Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- The model formulation from large amount of structured and unstructured data is commendable.
- It has a beautiful and intuitive new UI.
- The manual is very easy to understand. Hence, reduces the on boarding.
- The natural language processing (NLP) needs improvement.
- Already present integrations to other IBM products is poor.
- There are many things like Text analytics which are only available in gold edition.
- It is hard for a non-tech person to implement advanced modelling which requires Python, R.
- GUI is really well accomplished and friendly, almost everyone with little investment in training can take advantage of the tool.
- Escalability, you can grow your investment in licensing according to your actual needs, from an annual authorized user, to perpetual concurrent and Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Open Sorce Ready: take leverage of all your developments made in R or Python and deployment all over the organization even with the user who isn´t used to code.
- Some Analyses aren't there out of the box but can be added through open languages like R and Python.
- Graphs could be better.
- Unable to read data stored in OLAP databases
Data preparation and data presentation.
Preparing staging tables and platforms for other applications.
Statistical data analysis, including data manipulation and migration.
IBM SPSS Modeler Scorecard Summary
About IBM SPSS Modeler
IBM SPSS Modeler is a predictive analytics platform that helps users build accurate predictive models quickly and deliver predictive intelligence to individuals, groups, systems, and enterprises. With an intuitive interface and drag-and-drop features, the software is designed to be easy to use with the goal of enabling everyone from business users to data scientists to uncover valuable insights quickly.
Organizations use IBM SPSS Modeler to find answers to their critical business questions, such as:
- Which customers are likely to churn?
- What products and services are prospects likely to purchase together?
- Which insurance claims have a high probability of fraud?
- Which machines on the assembly line are likely to fail?
- Where do we need to deploy additional law enforcement resources?
- How can we select the right applicants for the right roles?
IBM SPSS Modeler Screenshots
IBM SPSS Modeler Competitors
|IBM SPSS Modeler Personal||4,670||per year|
|IBM SPSS Modeler Professional||7,000||per year|
|IBM SPSS Modeler Premium||11,600||per year|
|IBM SPSS Modeler Gold||contact IBM||per year|
IBM SPSS Modeler Personal enables users to design and build predictive models right from the desktop. IBM SPSS Modeler Professional extends SPSS Modeler Personal with enterprise-scale in-database mining, SQL pushback, collaboration and deployment, champion/challenger, A/B testing, and more. IBM SPSS Modeler Premium extends SPSS Modeler Professional by including unstructured data analysis with integrated, natural language text and entity and social network analytics. IBM SPSS Modeler Gold extends SPSS Modeler Premium with the ability to build and deploy predictive models directly into the business process to aid in decision making. This is achieved with Decision Management which combines predictive analytics with rules, scoring, and optimization to deliver recommended actions at the point of impact.
IBM SPSS Modeler Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
IBM SPSS Modeler Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, AIX|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Polish, Russian|