Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM Security QRadar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
IBM Security QRadar XDR is a threat detection and response solution that works to eliminate threats faster.
IBM Security QRadar helps security teams detect, understand and prioritize threats that matter most to the business. The solution ingests asset, cloud, network, endpoint, and user data, correlates it against vulnerability information and threat intelligence, and applies advanced analytics to identify and track the most serious threats as they progress through the kill chain.
Once a credible threat is identified, AI-powered investigations provide rapid, intelligent insights into the root cause and scope of the threat, with the goal of enabling organizations to support their first-line security analysts, accelerate security operations processes and reduce the impact of incidents. An open, connected approach helps organizations manage increasing number of cloud applications.
With QRadar, the user can integrate EDR, SIEM, NDR, SOAR and Threat Intelligence, while leaving data where it is for a complete XDR approach, connecting existing tools and automating SOC using IBM and open third-party integrations.
Threat intel is fed from the IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence platform, which enables sharing of research on security threats, aggregation of intelligence, and collaboration with peers.
The QRadar XDR is a suite of threat detection and response products that includes:
- IBM QRadar XDR Connect, connects tools, automates your SOC and streamlines workflows.
- IBM QRadar SIEM is intelligent security analytics for actionable insight into the most critical threats.
- IBM QRadar NDR detects hidden threats on the network.
- IBM QRadar SOAR responds to security incidents with confidence, consistency and collaboratively.
- Supported: Open architecture to deploy on premises, on cloud, or as a service.
- Supported: Investigation speed faster by 60x with automated triage and contextual intelligence
- Supported: Better visibility by removing silos and unifying input and shared insights
- Supported: Integrate with existing tools to leave data where it is and leveraging current environment.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Securonix Next-Generation SIEM
LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform
Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch)
SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM)
No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.