Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM SevOne Network Performance Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The IBM® SevOne Network Performance Management (IBM SevOne NPM) solution helps spot, address, and prevent network performance issues early with machine learning-powered analytics. It helps to boost network performance and improve user application experience by proactively monitoring the user's multivendor end-to-end network across enterprise, communication, and managed service provider networks.
It also aims to transform raw network performance data into intelligent and actionable insights. The IBM SevOne NPM solution goes beyond detection, combining expertise and advanced technology to help IT teams plan and optimize their networks, ultimately to improve network performance and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Sevone acts as elementary layer monitoring tool for network scope and then integrates with other ITIL layer tools such as MOM (Manager of Manager), ITSM, Automation and Reporting.
- Network Fault and Performance Monitoring
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Alerting, Reporting and Dashboard
- Network Configuration Management
- API Based Monitoring
- SDWAN, SDN networks monitoring
- Cloud Network Monitoring
1. Network Fault and Performance Monitoring.
2. Network Traffic Analysis
3. MPLS, Internet Bandwidth Monitoring.
4. Alternative to Solarwinds, Microfocus, LogicMonitor
5. Out of the box parameters availability.
- Out-of-the-box Network Fault and Performance Monitoring
- Netflow data analysis
- Alerting, Reporting
- Integration with ITSM tools
- Network Device Configuration Backup
- Network Device Compliance and Vulnerability Monitoring
- Cloud network monitoring
1. Network Devices Fault and performance monitoring using SNMP protocol.
2. Netflow Data analysis, reporting, and alerting.
3. Voice Infrastructure monitoring.
4. Alerting (In the form of tickets and Emails), Reporting, and Dashboard creations.
5. Out-of-the-box integration with ITSM, Event Management tools.
6. API driven L1 and L2 Operations