Reviews (1-4 of 4)
IBM Aspera on Cloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is IBM Aspera on Cloud?
IBM Aspera® on Cloud is a hosted service designed to allow users to quickly and reliably send and share files and data sets of any size and type across a hybrid cloud environment — according the vendor, up to hundreds of times faster than FTP and HTTP.
- Collaborate with internal and external users using shared work spaces, while controlling access to your data.
- Access data stored across multiple clouds and on-premises data centers.
- Move files of any size and volume over any distance at maximum speed, regardless of network conditions.
IBM Aspera on Cloud Videos (2)
IBM Aspera on Cloud Integrations
IBM Aspera on Cloud Competitors
IBM Aspera on Cloud Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Pay as You Go||$0.95||per transferred gigabyte|
|Standard Edition||$716.40||per transfer volume starting at 1 terabyte per year|
|Advanced Edition||$10,440.00||per transfer volume starting at 6 terabytes per year|
|Enterprise Edition||Contact sales||per transfer volume starting at 60 terabytes per year|
IBM Aspera on Cloud Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
IBM Aspera on Cloud Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|