September 26, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Trusteer in our electronic banking department for online banking. It is recommended to all our customers and we, the back office, review the alerts and notifications that come in.
- Notification - the emails are timely and we are able to track users well.
- Security! I love the security that Trusteer uses in order to make sure our customer information is safe.
- Information - Trusteer shares information regarding breaches and security that we need to be aware of for our customers and our fellow co-workers.
- Logins - I have issues regularly with my logins - that may be user related though.
- It interferes with some other security products and causes issues on our website at times.
Read Cathy Barlow's full review
Trusteer is great for banking and protecting a computer beyond internet banking! There can be painful times when we try to help a customer who has Trusteer and Norton or McAfee and it doesn't want to work. But Trusteer has great services offered in their portal in the Start Menu.