Reviews (1-1 of 1)
IBM Garage Scorecard Summary
What is IBM Garage?
The IBM Garage Overview:
IBM Garages are a network of physical hubs around the world, designed to help enterprises spark new cloud innovation. Using the prescriptive IBM Garage Methodology, Garages promises to bring together client stakeholders in an immersive, agile environment to work side-by-side with IBM experts and rapidly innovate on hybrid cloud.
The IBM Garage Provides:
According to the vendor, the Garage has talented and highly skilled designers, developers, and architects who apply practices from IBM Design Thinking, lean startup, DevOps, and agile methods in distinct combinations to address the client's needs. As IBM's offerings evolve, they are made available as part of the Garage Methodology and applied in future tracks, practices, tool chains, and architectures.
The Garage works collaboratively with clients to:
- Understand the target user and the problem or opportunity space for an application
- Define target states, hypotheses to be validated, and one or more minimal viable products (MVP)
- Provide expertise on practices for cloud adoption: DevOps, cloud-native apps, APIs, data integration, app migration, monitoring and operations, analytics, MVP validated learning, and so forth
- Rapidly get started and deliver results
- Educate and transform based on the IBM Garage Methodology
IBM Garage Screenshots
IBM Garage Video
IBM Garage Competitors
IBM Garage Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
IBM Garage Availability