Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM Security QRadar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
IBM Security QRadar XDR is a threat detection and response solution that works to eliminate threats faster.
IBM Security QRadar helps security teams detect, understand and prioritize threats that matter most to the business. The solution ingests asset, cloud, network, endpoint, and user data, correlates it against vulnerability information and threat intelligence, and applies advanced analytics to identify and track the most serious threats as they progress through the kill chain.
Once a credible threat is identified, AI-powered investigations provide rapid, intelligent insights into the root cause and scope of the threat, with the goal of enabling organizations to support their first-line security analysts, accelerate security operations processes and reduce the impact of incidents. An open, connected approach helps organizations manage increasing number of cloud applications.
With QRadar, the user can integrate EDR, SIEM, NDR, SOAR and Threat Intelligence, while leaving data where it is for a complete XDR approach, connecting existing tools and automating SOC using IBM and open third-party integrations.
Threat intel is fed from the IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence platform, which enables sharing of research on security threats, aggregation of intelligence, and collaboration with peers.
The QRadar XDR is a suite of threat detection and response products that includes:
- IBM QRadar XDR Connect, connects tools, automates your SOC and streamlines workflows.
- IBM QRadar SIEM is intelligent security analytics for actionable insight into the most critical threats.
- IBM QRadar NDR detects hidden threats on the network.
- IBM QRadar SOAR responds to security incidents with confidence, consistency and collaboratively.
- Supported: Open architecture to deploy on premises, on cloud, or as a service.
- Supported: Investigation speed faster by 60x with automated triage and contextual intelligence
- Supported: Better visibility by removing silos and unifying input and shared insights
- Supported: Integrate with existing tools to leave data where it is and leveraging current environment.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Securonix Next-Generation SIEM
LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform
Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch)
SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM)
- This software help you saved time and exertion
- Improvement so as to identify dangers
- Faster team response to incidents
- Effective elimination of attacks
- Log available for deeper insights into the attack
- Great dashboard from management prospective
- Good OEM support
- UBA and Operations App great tool
- management software can be improved
- Bunch of feature at nominal price good ROI.
- This could be complicated for beginners, need prior knowledge to operate.
- This offers the security team detects, understand, and prioritize threats to the environment.
- We get an extra layer of safety with this
- Broad perspective of inner and outer security concerns gave to make moves.
- Their expansiveness of administration is very great
- No physical security required which has a big risk.
- Wide view of internal and external security concerns provided to take actions.
- Prompt suggestions based on the alerts and observations.
- We get an additional layer of security with this
- Their breadth of service is quite impressive
- Reduced manual work
- Easy integration of the tool (unexpectedly)
- Faster detection and response to threat
- It has helped us meet our HIPAA compliance needs
- Enhanced systems and network integrity
- It has been helping me to detect and respond to security threats in real-time, manage vulnerabilities, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- It has been an invaluable tool for helping me to keep my business secure and protected from cyber threats. Additionally, it has helped me to protect my business and my customers' data from being compromised.
- One of the main benefits of using IBM Security QRadar for my business has been the ability to detect and respond to security threats in real-time. I can monitor my network and systems for unusual activity or potential threats and take appropriate action to prevent or mitigate any potential damage.
- Its on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment allows for broader development.
- AI threat detection and correlation works in a short time.
- It allows working with other tools without having to perform data migration.
- Regarding hidden threats on the network, we have made very effective progress with the visualization capacity, this also helps to save a lot of money.
- Includes user behavior analytics.
- Its approach to visualization in the hybrid cloud environment is ideal for our overall security development.
- saved men power
- more accurate and efficient
- more cost effective
- Positive- reduced manual works a lot.
- Negative- Disk Space issue is a common issue in day to day of huge inflow of events without forecasting to the future.
- There should be a mechanism to identify the exact storage space is consuming by a single log source over a period. Accurate EPS Calculation is also not present. Currently, the average value is taking. Customers are asking for an accurate value on EPS.
- No compromise with ROI
- Cost Saver
- Lower cost for maintaining and managing security.
- Maximum endpoint visibility.
- Access to real-time security intelligence indicators.
- Improved efficiency.
- Fast response times.
- Better visibility.
- Comparing with other solutions, IBM Qradar reduce investment.
- Gives you high quality alerts and can use reference set as enrichment or filter purpose.
- With auto-discover, it reduces manual work significantly.
- Orchestration and automation help us respond rapidly to threats across networks and endpoints.
- We barely get charged by compliance regulations since this tool enables us to automate compliance reporting procedures.
- Defends intellectual property and sensitive customer data.
- Real time visualization of abnormal activity.
- Helped distribute our human resources according to urgency and importance.
- Reduce expenses and time through automation on threat search and eradication.
- Advance compliance reporting for PCI, GDPR, and HIPAA through built-in compliance content.
- Playbooks are customizable.
- Automative of Threat protection
- Unlock insights across IT environments.
- Automatically investigate network and logs across applications to detect threats.
- Improve compliance regulations via built-in compliance content.
- Compliance reporting is no longer manual since this tool automates PCI and HIPAA compliance regulation tasks.
- Orchestration and automation enhances rapid threat incidents responses.
- Reduce time by eradicating manual threat searches with advanced analytics and threat intelligence.
- Easy deployment saves costs in opposite to other SIEM solutions in the long run.
- Reliable operation makes less regular maintenance needed (beside updates).