Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Applicant Tracking (122)8.989%
- Job Requisition Management (123)8.383%
- Candidate Search (121)8.181%
- Email Templates (122)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of iCIMS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1,700 per month
- Tech Details
The iCIMS Talent Cloud is a unified recruitment platform that aims to empower users at every stage of the talent continuum, allowing them to attract, engage, hire and advance the world’s best talent. With it, the vendor states users can build thriving, diverse teams at scale, align hiring needs with business needs, and meet the challenges of tomorrow with an agile, AI-powered platform designed to provide everything needed to build a winning workforce.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Time saved. Mass selection is much more valuable than people may realize.
- You can create and post a job in minutes with the ability to post to all major job boards.
- There are no negative impacts from having iCIMS.
- Allowed us to communicate quickly with hiring managers regarding time-to-fill metrics
- Improved efficiency of candidate flow
- Targeting retention in specific areas and experience within the company.
- Workforce growth impact.
- Has saved over 25% of recruiting/admin time of pre-screening applicants and resumes for positions.
- Increased efficiency.
- Thorough check of applicants.
- Majority candidates are sourced from iCIMS
- Allows for OFCCP Compliance
- Maintains applications in a legal manner
- Supporting work of recruiters by minimizing manual work
- Reduced a lot of overhead with our internal HRCs saving both time and hours
- Automated tools help interface and integrate candidate, employee data into our core HR system saving manual intervention, time, and labor.
- Ease of use website so anyone [can] do it with little to no training
- Streamlined recruiting process
- Combined all processes in one system
- Reduced time to post
- Collaboration between parties involved in the process within the application makes the whole process faster
- Global approach towards recruitment helps with eliminating process gaps and makes the process more efficient
- Time saved posting jobs.
- Reaching more candidates.
- Faster application process for candidates.
- Hiring managers able to post/approve jobs at store level.
- It makes it so much easier to keep the recruit engaged and informed about what is going on in the process.
- I can speak to multiple people at one time which saves me time in the long run
- I can keep a record of every time I have had a conversation with a recruit and what was said in those conversations.
- More efficient recruiting cycles in the US.
- Administrative tasks associated with applicant tracking.
- The reporting is a major negative and a detriment to our business objectives.
- The inefficiency of the job posting issue previously described is also a major detriment to our efforts.
- iCIMS saves time for hiring.
- [I feel] iCIMS Talent Cloud has caused the company to miss strict deadlines because of a lack of account Managers to assist and manage our organization's needs on multiple occasions
- We implemented iCIMS Talent Cloud right before the pandemic. The pandemic created the most difficult recruitment environment ever. I cannot say that iCIMS Talent Cloud has helped us realize any advantageous success in this battle we are fighting. It gets the job done, but we have realized anything like filling jobs faster or having resources within iCIMS Talent Cloud to allow us to attract candidates differently. Status quo, I guess.
- Improved Candidate Experience
- More Efficient Process for the Recruiters
- Better Reporting Options
- Improved time management skills
- Provides the ability to reach out to multiple prospects versus making cold calls
- Provides statistics on responses
- Allows communication between these prospects to be easy and convenient
- iCIMS Talent Cloud has not created a positive ROI for us. It has taken more time and resources to configure than it should have.
- It has created a process for everyone to follow which is a positive.
- Candidate experience has not been improved, nor has time to fill.
- Efficiency (we did not have an ATS prior)
- Candidate experience
- More efficient recruiting cycles
- Improved candidate experience
- More efficient onboarding
- Improved candidate experience
- Saved recruiters and HR time on processing new hires
- Metrics are easy to pull; everything is searchable
- Increased Time to Resolve Issues, customer service time to complete and assign issues is at an all time high
- Profile to application: removed redundant entering by candidate.
- Effective external integration.
- Improved candidate experience.
- Increased automation.
- Reduced administrative burden.