Read all reviews
Maximo is a good solution for large organizations, in my opinion. It is scalable, and the more you can integrate with other systems and …
It is, in my opinion, a tool for swiftly determining what to do with your workspace. I adore how simple it is to run an office in a matter …
Essential tool for ticketing purposes. gives you the ease of access to use this tool. able to generate reports and provides many features …
IBM Maximo is an easy incident management platform and the interface is very clean and easy [to] get started. IBM Maximo Cloud deployment …
We presently have Maximo installed in different instances in the US and Canada. It is the solution of choice for enterprise asset …
IBM Maximo is one of the essential tools for ticketing. This tool is used in a retail project of Warwick (UK). I have used so many …
My organization relies heavily on IBM Maximo since it is its main product. My organization specializes in offering support and …
We use Maximo for all our site maintenance and procurement. Our techs in the field use Maximo Anywhere for mobility.
We went from server-based Maximo to the SaaS version. We experienced a reduction in downtime due to server errors and maintenance issues. …
IBM Maximo is used by one of our customers primarily to centrally track and manage work order requests, labor hours, and materials used …
IBM is used to manage maintenance tasks on mining equipment. It is used across multiple orgs and sites globally.
IBM Maximo was used company wide for purchasing tracking. All areas of the company interfaced with it in some way.
Maximo is currently used to track all compliance and non-compliance maintenance activities in the field. The company’s goal is that all …
I help customers in using IBM Maximo. Usually the need comes from a better utilization of their assets, but also to analyze the different …
The whole organization uses IBM Maximo. We were looking for a tool to manage all our assets and all our colleagues recommended it. It is …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM Maximo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ibm.com/products/maximo/pri…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
IBM Maximo delivers intelligent asset management, monitoring, predictive maintenance and reliability in a single platform. The Maximo Application Suite is an integrated cloud-based platform that uses AI, IoT and analytics to optimize performance, extend asset lifecycles and reduce operational downtime and costs. IBM Maximo® gives users access to configurable CMMS, EAM and APM applications, along with streamlined installation and administration, plus a better user experience with shared data and workflows.
- Supported: Complete asset and maintenance management
- Supported: Industry solutions with data models and workflows
- Supported: Predictive Maintenance applications
- Supported: AI powered Remote asset monitoring
- Supported: Asset Health and Criticality analysis
- Supported: AI powered visual inspection
- Supported: Mobile EAM with AI Assistant
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The user-interface is on top of Maximo negatives
- The licensing scheme
- IBM Analytics Integeration
- License Tracking
- ROI percentage is around`166%.
- Sales increase was around 220%.
- We had to incur the training cost of employes( sales representatives) and it was high.
- Need multiple IT developers and DBA's to run the software at an enterprise level.
- We use it for logging and taking repair work orders, handling of parts orders, and fulfillment and job scheduling.
- The desktop version is very easy to use
- Excellent data analytics program.
- Easy to create process reports via Cloud.
- The effective data and other feedback collection tool.
- Maximo has been a bit of challenge to deploy but we know that in the long term integrated asset management will be key to our success.
- We do have a good return on investment when it comes to managing inventory in Maximo.
- We feel that IBM has not done a good job of providing big picture thinking on how we can take strategy across the asset life cycle and execute that in a single system, i.e. Maximo.
- Business runs very smooth.
- To track down the issue/request on a real time basis.
- Being the core business of my organization, IBM Maximo had a complete ROI for our objectives. We are able to successfully maintain and offer multiple solutions based on our interaction with Maximo.
- Based on our contracts, we are able to provide a great partnership with IBM thru Maximo and it's tools.
- We are able to maintain our business with steady market growth based mainly on our offer of the IBM Maximo in various layers.
- Moved away from paper tracking to electronic
- Increased visibility into true asset cost
- Increased visibility into inventory valuation
- Lower overall cost, looking after servers, arranging maintenance etc. This is a much easier way of working for us.
- ROI is difficult to measure since an older version of Maximo was already in place long before my involvement.
- Mobile access in the latest Maximo version is one benefit that we are expecting to improve efficiency in data collection.
- On equipment, profitability is directly impacted by equipment availability and reliability. Maximo enables us to manage preventive maintenance in a structured, measurable and scalable way.
- It has helped increase the inventory mgt. The inventory levels are better maintained than in the past.
- Maximo has streamlined our work management process.
- Maximo allows for mobile entry of events as they occur in the field.
- Positive to automate and control business processes
- Positive to help decision making process
- Negative: sometimes too complex to copy or duplicate implementations made for one organization to another
- Improved maintenance, ordering all the tasks.
- Changed the whole company, creating only one way to ask for maintenance work.
- Made the organization work more efficiently.
- Allows efficient workflow from one worker to the other