- Mobile conferencing.
- Provides easy to use collaboration tools.
- Ability to easily share files and presentations.
- Connection speeds can always be improved.
- More available tools would be nice.
- They should expand the amount of attendees.
- We have very few, if any, complaints about the speed of the system and the usability.
- We use the production manager and video tech during the webcasts, so I've always got the support I need to be successful.
- They've recently started branding the interfaces really nicely. Our production manager put a nice brand with colors and images on our last webcast and it looked fab.
- I wish there was some way to regulate the bandwidth better in order to allow larger video. It's really difficult though because the bandwidth constraints are on our end and that would be a tough fix to maintain quality, but reduce bandwidth.
- Easy to use with minimal training.
- It works on any device... computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Excellent and reliable video and audio quality.
- Expensive. There are multiple pricing plans available but we've found it to be expensive. You get what you pay for I guess. It's noticeably better and more feature-rich than free or low-cost alternatives like Join.me.
iMeet Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
iMeet is a web conferencing tool. According to the vendor, their solution will help users experience a more engaging conferencing and collaboration solution for team meetings, group discussions, customer presentations and one-to-one communications. Users can connect and collaborate with up to 125 people in their own customized online meeting room. According to the vendor, iMeet makes collaboration seamless and meetings more engaging by allowing guests to share their screens with just a few simple clicks. Additionally, the vendor says iMeet is the only online meeting software that enables people to capture notes together in real-time. iMeet notes link to a users’ Evernote accounts, allowing users to easily share with other Evernote users.
iMeet Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
iMeet Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Dutch, Japanese, French|