuts down on the number of applicants one may need to review.
  • Well, the first thing is the Hyrell system server has never failed us. It runs twenty (24) hours per day and seven (7) days per week without issue.
  • The library of job descriptions developed by the Hyrell staff was a seamless fit to our company. Most, if not all, were a perfect for us and have not been changed since we began.
  • We had an applicant file an EEOC charge against us. The main body of the defenses was the data provided by Hyrell. Hyrell provided all the data on the twenty-five applicants and along with our managers following our hiring process we were able to prevail in the EEOC Charge.
  • Since we began with Hyrell it has been apparent that the company has a continuos improvement mentality. They have consistently made little changes to improve the process and when they do my representative contacts me and informs me of what has changed, and how it should make my job more efficient.
  • Hyrell has been working for the past two (2) years on a Major upgrade to their system. Notice, it has been tested for a good period of time before Hyrell rolls it out. That is an example of how the company puts their customers first. Oh, they could be like many software company and not really care about the end user, but that is not the case with Hyrell.
  • If one uses the internet and the vast number of websites available, one will not find a major issue with Hyrell. It is a very user friendly package.
If one actively listens during the initial courtship with the Hyrell representatives, and one clearly states one's needs, then one should find the work performed by the Hyrell team to be similar to our experiences, that is, a seamless move to the Hyrell Online Application System and the marriage will be of benefit!
Read Wayne Alford's full review
March 05, 2015

User Review: "Hyrell - Perfect for Small Businesses"

Hyrell has served as an excellent solution in our organizations efforts to centralize and streamline our recruitment efforts. We have a central headquarters in NY, however most of the hiring we do is for our field staff who work from remote offices throughout the country. Prior to launching with Hyrell, hiring efforts were disorganized and difficult to manage at the centralized level, with each regional manager being in charge of their HR efforts in their state. Now, we have an easy-to-use, data-rich source where we can effectively manage the hiring process for our remote locations, ensure consistency and branding for all HR efforts, oversee and manage remote hiring managers and applicant flow, and gain valuable insight into our overall applicant/onboarding process. Hyrell has also greatly improved the quality of our candidates, allowing us to include detailed pre-qualifying questions and a written interview with our application process. The position we post is very unique and we did not have much luck using other platforms - we were spending way more for recruitment each month because in order to reach the quality candidates we had to bring in much higher quantities of mostly unqualified candidates. The time and budget saved as a result to bringing on Hyrell has significantly improved our overall business, and the support we receive is excellent. Our managers regularly attend the weekly open office hour for training and support and my account representative, Jeremy, regularly checks in to make sure our business needs are being met and provides excellent feedback and instructions whenever there is a question.
  • Highly customize-able - our business is very unique and Hyrell allows us to customize all aspects of the applicant process easily and effectively.
  • Support - Hyrell provides quick, easy-to-understand, and personalized support for all of the managers we have currently using the system.
  • Easy to use - a lot of our managers do not have any experience with ATS systems and are not particularly tech-savvy, however they all say the system has improved their hiring efforts.
  • The main issue I have with the system is that in order for a template update to take effect, it has to be re-posted (at least that's the process as I understand it.) For example, I have updated one of our existing job templates to include a new hard skill question. The template is posted in over 50 locations and in order for this update to go into effect, I have to manually re-post these positions which can be very time consuming. If there was a way to automatically update a posting with template changes it would be a huge help to our business.
I am not an HR expert, however the recruitment process has recently been given to me as a part of our marketing and communications efforts. As someone who is not a seasoned professional in the hiring process, Hyrell has been a godsend. It allows me to manage the process and screen applicants very easily, provides automated templates for different stages throughout the hiring process, and offers great reporting options to gain insight into the effectiveness of our efforts. For these reasons, I would say Hyrell is particularly well-suited for a small business where employees may have to wear several hats and may not necessarily be HR professionals.
Read Amanda Corey's full review
February 28, 2015

User Review: "Hyrell rocks!!!"

We post all of our open positions with Hyrell. It is used by all 36 of our directors. It allows us to really spend our time on applicants that have the skills and talents we are looking for. Our managers find it easy to use and they like the virtual interview. I post all the positions on Hyrell and am the site administrator for the system.
  • Hyrell helps eliminate unqualified candidates.
  • Hyrell assists us in getting applicants that truly meet the qualifications for the position.
  • Hyrell helps us with our applicant tracking.
  • Additional training for the administrator of the site would be helpful. Sometimes it is difficult to find what I need to do.
  • Assigning users to the jobs could be a little easier.
  • More jobs in the library would be helpful.
  • Maybe some help screens to explain what the different areas are and what the functions mean.
I use the site for all job levels. However, most of the hourly positions are very well suited to being placed on Hyrell. The process that applicants have to go through to complete the application lends itself to those who really do meet the qualifications. I don't spend a lot of time reading resumes for those not qualified for the position.
Read Heidi Hokanson's full review
February 26, 2015

Review: "Hyrell: For Real Recruiting Results and Value!"

