IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
Read all reviews
You can manage your day-to-day work orders in an efficient and effective manner. Work order tracking, inventory management, and purchasing …
We are using IBM cloud Pak for integration to integrate applications in hybrid environments and for process mining. I like the robust …
The software is key in integrating our application components and data within the cloud infrastructure as well as automating workflows …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
|IBM Cloud Pak for Integration is a set of capabilities to speed integration and scale automation, built for any hybrid cloud, within a single, unified experience. Unlock business data and assets as APIs, connect cloud and on-premise applications, reliably move data with enterprise messaging, deliver real-time event interactions, transfer data across any cloud and deploy and scale with cloud-native architecture and shared foundational services — all with end-to-end enterprise-grade security and encryption, making up the broadest set of integration capabilities available on the market today.|
IBM Cloud Pak for Integration is deisgned to drive digital transformation with a simple, complete solution to support a modern approach to integration, enabling teams to integrate three times faster, while reducing cost by one-third.
Reviewers rate Data security features highest, with a score of 8.9.
The most common users of IBM Cloud Pak for Integration are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
You can manage your day-to-day work orders in an efficient and effective manner. Work order tracking, inventory management, and purchasing module all are extremely easy to access and use. It gives me the freedom to create any customizable query that I want in any of the modules. Reports are available readily for each and every module that is present in Maximo and that in my opinion is one of the best aspects which gives it an advantage over other CMMSs.
- Asset Tracking, PM Planning, Asset-Cost Management, and Workhours Management, Asset-Inventory tracking.
- It can monitor and optimize time also it cuts costs also I love the asset management features it is one of the best.
- The program can store a lot of valuable information and allow you to schedule preventative maintenance easily.
- I would like to see it updated so that navigation is up to date for the way people navigate web pages today.
- Once any task is closed in the system there is not any option to edit any comments or reopen the task and closed which can allow entering any missed data.
- The product can be better by making it a more user-friendly interface.
IBM Maxino is an integral part of the operations and maintenance operations of our organization. Needs only one planning engineer to set up the maintenance plan and PMs are automatically generated and received by the concerned department.
We are using IBM cloud Pak for integration to integrate applications in hybrid environments and for process mining. I like the robust connection features that the platform offers. It uses cd pipeline for configuring and adding integration and automation solutions. The platform has flexible integration designs that allow us to use the existing parts of integrations optimally.
- Powerful integration features.
- Tracking events across integrated infrastructure.
- Automation of workflows for process mining.
- It lacks a deployment rollback.
- Activating natural language.
IBM Cloud Pak for Integration is a powerful and economical integration platform; we deploy it in the Kubernetes therefore It uses minimal resources for working. It works optimally with the least resources. We have been able to integrate apps efficiently and effectively in both the cloud and on-premises. It also has a monitoring feature that provides us with a view of the flow of data across different systems.
The software is key in integrating our application components and data within the cloud infrastructure as well as automating workflows with functional intelligence. We highly embrace the automation capabilities to run microservices around the company, mostly in customer support and HR with Recruitment Process Automation. We also launched the RPA for our website bots.
- Test generation gives useful insights into missing tests before launching the bots.
- Open API files helps us understand what is running behind the scenes.
- Natural language processing needs more attention to have more flowing conversations.
We are always working on improving our brand - good customer care and efficient services are the roads to that. By picking IBM's AI automation, we are able to coordinate and connect processes around the company to deliver efficient services on store and online on our website. We've been able to seamlessly automate and digitize most of our operations.