IDrive Reviews

Riva Schwartz | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

IDrive Review

Support Rating

I have not had to use their tech support. I did call once but luckily figured out what to do while I was on hold so I disconnected. If I really needed them it would have been a very long hold time I suppose.
Read Riva Schwartz's full review
October 18, 2019

The most affordable and dependable backup service we've ever found!

Support Rating

I give them a 10 because I've only ever had to contact them about upgrading or renewing my plan and that was super easy and they were very responsive. Honestly, the experience has been so good I've never had to contact their support team about any issues with their products. Which says a lot.

Versioning (4)
File search (5)
5.7
Device sync (4)
4.3
User and role management (4)
3.0
Reliability (5)
Storage Reports (4)
6.3

About IDrive

IDrive is a cloud storage and online backup solution. They offer a Basic 5GB plan for free, a Personal plan with 1TB for $44.62/yr, or a Business plan with 250 GB for $74.62/yr.

IDrive Business allows users to create multiple sub-accounts within their storage space, sync files to computers and mobile devices, and share data via email, Facebook, and Twitter. IDrive is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems. Business users get installation assistance and priority support.

IDrive Technical Details