https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Vc/Jv/SM7QC2TNI5O1.pngiMeet has been a very easy platform for my day-to-day meetingsiMeet is one of the platforms we use for day-to-day collaboration. I typically like to use iMeet when meeting virtually with a new client, as I can include a profile of myself with my professional background, so they can get to know me better - and I can encourage them to do the same. All participants can upload photos as well, and their name/photo will be highlighted when that person is actively speaking.,Innovative Ease in use Fun to use,Capacity Additional cost for endpoint integration Branding,10,Positive impact - I did not expect the technology to assist with marketing tools, which was a great asset!,Zoom, GoToMeeting and WebEx Meetings,GlobalMeetThis collaboration product works great!This is a great PGi product that allows full collaboration and all-in-one conferencing. It’s great for joining conferences on the go when needed. Some departments are using this product but not all. This program allows users to connect through their phone with the mobile version.,Mobile conferencing. Provides easy to use collaboration tools. Ability to easily share files and presentations.,Connection speeds can always be improved. More available tools would be nice. They should expand the amount of attendees.,10,Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally. Ability to easily join meetings on the go. Great mobile app feature.,GlobalMeet,Skype for Business, SkypeiMeet excellent for live internal webcastsWe use iMeet to conduct our global employee all-hands meetings featuring the CEO and other members of senior leadership. The webcasts go out to all employees and over 1000 of them view them live and several hundred more view them ondemand. It's helping us improve employee engagement by putting the CEO in front of employees that may or may not know who he is. We're a very acquisitive company, so anything we can do to facilitate learning about our company and our management team will go a long way.,We have very few, if any, complaints about the speed of the system and the usability. We use the production manager and video tech during the webcasts, so I've always got the support I need to be successful. They've recently started branding the interfaces really nicely. Our production manager put a nice brand with colors and images on our last webcast and it looked fab.,I wish there was some way to regulate the bandwidth better in order to allow larger video. It's really difficult though because the bandwidth constraints are on our end and that would be a tough fix to maintain quality, but reduce bandwidth.,10,I can't quantify the ROI, but I will say that I investigated other solutions and this was BY FAR the best deal. Another vendor wanted more than 2x the price without the support of a production manager and video tech. It has definitely allowed our CEO and other members of leadership to connect with a global audience without having to make a trip across the world.,ON24,I use the supported version where I have two people on every test call and every live webcast, so it's extraordinarily easy. I just have to tell people the video conferencing information and everything else is taken care of for me.,There isn't one that I can think of.,Yes, but I don't use it,10PGIMy location uses iMeet mainly for conference calls. I am not sure how other departments use.,Easy to use and navigate. Great customer service. Great new updates and communication,None at this time,10,Better time manangementProfessional and efficient web conferencing with iMeetThe digital division of my company uses iMeet for both small internal meetings (typically <10 participants) and larger product rollout meetings with 50+ attendees. It allows us to efficiently communicate with our staff located in many offices across the country without any special software to install or a new application for our IT teams to support.,Easy to use with minimal training. It works on any device... computer, smartphone, or tablet. Excellent and reliable video and audio quality.,Expensive. There are multiple pricing plans available but we've found it to be expensive. You get what you pay for I guess. It's noticeably better and more feature-rich than free or low-cost alternatives like join.me.,9,More professional web conferencing experience. Fewer delays at the start of web conferences due to software/application setup. More engaging meetings with the addition of web conferencing and sharing HD webcam video.,WebEx Meetings, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Join.me, Skype and Adobe Connect,Adobe Photoshop, GoDaddy, Microsoft Exchange, Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Analytics, Joomla!, HostGator
iMeet

iMeet Reviews

iMeet
Filter 9 vetted iMeet reviews and ratings
Laurie Wheeler profile photo
June 19, 2018

Review: "iMeet has been a very easy platform for my day-to-day meetings"

• Innovative
  • Ease in use
  • Fun to use
  • Capacity
  • Additional cost for endpoint integration
  • Branding
Ideal for day to day use as it's easy to host and join an iMeet meeting. It adds a visual component to a conversation, so even if you're not sharing documents, you will still benefit from the active talker with photos of the participants.
Read Laurie Wheeler's full review
Samantha McMahon profile photo
November 28, 2017

iMeet Review: "This collaboration product works great!"

• Mobile conferencing.
  • Provides easy to use collaboration tools.
  • Ability to easily share files and presentations.
  • Connection speeds can always be improved.
  • More available tools would be nice.
  • They should expand the amount of attendees.
IMeet does everything we need for a collaboration tool. I would recommend this product because it’s easy to use and has great audio and HD quality video capability.
Read Samantha McMahon's full review
Michelle Foster profile photo
March 18, 2016

Review: "iMeet excellent for live internal webcasts"

• We have very few, if any, complaints about the speed of the system and the usability.
  • We use the production manager and video tech during the webcasts, so I've always got the support I need to be successful.
  • They've recently started branding the interfaces really nicely. Our production manager put a nice brand with colors and images on our last webcast and it looked fab.
  • I wish there was some way to regulate the bandwidth better in order to allow larger video. It's really difficult though because the bandwidth constraints are on our end and that would be a tough fix to maintain quality, but reduce bandwidth.
It's very well-suited for internal and external webcasts. It might be a little bit overkill for events of less than 50 people, but for anything above that, it's great. It's a perfect scenario for any company with a small team conducting live webcasts. I'm a team of one and having the production manager and video tech join every webcast is such a big help. I don't have to worry about it running smoothly because they take care of it...I just have to think about managing the people in the room and making sure the agenda goes off without a hitch.
Read Michelle Foster's full review
Christi (Dillard) Watson profile photo
October 30, 2015

iMeet Review: "PGI"

• Easy to use and navigate.
  • Great customer service.
  • Great new updates and communication
  • None at this time
Read Christi (Dillard) Watson's full review
June 02, 2016

Review: "Professional and efficient web conferencing with iMeet"

• Easy to use with minimal training.
  • It works on any device... computer, smartphone, or tablet.
  • Excellent and reliable video and audio quality.
  • Expensive. There are multiple pricing plans available but we've found it to be expensive. You get what you pay for I guess. It's noticeably better and more feature-rich than free or low-cost alternatives like Join.me.
I think it works particularly well when the teams are in multiple locations and video conferencing is a must. Using it for sales presentations seems great. While using iMeet would still work extremely well for smaller meetings, it's overkill and more expensive than free options like Join.me or Skype. If I'm having a one-on-one meeting with only a couple of close colleagues I think one of the free options would suit our needs just fine.

High quality audio (5)
High quality video (5)
10.0
Low bandwidth requirements (5)
9.9
Desktop sharing (3)
Calendar integration (3)
Meeting initiation (4)
10.0
Integrates with social media (1)
Record meetings / events (5)
Slideshows (2)
Live chat (4)
Audience polling (4)
6.1
Q&A (1)
User authentication (4)
10.0
Participant roles & permissions (4)
10.0
Confidential attendee list (3)

About iMeet

iMeet is a web conferencing tool.  According to the vendor, their solution will help users experience a more engaging conferencing and collaboration solution for team meetings, group discussions, customer presentations and one-to-one communications. Users can connect and collaborate with up to 125 people in their own customized online meeting room. According to the vendor, iMeet makes collaboration seamless and meetings more engaging by allowing guests to share their screens with just a few simple clicks. Additionally, the vendor says iMeet is the only online meeting software that enables people to capture notes together in real-time. iMeet notes link to a users’ Evernote accounts, allowing users to easily share with other Evernote users.