iAuditor Reviews

March 04, 2020
Mark Higgason, CTS-D, CTS-I, | TrustRadius Reviewer
iAuditor is used as a multi-function tool for our sales and technical staff. The main use is by sales as a customer needs analysis reporting tool. It is also used as a commissioning checklist and a troubleshooting guide for our technical staff members. Usage has also included mass audits of inventory across entire school systems and an incident reporting tool.
  • It is the framework for much more than a simple auditing tool.
  • Can make complicated tasks very simple to accomplish.
  • Solid customer support.
  • I wish it was priced lower so I could deploy to more team members.
  • I wish I had additional control over how the report looked.
I think any contractor could put the iAuditor platform to good use. The ability to build custom guides and reporting tools could be useful to just about any business. Only classified government or very high-security work may be a situation where the cloud-based iAuditor platform may not be appropriate.
I have only once requested support and I received it in a timely manner
Read Mark Higgason, CTS-D, CTS-I,'s full review
January 14, 2020
iAuditor is mainly being used by our Quality department to perform quality inspections and audits. We can build our own inspections and tailor it to the type of work that is being done to the customer's standards. Our whole organization does use it, and this helps streamline audits because a specific template can be used for a particular project.
  • Saves Time
  • Easily Customize-able
  • Have not been able to extract a CSV file
  • Geo location is off sometimes
I would definitely recommend iAuditor to other colleagues. Performing audits has not been much easier. I like the logic ties that you can tie to the questions you have in your inspection. iAuditor gives you an "IF" statement that will lead to a next question dependent on that previous answer. Capturing photos within the application is very simple and intuitive, as well.
Whenever I come across an issue with the program, the folks at iAuditor are quick to help resolve the issue.

What is iAuditor?

iAuditor is an app for building checklists, conducting inspections, and creating instant reports. According to the vendor, SafetyCulture, it is used 35,000 times a day in over 80 countries and over 20 million audits have been conducted worldwide using iAuditor. iAuditor is the 2014 Winner for best Data Access and Collection and best IT or Business Tool at the Tabby Awards, a global awards program which recognises the best tablet apps. iAuditor is available for free through The App Store and Google Play Store.