We use Hyrell company wide. Currently, we have 14 branch locations that use Hyrell as a primary source for recruiting. Since we have started using Hyrell, we have seen tremendous results with regards to attracting better qualified applicants and more efficiency with hiring. In our industry, recruiting is a constant need, and Hyrell makes it easier for us to reach our recruiting goals!
  • User Friendly: Hyrell is extremely easy to use! The system is simple to navigate through and there are many added tools and functions to help measure results.
  • Outstanding Support: The Hyrell team is always available to assist, from initial training and throughout the vendor-customer relationship. They are fast and professional and a pleasure to work with!
  • Results Driven: Hyrell not only makes it easy for the company using the system, but also easy for the applicant. We see outstanding results with regards to quantity AND quality of applicants!
  • Value: Many recruiting tools available are pricey for what you get. Hyrell has proven over and over to be a great value for a reasonable cost, and they deliver results!
  • More Pricing Options for Usage: the pricing structure is good, but adding some additional pricing levels would be great.
  • Unlimited Free Technical Support: The support is fantastic, but there is a charge once you exceed a certain number of hours per your contract.
  • Accessibility through Mobile Devices: It would be great to have an app to better access Hyrell on the go.
Hyrell is a user friendly tool that was designed to make the recruiting function easier and more successful for businesses. They offer great training, support, and results for the investment. We have used Hyrell for several years and couldn't be more pleased!
Read Eddie Pickering's full review
December 18, 2014

Hyrell Review: "Streamlines the application and hiring process"

This business uses Hyrell for posting job openings and collecting initial information on all new applicants for the purpose of hiring for employment. We use this platform for all departments in which we are hiring for. Hyrell helps keep the application reviewing process organized.
  • The program is very user friendly and easy to navigate. A brief tutorial was all we needed to get started using the service right away.
  • The virtual interviews and scoring process allows me to easily work through applications in order to find the strongest candidate for the position.
  • The customer service with Hyrell is excellent. The few times I've had to contact them for questions regarding available options, the associates were very knowledgeable and helpful.
  • The only struggle we came across was payment processing once. Correct information was given but the associate could not seem to make the payment go through.
Read Laura Kauffman's full review
April 07, 2015

"We are so grateful for Hyrell"

We are using Hyrell for seeking external applicants. The managers for each of our departments have access to view applicants for the positions they have available. The software is very user friendly and the customer service is phenomenal. Hyrell saves our Human Resources Department so much time from having to review applications before sending them to the hiring managers. Additionally, the managers receive the applications much faster. It gives them direct contact to the applications through email or phone. Hyrell gives us the opportunity to add questions to applications that are unique for the position being advertised. It saves us so much money by advertising across multiple websites. Our applicant pool has almost doubled in the past year. We are so grateful for Hyrell.
  • Customization of applications which allows for faster review time of applicants.
  • Very user friendly along with great customer service that is willing to help with any issues.
  • Hyrell is always evolving. They continue to add new features and listen to their customers about what they would like to see added to the software.
  • Our open positions get more exposure on the internet which has nearly doubled our applicant pool.
  • The reports feature comes in handy and makes it easier to gather information about applicants.
  • Hyrell continues to improve all the time.
I feel that Hyrell can benefit any company or organization.
September 25, 2014

User Review: "HYRELL for Hire"

We use Hyrell across the organization to review and track applicants. It provided an easy solution to centralize the process and for departments to communicate with HR.
  • As the hiring manager for my department it was a easy to use soution that allowed me to review and track applicants in less time.
  • It also allowed me to stay on the same page with HR during the process.
  • The system consolidates application from various online sites. This is great.
  • It took a little trial and error to start using.
  • A quick video tutorial on basic navigation and functions would be helpful upon first using.
  • More options for viewing
Hyrell is well suited for a medium or larger companies.

Job Requisition Management (9)
Company Website Posting (10)
Publish to Social Media (7)
Job Search Site Posting (10)
Customized Application Form (10)
Resume Management (10)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (10)
Candidate Search (10)
Applicant Tracking (10)
Collaboration (8)
Task Creation and Delegation (6)
Email Templates (10)
User Permissions (10)
Notifications and Alerts (9)
9.2
Reporting (9)

About Hyrell

Hyrell is a cloud-based ATS developed by the company of the same name headquartered in Pennsylvania. This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and commonly used applications (e.g. Outlook, Google Drive), instantaneous posting to multiple job boards and mobile access for job seekers (via Indeed), employee screening and testing via its partnership with Criteria Corporation's CriteriaHireSelect, resume parsing, data and document uploading, and a rich selection of analytic tools (e.g. an EEO feature for self-auditing) which may be trained on various elements in the hiring flow –job, candidate, or user– to generate insights. Five pricing plans present five tiers of service: Solo (starting at $200), Small Business, Medium Business, Large Business, and the highly Customizable Enterprise plan. These primarily differ according to how many jobs may be posted. Transitioning and implementation is supported via live 24/7 direct, U.S. based customer support and online training modules and tutorials. A free trial and a live demonstration are both available to familiarize potential buyers with the platform.