- In the time of huge information investigation, it's insufficient to simply endure – organizations need to rival and separate themselves from the rest. The individuals who can saddle information will be the best and improve their return for money invested from huge information examination. It's critical to look past the stages and rather center around the right-time admittance to information. At the point when utilized effectively, groups from lines of business to the C-suite will flourish by utilizing experiences inferred to better their center activities.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Saved considerable amount of time dealing with clustering & its administration.
- Seamless & faster processing time helped us increasing ROI in return.
- Decreases the need of relying on multiple tools for data analytics.
- This is a research project so nonprofit, but its easy to use and teach others
- It has saved us quite a bit of time managing our catalog of clusters and keeping things organized.
- Since we had a division we acquired running IBM Cloud, it was easy to get it running and try it out, but we found we prefer our Azure configuration better simply to keep our technology in alignment across corporate functions.
- I definitely see some cost savings by separating out the storage and compute. It helps you start to put an appropriate price tag on certain instances of big data.
- The cost to implement was definitely a plus when it came to choosing the IBM Analytics Engine.
- While sufficient, the overall support received from IBM was less than that for which we had planned.
- We were able to separate storage and computing while paving the way for easier cluster administration.
- This product has allowed us to gather analytics data across multiple platforms so we can view and analyze the data from different workflows, all in one place.
- IBM Analytics has allowed us to scale on demand which allows us to capture more and more data, thus increasing our ROI.
- The convenience of the ability to access and administer the product via multiple interfaces has allowed our administrators to ensure that the application is making a positive ROI for our business users and partners.
- Reduced cost of maintenance and administration of analytics`
- Improved fail-safe measures for overall application
- Increasing learning success. My class and I were able to practice real tools
- The only downsize is without the school, it would be unaffordable to use the tools
- it saved a lot of money on hiring more labor
- it saved a lot of time on analyzing all the data
IBM Analytics Engine is a Hadoop and Spark service allowing users to rapidly build and deploy analytics applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
IBM BigInsights is an analytics and data visualization tool leveraging hadoop.
The most common users of IBM Analytics Engine are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.