We use Trusteer in our electronic banking department for online banking. It is recommended to all our customers and we, the back office, …
The implementation of IBM Trusteer has been very successful. The tool is useful for multiple protection and security functions, especially …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of IBM Trusteer, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
5 people want pricing too
IBM Security offers the IBM Trusteer fraud detection and prevention application, to support financial institutions and antivirus applications with additional malware and phishing prevention, as well as provide digital identity protection and prevent fraud. IBM acquired Trusteer in 2013, and the product includes the IBM Trusteer Fraud Prevention Suite, IBM Trusteer Rapport malware and phishing protection tool, IMB Trusteer Pinpoint Detect account takeover protection, and integration with IBM Access Manager as well as IBM Risk Based Authentication Solution.
Digital Identity Trust with IBM Security Trusteer
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Trusteer in our electronic banking department for online banking. It is recommended to all our customers and we, the back office, review the alerts and notifications that come in.
- Notification - the emails are timely and we are able to track users well.
- Security! I love the security that Trusteer uses in order to make sure our customer information is safe.
- Information - Trusteer shares information regarding breaches and security that we need to be aware of for our customers and our fellow co-workers.
- Logins - I have issues regularly with my logins - that may be user related though.
- It interferes with some other security products and causes issues on our website at times.
Trusteer is great for banking and protecting a computer beyond internet banking! There can be painful times when we try to help a customer who has Trusteer and Norton or McAfee and it doesn't want to work. But Trusteer has great services offered in their portal in the Start Menu.
The implementation of IBM Trusteer has been very successful. The tool is useful for multiple protection and security functions, especially in the financial field. Currently we use it as a mechanism to evade attacks to our technological platforms due to the high strategic value of the information we handle. However, we are always alert to any network division.
- Protection and security for network data.
- Protective shield mechanism in financial transactions.
- Implementation and safeguard of user keys optimally.
- In every business it is important the security and the veracity of the sources with IBM Trusteer it is reliable to use them for these variants.
- IBM Trusteer is based on the protection of financial data and for anyone it is advisable to use software that has vulnerability, but in this case the condition that allows this tool to be useful is its ability to set up anti-spy shields for as long as necessary.
- This type of tool is necessary to be constantly updating and reviewing. They usually tend to be anchored to a system of commands that allow pirates to sneak into information. It is recommended to update the platform and include other forms of verification.
IBM Trusteer is suitable as an anti-spyware shield on platforms that use financial data and key registration data. Therefore, it is necessary to use this tool as intelligently as possible. However, it is necessary to have hidden files somewhere on your device because this tool does not contain data recovery elements, but rather those that are transmitted.