IFTTT Reviews

Kimberly Hargis | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2019

IFTTT's value is how much time it saves my clients.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use IFTTT to help set up starter information for several of my client's blogs. One of the services offered by my business is researching industry news or other relevant news for blog posts. For example, I set up apps at IFTTT that will post set information from online, feeds or internal website use directly as a blog draft. I can use the drafts to decided what information I want to expained upon to create blog post(s).
Read Kimberly Hargis's full review
Kyle Kochtan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 19, 2019

IFTTT for Enterprise Integration

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFFT is being used as part of our automation back end. We are currently using it as a bridge between multiple services such as Google and different sensors that do not normally talk to each other. We are using IFFT to publish data to Google Docs and read in data from other services.
Read Kyle Kochtan's full review
January 16, 2020

Powerful and simple automation capabilities for major SaaS products

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It allows for automation of fairly simple and straightforward tasks, while remaining a maintainable and fluent user experience for orchestrating workflows across SaaS products. The fact that the supported products keeps growing ensures we leverage it more as our needs change.
August 22, 2019

A good application connector

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used IFTTT for some of our prototyping before we built out a more complicated orchestration tool behind the scenes. It was a great way for us to connect a couple of services we've built in the past so that we can easily move things up to production.
Benjamin Hale | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2018

If you read this then you will use IFTTT

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is used in our organization to automate and connect different software platforms quickly and reliably. With this tool, we are able to get notifications or link different, but similar, tools together. For example, I can link my Todoist To Do lists to my Google calendar, so calendar events go into my to-do list, where I track my day. Basically, it allows us to use the tools we feel comfortable with, while still connecting to tools that we may not use as often.
Read Benjamin Hale's full review
Marcelo de Vasconcellos | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2018

Reprogramming the Web

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a game designer and health researcher working at health games in a Brazilian public health institution. Our team is small and we have to take many roles simultaneously. At the same time, it is normal that contacts and events cross between our professional, academic and personal lives. We started to use IFTTT to streamline some routine processes of our daily work schedule, allowing us to coordinate the many apps we use.
Read Marcelo de Vasconcellos's full review
Jeff Huisjen | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2018

IFTTT manages social media so well it deserves a raise!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As the Director of studentLife, the youth ministry at a medium sized church, we use social media to communicate regularly with our students, parents, and volunteers. Because of the number of different social media platforms, plus the differing formats for images and posts, IFTTT has been a huge help for us to post across all the platforms. Our primary use for IFTTT is to take a post from one platform and have it post the same information, in a native format, to the others.
Read Jeff Huisjen's full review
Jared DeLong | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2018

IFTTT - Save Time and Automate!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The nonprofit I used to work for was very lean, so automation was key. We used IFTTT to trigger posts between Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other socials. In addition, we would use it to kickoff certain actions internally such as email notifications, automatically creating calendar events, etc. IFTTT was a great way to integrate different apps that didn't have a direct integration.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2018

A quick solution to social sharing RSS feeds

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use IFTTT for quick and easy social sharing to ensure that content I create is being marketed. It’s helpful because instead of having to remember to post on all of my social media channels, IFTTT will pull any updates to the RSS feed and post automatically. I use this for my blog and for my podcast.
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
Atilla Vekony | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2018

Automates your life

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is used by our marketing department to automate certain marketing and business processes. For example, every time a live webinar concludes and the recording is available to be posted, a reminder is sent to the person whose job it is to post the recording in our membership area. Other uses include posting new blog posts automatically to several social media channels when appropriate.
Read Atilla Vekony's full review
Jerry Janes | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2018

IFTTT is great, but married to Buffer, is an ideal match.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use IFTTT and manage its use by my clients, mostly as a secondary level of Social Media publication automation. It is used by clients' marketing/media/content departments, but as a whole by myself. The business problems it addresses are how to connect Social Media and other off-site platforms to mainly trigger as a result of content published otherwise by Buffer app. Not all of Buffer, especially its free version, provides the reach a brand can achieve by simply using a single platform (I usually use Twitter) to trigger other relevant platforms with automated, scheduled publishing.
Read Jerry Janes's full review
Ryan Olsen 📱 | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2018

Connect lots of things

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used IFTTT to set up complicated steps that needed notifications to input data into other systems. At the time, API integrations were few an far between so it was difficult to get what I needed without a million tabs open to cross reference things. With IFTTT, I was able to automate checking with an extremely limited budget.
Read Ryan Olsen 📱's full review
Darrell McTague | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2018

IFTTT - a simple way to connect the dots and not miss a thing!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I personally use IFTTT to automate tasks and improve efficiency. There's always "little things" that need to be done through the course of a work day in fitness, and little events that trigger other things that need to happen. IFTTT allows me to think less, work smarter, and make sure I'm not missing out on any of the things that need doing without necessarily having to pour over a checklist every time.
Read Darrell McTague's full review
Chelsea Baldwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2018

IFTTT Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it to send text notifications about sales of automated products so I know how my funnels are performing and the passive income my company is making.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
November 07, 2018

