IBM SPSS Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

December 06, 2019

SPSS

Support

There is a lot of information online for SPSS and the help section is quite extensive. I have not had to reach out to support at SPSS, but the tools and help available online have meant that I have been able to resolve my questions without needing to reach out.
January 08, 2018

SPSS for biology

Support

I have never used IBM support for problems. I have, however found help searching on their web page for solutions to my problems. The manual provides detail to explain how to complete analyses with print screens to show you where items are on the tool bar.

Support

I have not contacted IBM SPSS for support myself. However, our IT staff has for trying to get SPSS Text Analytics Module to work. The issue was never resolved, but I'm not sure if it was on the IT's end or on SPSS's end.

About IBM SPSS

IBM SPSS is a predictive analytics software solution that aims to provide users with more meaningful insights from their data and predict what is likely to happen next. This solution offers advanced techniques designed to help companies find new opportunities, improve efficiency and minimize risk.