June 16, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
In a large organization it is difficult to cull candidates for limited job opportunities fairly and without a tremendous amount of labor. The tests we use in our department have been used to help evaluate many times with excellent results and are quickly administered.
- The screening for our job applicants is excellent, I have tested it by using a group of people I knew to gauge it's effectiveness. It was spot on, it knows who the team players are and who the lone wolfs are, and the applicants can not fool the test.
- The supplemental activities are excellent as well. I have a few that I use routinely and while they appear easy, in their simplicity many people get overconfident and make a mess of them, which is in itself an excellent indication of their lack of job skills.
- In addition, I have had excellent customer service any time I have contacted iapplicants. They are responsive and do whatever they can to help you.
- They could communicate new features better.
- They could advertise better to the education industry, no one really knows about them.
Read Kelly Gurney's full review
In my opinion, they are well suited to any hiring scenario in which there are many applicants and you need to do an initial screening. The tests we use are effective in filtering out people who we have learned later or from experience would not work in our organization, those who have scored well have went on to be successful. It is an excellent tool.