The IBM Flash System 7200 is used in our company to optimize and improve our business processes. This is a great repository that is used by every IT department in our organization. Its high performance has helped us with compression and is very useful for optimizing storage, allows integration with VMware, and is perfect.
- The interface is quite simple and easy with lots of huge features.
- Build and modernize the business with end-to-end NVMe.
- The platform uses incredible professional analysis to optimize networks and storage space.
- Implementation and maintenance should be simple and easy for the beginners.
- It is quite expensive, maintenance costs can rise.
- Not recommended for smaller data sets.
IN IBM-compatible scenarios, the IBM Flash System 7200 offers high performance and adds storage optimizations along with compression features. The number of interfaces, especially Fiber Channel, allows us to implement a large number of disk arms, which leads to higher platform performance. I still can't find any scenarios when the team has problems.
Personally, I think it is intended for medium to large organizations because it is very fast in transfer, but the data storage requirements are also higher in these organizations and the planned budget is sometimes not enough but in my organization, this is the matrix. This is very appropriate.