IFTTT is the automation tool of choice!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is a tool that works behind the scenes to help us automate some of the work in the office. We use it to connect Twitter to our Google accounts, which automate tweets we schedule on our calendar. We use IFTTT to help share information between systems, including emails, notifications, and data being sent to Slack. It is so easy to use and set up, it has saved us money and a huge amount of time.
August 16, 2018

IFTTT: For all your things!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use IFTTT to facilitate communication between automation and IoT devices and services that would otherwise not be compatible with each other. It provides a flexible foundation for this integration. The ability to customize the connectivity for our needs makes it a good option when the hardware is not an option.
November 12, 2018

IFTTT - Not just an integration platform, but a jumping off point for new ideas and functions

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is being used as an automation bridge in my organization between a building automation platform and a lighting system, Office 365 (for notifications of events), a visitor management system (Envoy) and a security platform. We've found considerable use out of levering many of the already existing recipes to quickly enable functionality without requiring programming knowledge, as well as their significant library of integrated systems. Some of the platforms that we've begun utilizing were selected because they were already integrated with IFTTT.
December 20, 2018

IFTTT keeps me updated when I need to be

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use IFTTT to help us to monitor changes to websites. This enables us to notify clients and react when appropriate to these changes.
It works best with RSS feeds as it can detect when a change occurs, often within minutes.
November 17, 2018

IFTTT is a friendly tool for simple and useful automations

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Since I am a social media strategist, the main use I give to IFTTT is for the management of social media automation to achieve that if a publication is made in X platform, it is also done in another. An example of this is the posting of Instagram posts to Pinterest, deciding the board through the use of hashtags. This I also do to send posts from Instagram to Tumblr. Although Instagram has this functionality, it is much easier to do it with IFTTT.

As I'm also a digital marketer, I would love to be able to use this tool to add levels of difficulty in my automation, but in that part, they have fallen behind a bit. It is an excellent tool. However, its developers need to add levels to workflows, since they are very simple. Besides, it still does not work with other tools that I use, which prevents me from making the most of it.
Ksenia Newton | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 24, 2018

Can't- live-without kind of tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a marketer, I use IFTTT religiously! There are many things you can use IFTTT for, and you can get very creative! Some of my use cases: social media marketing automation; social listening (I know what my target is talking about on Twitter); competitive intelligence (I know what my competitors are talking about); updates; - reminders etc.
Read Ksenia Newton's full review
Kim Rinde | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 23, 2018

IFTTT Makes Using Social Networks Easy

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use IFTTT to help manage my social marketing campaigns across several different social networking platforms. By using IFTTT, I am able to post content on one social media network, usually Instagram, and have set up IFTTT so that it copies the post from Instagram to the other social networks I use, saving me time and effort.
Read Kim Rinde's full review
Elaine Foster | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 31, 2017

IFTTT is a great personal automation tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is being used personally by a few members of our organization, but not company-wide. IFTTT makes it easy to track work hours in a Google Spreadsheet or to automatically upload photos to Google Drive. It's also great for syncing various social media platforms to do uniform marketing campaigns. Mainly though, IFTTT is used on a personal basis, rather than for work. It is geared toward smart homes, social media, and personal notifications more than work-related platforms.
Read Elaine Foster's full review
Mudassir Malik | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2018

IFTTT - Do you need it or do you need it?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is the most fantastic app that lots of our clients (and I myself) use it for practically hundreds of use cases that require almost next to no level of configuration and it's free! I will however mention couple of ways our client have maximised their productivity with IFTTT
1. To natively post contents on multiple social channels
2. To back up every post ever made on any social channel
3. To keep track of worked hours
4. Automated reminders and alerts
5. Add mailing campaigns to Google calendar and so on
6. Keep track of mentions and hashtag about you or your company on twitter!
Read Mudassir Malik's full review
Justin Strachan | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 26, 2017

IFTTT will change your life, like it automated mine.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

IFTTT is a seamless and intuitive automation platform that allows you to link the various APIs that different software use to communicate. This creates novel "recipes" that make the use of RSS feeds and group collaboration effortless. Also included are multiple smart home automation tools and apps that are designed by the IOT manufacturers. I really recommend this platform for both the solo blogger/freelancer and the midsize organization that wants to maximize the bang for their social media buck.
Read Justin Strachan's full review

Pre-built connectors (24)
Connector modification (17)
Support for real-time and batch integration (16)
Data quality services (7)
6.4
Data security features (10)
Monitoring console (16)

About IFTTT

IFTTT is a connectivity platform. The vendor says they help over 700 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to building your own integrations in-house.

Their products have 17 million consumers across 140 countries and have served over 90 million activated connections. Enterprises like BMW, Domino’s, Amazon, Bosch, ING, and Samsung trust IFTTT for their connectivity solutions.

IFTTT Features

Cloud Data Integration Features
Has featurePre-built connectors
Does not have featureConnector modification
Has featureSupport for real-time and batch integration
Does not have featureData quality services
Has featureData security features
Has featureMonitoring console

IFTTT Screenshots

IFTTT Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes

Our goal is to empower you to build innovative experiences that fit conveniently into your customers’ daily lives. Want to learn how IFTTT can help increase customer engagement and grow your business? Tell us about your company at https://platform.ifttt.com/contact_sales

IFTTT Support Options