Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers are great for testing Mobile Applications
- Advisable for DRaas initiatives especially for virtualized workloads
- You can equally host and migrate your legacy workloads on them as you contemplate how to re-engineer them.
- API's for chargeback capabilities especially for cloud service providers would be a welcome addition.
Less appropriate for clients who have small workloads with few transactional requirements or IOPS.
We selected IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers based on prior experience with the IBM brand, recommendations, and cost for quality of service. We use it for app integration, message integration, and secure sharing of data across platforms. Having many of our software backups stored on the cloud is reducing our need for dedicated storage hardware as well. Also, we use the application suites such as enterprise resource planning, enterprise performance management, analytics, data; Oracle Cloud Platform for: data management, application development, business analytics.
The service has performed well as expected and the company has enjoyed greater efficiency and easier data management.
- Resource management
- On demand capacity
- Monitoring and analytics
- Economical price
- Need advanced security procedures
- The amount of time spent training
- At times, response time has been slow but it could be at our end.
- HPC is a good use case.
- Dig data and meta data management.
- BI Analytics
- BC / DR and data backup.
- Maybe in application development when there a regulatory requirements.
- We've seen benefits from its increased scalability. It has increased business and economic efficiency.
- The best benefits are the decreased costs and fast deployments. We've been able to acquire more customers by working with this platform.
- More often than not, it performs as promised.
- Give you the oportunity to use your own software licensing.
- You can add features easily. Growing as you need
- You forget about the physical management of the server
- The way to connect to te private network could be improved.
- Portal availability could be improved as well.
- A better way to manage notifications could be found
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers
IBM Cloud bare metal servers are high-performance cloud servers configurable in hourly and monthly options, on-demand, around the globe -- with the most complete selection of standard features and services for small businesses and enterprise demands. Customize your RAM and SSDs to meet a variety of workload requirements with 11M+ configurations to choose from for total control up and down the stack.
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Screenshots
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Video
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Downloadables
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Integrations
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Competitors
|IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers||starting at $0.51||per hour|
|IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers||starting at $324.00||per month|
IBM Bare Metal Servers provide performance, flexibility, on-demand provisioning, and control. Choose between hourly or monthly pre-configured servers or customize with single to quad processing solutions that range from 4 to 72 cores. Bare metal servers are available worldwide and with no monthly contracts so you can build the best solution for your workloads. Order a monthly bare metal server built to spec, and we’ll have it to you in two to four hours—with 500 GB/month outbound bandwidth included. Order an hourly bare metal server, and we’ll have it ready for you in 20 to 30 minutes. Public outbound bandwidth is charged per gigabyte.
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|